• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Onoratoa54

Certified
29/1/19
Unfortunately i canceled my order today. I ordered it about 6 weeks ago and still no QC. Once the raids are over and we see the new stock maybe I’ll order again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Me too. I ordered 126300 black dial from chazing six week ago,and no qc yet.

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
Here you go with some more comparison shots between ARF, VSF and Gen bezel.
And you can see an ARF bracelet mounted on VSF case (fits perfectly)

This is the latest batch of the VSF? Cause the bezel is to white... Arf looks more genlike. Look at the third pic. I even like the ARF more than the genuine on that picture.

And the ARF bezel will fit on the VSF?

Best cheap build will be, vsf watch, with ARF bracelet and ARF bezel.

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17
Guys I think it’s not latest VSF batch because the end link codes are also different (like a member posted above).
In addition, I did not remove the plastic stuff from the bracelet so I can’t tell something about it’s feeling. I did directly mount the ARF bracelet. So I don’t care about the end link codes etc.
As I‘m also having a gen bezel, I do also not really care about the bezels but IMO the ARF is better option and both would fit on VSF. But it seems that latest batch of VSF is better then. The watch will be reshaped to gen spec and all parts apart from movement, case and bracelet will be replaced by gen anyway.
So the version is not really relevant for me ;)

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

Patricdeen

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
19/6/20
Iwo in Germania
Here you go with some more comparison shots between ARF, VSF and Gen bezel.
And you can see an ARF bracelet mounted on VSF case (fits perfectly)

fits perfect! I need the same bracelet!!!! :D Are the edges of Arf's jubilee softer and rounded? The VSF is very sharp!

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17
Still not perfect fit to me personaly
Have gap on endlinks,much better with vsf endlinks,gapless

I noticed the same yesterday in the evening in front of television. Indeed there is a gap on left and right side. It’s not that obvious but it’s there. Most people probably won’t notice. However, I might switch back to the Original VSF end links and then replace as much links and clasp by ARF and have the VRF bracelet reshape / polished to gen spec

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17
Guys, my VSF end links are horrible.
Thought it might be the case but mounted them on the vice versa and it’s the same links which do not look perfectly. So guess the case is fine.

And the VSF links itself are also much more rounded on the sides than the ARF ones (see pic with removable links, which are ARF, compared to fixed links, which represent VSF)

Masilinho007

Horology Curious
2/11/18
Today I got the information from my Trusted dealer
that VSF DJ41 is not available anymore and can not be sourced. Anyone can confirm this? It makes no sense in my eyes to stop the production of this Beautiful Watch

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
Today I got the information from my Trusted dealer
that VSF DJ41 is not available anymore and can not be sourced. Anyone can confirm this? It makes no sense in my eyes to stop the production of this Beautiful Watch

I think this is just a temporary thing, you will see that it will soon be available again.

rocketman1

Known Member
1/10/18
Got the info yesterday from my TD that VS factory will not have in near time available the DJ41 nobody knows when it will be available again so my TD refunded me accordingly.

Starry Night

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/1/21
Earth
Got the info yesterday from my TD that VS factory will not have in near time available the DJ41 nobody knows when it will be available again so my TD refunded me accordingly.

Well that’s a bummer! Hopefully they will be able to manufacture parts. I wonder if there are any other VSF watches that are affected as well.