• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Tzotzo

Horology Curious
7/4/23
France
Hi
Do tôt know this serial number on a VSF DJ 36 blue ?

Ctime say to me it’s new batch, but i don’t know of i can trust him. For me it’s just z66 or z80
Maybe it’s not a real VSF.

Thanks a lot for the help.

• Haha
Reactions: watchfan109

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Hi

Ctime say to me it’s new batch, but i don’t know of i can trust him. For me it’s just z66 or z80

CTime have demonstrated on here many times that they are trustworthy and are also one of a very few dealers that interacts with the community to provide detailed comparisons of watches. Why do you doubt them openly here ?

Regardless, the serial nos you have quoted belong to the DJ41 cases and not the 36. If CTime state it’s a VSF I would have faith that it is.

Tzotzo

Horology Curious
7/4/23
France
Hi
Thanks for your answers.

As we say in French, trust does not exclude control.
I trust Ctime, but i prefer to check here before validating the QC pic.
It’s my first high grade replica.

Again thanks for your advise

Seadwellermike

Proud RWI Supporter
Banned
Certified
Hi

Z66 and Z80 are in the 41mm case, has anyone confirmed the 36 has 41mm markings?

C Time is as trustworthy as they come. If he’s sayin that’s the new VS 36 I’d call that gospel

Reactions: mcboom

Radolux

Known Member
11/9/21
So VSF does deliver at this moment z80 cases? Where can I find this code? Thanks for helping.

RepMafia

Horology Curious
5/12/18
St. Petersburg Florida
They are similar, but the Z80 rehaut is better, lugs are sharper, and the side profile is slightly better. Both crystals are the same, the bezel profile is different in pix but almost impossible to tell in person.

If I weren’t in the middle of another repair I’d write more.

Hole this helps….

You all know waaaaay more about this than me BUT I have 2 CF on the end, the other 9 are VSFs. All of the VSFs were purchased in 2022 besides the mint green dial (got QCs for that on Jan 8th 2023)

4 out of the 9 VSFs are z80, the mint green being the newest is a z66. Not saying anyone is wrong, because I just some dude who lurks here. BUT something seems off with all my z80s coming from 2022 (most of them may to September)

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…

You all know waaaaay more about this than me BUT I have 2 CF on the end, the other 9 are VSFs. All of the VSFs were purchased in 2022 besides the mint green dial (got QCs for that on Jan 8th 2023)

4 out of the 9 VSFs are z80, the mint green being the newest is a z66. Not saying anyone is wrong, because I just some dude who lurks here. BUT something seems off with all my z80s coming from 2022 (most of them may to September)
What do you mean by something is “off”

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
From what I understand, aren’t the z80s allegedly newer? Getting them a year or longer ago, is just puzzling, especially when the newest one is z66.
I only just purchased a VSF DJ41 recently ( blue dial - jubilee ) it’s also a Z66 . Rehaut engraving looks fine, it has the VS movement and the updated crystal and no distortion cyclops. It also has the new ARF clasp code. Got me buggered. Who knows what VSF do and if they manage their inventory as FIFO or just slap together anything they find on the bench.

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/1/21
CTime have demonstrated on here many times that they are trustworthy and are also one of a very few dealers that interacts with the community to provide detailed comparisons of watches. Why do you doubt them openly here ?

Regardless, the serial nos you have quoted belong to the DJ41 cases and not the 36. If CTime state it’s a VSF I would have faith that it is.
My vsf36 2360J110

ApIcedOutt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/6/19
hi guys. was in the dark for awhile .
is there any update for the vsf dj 41m Blue dial? couldn't find any information regarding an update

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
did they change anything on the lugs? bezel or dial? like an updated version I guess?
There was a case update from Z66 serial no to the Z80 serial no cases. Newer Z80 cases had re profiled lugs but this may not be across the board ? Seems some Z66 cases are circulating with potentially same case shape as Z80 ? Who the fuck knows what VSF do ? There are also Z66 cased watches with all the newer updated crystals ( no distortion date mag ) new ARF bracelets and obviously the newer VS movement. End of the day the VSF DJ models are killa…..very well done.

Seadwellermike

Proud RWI Supporter
Banned
Certified
There was a case update from Z66 serial no to the Z80 serial no cases. Newer Z80 cases had re profiled lugs but this may not be across the board ? Seems some Z66 cases are circulating with potentially same case shape as Z80 ? Who the fuck knows what VSF do ? There are also Z66 cased watches with all the newer updated crystals ( no distortion date mag ) new ARF bracelets and obviously the newer VS movement. End of the day the VSF DJ models are killa…..very well done.
The part about “WTFK” is the most accurate thing said in a long time.

Newest VS on right, CF on left. Both with Gen 7036 crystals, both with XING/DF bezels, CF has Gen dial and a few other mods.

Both are amazing.

Both black, both rhodium, and the white actually. So 5 of 9, All z80 from 2022.

find it odd, I was only getting z80s a year ago.

QQ0

Known Member
19/2/23
EU
The part about “WTFK” is the most accurate thing said in a long time.

Newest VS on right, CF on left. Both with Gen 7036 crystals, both with XING/DF bezels, CF has Gen dial and a few other mods.

Both are amazing.

Nice, how does the gen dial compare to the clean and vs in person?

Reactions: Tijdwijzer