Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StreetFighter
    replied
    My thoughts are, it’s a great rep. It has its own set of flaws same as the rest, but overall I believe the build quality of the case set and movement is a little better than the others.

Leave a comment:

• YellowFin
    replied
    Originally posted by mister_mayhem View Post
    Greetings watch entusiasts!
    I'm posting some QC pictures, which I have already approved last week. I'm new to this hobby.
    What are your thoughts of the watch?
    I read that the serial number rehaut issue is common for VSF models.
    VSF's 126610s have perfectly aligned rehaut letters. Only the serial numbers on 6 are slightly drifting towards the last digits.

Leave a comment:

• mister_mayhem
    replied
    Greetings watch entusiasts!
    I'm posting some QC pictures, which I have already approved last week. I'm new to this hobby.
    What are your thoughts of the watch?
    I read that the serial number rehaut issue is common for VSF models.
    Thank you in advance! ​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• StreetFighter
    replied
    The crowns are the same. The stems will not be the same, one is for a 3135 the other is for a 3235. You should be able to unscrew the stem from the crown easy enough if you have tools, it's fiddly but you can do it.

Leave a comment:

• ForecastMax
    replied
    Originally posted by Theelite187 View Post

someone said you cannot swap the 116610ln crown you need the stem or something to be the same?

704 crown is a drop in replacement in VS 116610 and 126610.

Leave a comment:

• Theelite187
    replied
    Originally posted by ForecastMax View Post

Same as 116610 you’ll need a 704 crown & 7030 tube (you don’t NEED the tube, just offering that part number up)
    someone said you cannot swap the 116610ln crown you need the stem or something to be the same?

Leave a comment:

• ForecastMax
    replied
    Originally posted by Theelite187 View Post
    Does anyone know the rolex model number for the crown?

for 126610ln
    Same as 116610 you’ll need a 704 crown & 7030 tube (you don’t NEED the tube, just offering that part number up)

Leave a comment:

• Theelite187
    replied
    Does anyone know the rolex model number for the crown?

for 126610ln

Leave a comment:

• derjenigewelcher
    replied
    Originally posted by ASATGMURES View Post
    in my opinion the price is great, vs is not on the market, only few big td s got access to these and this situation will remain, so buy it now when you still have chance, if you don t like the price just buy vr - is the same well done case and pretty good movement
    Nope. This TD is cheaper and has stock on hand: 558 USD

https://www.theonewatches.ru/index.p...scription=true

Leave a comment:

• ASATGMURES
    replied
    Originally posted by easylink View Post
    https://puretimewatch.io/submariner-...235-22917.html
    Prices are crazy. $200 more for what??
    in my opinion the price is great, vs is not on the market, only few big td s got access to these and this situation will remain, so buy it now when you still have chance, if you don t like the price just buy vr - is the same well done case and pretty good movement

Leave a comment:

• Pene75
    replied
    Originally posted by Updog View Post

What is wrong with the datewheel?
    The two is not well printed, there is a hole in the middle and the bottom of the 3 is big
    I have the impression that Clean uses a kind of gel unlike VSF. I'll see more closely when I receive it

Leave a comment:

• Updog
    replied
    Originally posted by Pene75 View Post
    Hi there!

Or maybe I’m too perfectionist…

Thanks in advance
    What is wrong with the datewheel?

Leave a comment:

• Wacht
    replied
    Originally posted by KJ2020 View Post

A dfference in the lift angle on the TG from the proper setting results in incorrect amp readings

Too high lift angle on TG = false high amp reading

So on a 55 lift angle movement like VS3235, if TG lift angle is

52 - amp reads 10 - 15° low
    59 - amp reads 10 - 15° high

Readings from TDs are really just to see the watch is working, you don't know how well they are wound up.
    Alright, thanks for explaining. I had no idea how much it could differ, or if possible to make any statement out of it. But sure, it does seem like it's running great and if it reads aout 10-15 too high, that's what I was hoping for.

Leave a comment:

• KJ2020
    replied
    Originally posted by Wacht View Post

The lift angle for 3235 is 55 degrees so if the timegrapher is setup for 59 degrees lift angle, the timegrapher will think that the ticks registered are further away than what they are in reality. This will render higher amplitude since. So that is why I am asking, if anybody knows what impact this difference would make in amplitude result.
    A dfference in the lift angle on the TG from the proper setting results in incorrect amp readings

Too high lift angle on TG = false high amp reading

So on a 55 lift angle movement like VS3235, if TG lift angle is

52 - amp reads 10 - 15° low
    59 - amp reads 10 - 15° high

Readings from TDs are really just to see the watch is working, you don't know how well they are wound up.
    Last edited by KJ2020; 15-12-21, 19:36.

Leave a comment:

• Pene75
    replied
    Originally posted by ForecastMax View Post

Got mine from [mention]interaktiv [/mention]
    Thanks, what about the price?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X