Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stufuse View Post

Haha, don’t do it to yourself!
    I'm an engineer so I have no choice but tracking this theory down. Don't really care about the outcome so much, it's an amazing rep with very little room for improvement. Besides the whole accuracy topic, it's also a great watch with nice build quality, even compared to 3k gens.
    Last edited by YellowFin; 20-01-21, 19:31.

Comment

Originally posted by rcom440 View Post

Vsf may never release v2.
      They would release v2 if they had to do major upgrade. I’m not sure how much more they can refine this rep.

Exactly why I ordered one yesterday. Looking forward to seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by gindiesel View Post

Exactly why I ordered one yesterday. Looking forward to seeing it.
        Nice, I’m sure you will love it.

Comment

Nice, I’m sure you will love it.
          I should post this here, just for everyone's info. I received this from Li at Jtime when I asked if VSF was safe (and not raided):

VSF is fine, but Sorry to tell, VSF is closed for CNY holiday already from 2 days ago.
          So if you place a new order now, it can only be fulfilled after CNY holiday around end of February.
          Hopefully, a few of the TDs are stocked up.

Comment

I should post this here, just for everyone's info. I received this from Li at Jtime when I asked if VSF was safe (and not raided):

thanks for letting us know. I just emailed my TD to see if he could still get me VSF Yacht Master 42. He may have some in stock.
            Last edited by rcom440; 20-01-21, 21:50.

Comment

Guys, no TD have them in stock. If you can get one, it will be beginning of April or mid of April. If the factories open end of Feb,
              they have to deal with police raids and also shipping will be delayed. Nothing is going on in the next 6 weeks.
              It is every year the same. Good for the M2M sales section

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jiro View Post
                My LV finally arrived after 18 days of agony LOL US postal sucks right now....

Overall it is very solid rep.

It's insane. Your rep looks like a gen. Best VSF 126610 example I saw on the internet. SELs are genlike. Where can I order a box like yours?

Comment

Originally posted by guru View Post

Guys, no TD have them in stock. If you can get one, it will be beginning of April or mid of April. If the factories open end of Feb,
                  are you talking about 126610 LN/LV or all VSF Rolex reps? I don’t see why they couldn’t get you one in March right after CNY. Factories will stay low but they should be open.

Comment

A nice wristie of the LV over on TRF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by stufuse; 20-01-21, 22:48.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark113811 View Post

It's insane. Your rep looks like a gen. Best VSF 126610 example I saw on the internet. SELs are genlike. Where can I order a box like yours?
                      I think I bought this one from eBay...just type "rolex box" and tons will show up. be careful though....there're lots of replica boxes sold as authentic on there. Not saying there's anything wrong with rep box but if you're looking for a gen. box, do some research and know what to look for before you pull the trigger. cheers~

Comment

Originally posted by stufuse View Post
                        A nice wristie of the LV over on TRF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        my god, gen is amazing !!!

Comment

are you talking about 126610 LN/LV or all VSF Rolex reps? I don’t see why they couldn’t get you one in March right after CNY. Factories will stay low but they should be open.
                          The last 3 years they had police raids and factories worked 1 day a week and moved their locations every week. They started shipping 4 weeks after CNY.
                          Let us cross fingers it will not happen

sigpic

Comment

Wow looks like my order go in just in time. Just left China today, can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by guru View Post

they have to deal with police raids and also shipping will be delayed. Nothing is going on in the next 6 weeks.
                              It is every year the same. Good for the M2M sales section
                              I'm not sure when they closed, but my payment cleared the 18th with puretime and had qcs yesterday the 19th and claiming it will be shipped this morning. So they either have some stock or I got lucky and got it right before they closed. But I do belive they will be closing shortly as well.

Sent from my SM-F916U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mark113811 View Post

Trusty had the boxes available the last time I checked.

Comment

Working...
                                X