• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 116610 - v- Rolex 116610 Picture shoot out!

Thinh911

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/18

This one is the S29 batch but still have misaligned rehaut on the right side :)

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16

This one is the S29 batch but still have misaligned rehaut on the right side :)

Been out of Rolex for some time, just lurking around, i may be wrong. Imo, looks pretty much aligned to me compared to the S18 and S19 batches (Specifically the first "RO" on the right).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noobylover

Known Member
28/2/21
Been out of Rolex for some time, just lurking around, i may be wrong. Imo, looks pretty much aligned to me compared to the S18 and S19 batches (Specifically the first "RO" on the right).

I think he's talking about the 9 o'clock to 10 o'clock position in the rehaut. Better than having it at 12 o'clock where it's more noticeable.

Jimmyrich1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/8/19
UK
Has anybody done a full franken job on a VSF as yet? I'd be interested to see that. I imagine it would be incredible !

Reactions: Noobylover

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.

Mine is an S19 with pretty good alignment.
bf2f7a563331ab0e6201d9f5dd36b3bc.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Arklow

Horology Curious
22/10/18
I bought one of these. I loved it at first, such high quality. I wore it to work where people have real ones and got compliments. Then after only 2 freaking weeks the little leg of the four rubbed off. I didn’t hit it, bang it, take it in water, nothing. I wiped it off with my shirt when it got greasy. That’s it. Very disappointed and they wouldn’t do anything about it. I had to just buy another bezel insert for $118. Sucks. Don’t think I’m going to be doing this anymore.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
The platinum felt out? How is this even possible

Last edited:

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
here is the photo of it

Isn't it platinum plated or sputtered?? I do not own a VSF sub, I just learned it from posts. If you don't mind please take a close up of it.

Engravings fading was the reason i sold my previous subs, was hoping VSF was The one.

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
Question : a friends VsF has a issue with quick date not working. Like the stem isn’t touching movement.
For hour and winding it works.
You know what the issue ?

RE-13

26/3/15
How has everyones VSF been holding up to routine wear? Im hoping its tough since i plan to wear the watch ALOT since getting a gen for a decent price is non existent now a days.

Spiral_Cabbage

12/2/18
Conus
How has everyones VSF been holding up to routine wear? Im hoping its tough since i plan to wear the watch ALOT since getting a gen for a decent price is non existent now a days.

I wear mine everyday. It is my daily beater and there are no issues. Couldn’t be be happier, especially now that I have one with a decent rehaut :)

NYC_MIA

Known Member
6/7/19

I wear mine more then any Gen I own. I beat this thing up. It goes to the pool, the ocean, the shower, I use it when I’m awake, sleeping, and when I’m doing shit around the house.

It’s scratched up but has not lost its luster and shine. It has character because of it.

I’m getting a second one, just to have, in case they stop making them years from now.

Noobylover

Known Member
28/2/21
I just got my VSF 116610 from Trusty (bought to replace a gen I just sold) and OMG!!!! Cannot tell the difference. Bezel action is so buttery smooth and same exact click as the gen. I'm blown away at the craftsmanship. VSF has put a ton of thought and work in getting it right. I am truly blown away. To hell with a couple of rehaut letters not being perfectly lined up. I am blown away by everything else. Buy with confidence guys.

Last edited:

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I’m getting a second one, just to have, in case they stop making them years from now.

Yes.. I tried this too.. but trouble is once you have two they keep multiplying! I have 5 VSF Subs now I think ffs.. I think you need one of each, that's where i'm trying to get to but damn this is getting expensive!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kevstah