• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Ylijumala

1/3/21
In the Soviet EU
I have been offered a supposedly VSF 126619 LB with serial of A88V14.. by a TD. I do not recognize this serial batch from anywhere and the warranty card just so happens to be empty and identification tag card is placed the wrong way. I specifically asked if this is a VSF and the TD says yes. I think I'll RL this and take the first offered option with 2R9... serial even though the amplitude is low at 200 deg.

j2MlVp.jpg

Also the bracelet code is very hard to read from the QC picture taken with a potato:

j2MQkb.jpg

Lots of uncertainty going around at this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Archer

berry25

Certified
26/2/17
New Factory, only these pictures for now, în a couple of days, when i have the actual watch,
i Will show movement pictures.

Ive also got one on the way. was apparently told this is VSF so will have to see what the quality like once here

FLYER9

Known Member
2/2/16
I have been offered a supposedly VSF 126619 LB with serial of A88V14.. by a TD. I do not recognize this serial batch from anywhere and the warranty card just so happens to be empty and identification tag card is placed the wrong way. I specifically asked if this is a VSF and the TD says yes. I think I'll RL this and take the first offered option with 2R9... serial even though the amplitude is low at 200 deg.

j2MlVp.jpg

Also the bracelet code is very hard to read from the QC picture taken with a potato:

j2MQkb.jpg

Lots of uncertainty going around at this time.

I bought a VSF 126619LB from Eric at Geektime and this is the exact serial I got and the clasp code is also SR8. I trust Eric as he’s a very reliable TD so if I were you I would go GL that watch. It’s a VSF. I can post picture of my piece when it arrives.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
What is the point of writing just a k? If you don't have anything to say please save your post. You have been here for a while and haven't learn your lesson smh.

Sorry. Its shorten for. "OK.

Meant, so that you can understand:

"OK, i did not know that Hont makes such pictures, cause i have other TD. You may excuse".

Good enough for you?
Back to topic please.

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
This is surprising that VSF 126619LB is available. I checked many TD's simply with no luck. VSF is supposed not making this anymore, and if there is old stock, it is extremely rare.

barragan

Looking Around
15/8/21
Hello guys,
yesterday I received the QC photos from Trusty.
The watch is a VSF Rolex 126610LV.

I made some complaints to them but I would like to know what you think.

Can you give me your feedback?

Kielxx

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/8/20
Hello guys,
yesterday I received the QC photos from Trusty.
The watch is a VSF Rolex 126610LV.

I made some complaints to them but I would like to know what you think.

Can you give me your feedback?

what you complaining about?

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
I see you joined 3h ago.. maybe you shuold read a little bit in this forum

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Reactions: Ylijumala