Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    My LV finally arrived after 18 days of agony LOL US postal sucks right now....

    Overall it is very solid rep.



    It wears more subtle compared to blingy hulk.



    Clasp is very well made, code is 1LQ.



    I'll do some size comparison with my hulk later using caliper but it actually feels more compact on your wrist.



    Lume is also very nice



    All in all, no major complaint. Beautiful rep.

    Comment


      jiro Do you think hour markers are slightly larger on Hulk?

      Comment


        Originally posted by rcom440 View Post
        jiro Do you think hour markers are slightly larger on Hulk?
        Hard to tell with naked eyes but hulk does seem to have bigger lume dot for sure while kermit has thicker marker border lines so all together they seem to have same size but you be the judge.

        Took this shot to compare them in a same angle, same scale...



        126610LV 116610LV
        Last edited by jiro; 20-01-21, 05:26.

        Comment


          Originally posted by jiro View Post

          Hard to tell with naked eyes but hulk does seem to have bigger lume dot for sure while kermit has thicker marker border lines so all together they seem to have same size but you be the judge.

          Took this shot to compare them in a same angle, same scale...



          126610LV 116610LV
          Both watches look great. I like big lume dots on hulk, but at the same time I prefer 126610 case and wide bracelet. I would be interesting if Rolex increased hour markers on subs just like on Yacht master 42. YM 42 dial looks sick!

          Comment


            Anyone knows which lever is the regulating lever for the movement? I checked through the threads and cannot find anh confirmation.. thanks guys

            Comment


              Originally posted by jiro View Post
              My LV finally arrived after 18 days of agony LOL US postal sucks right now....

              Overall it is very solid rep.


              All in all, no major complaint. Beautiful rep.

              Are you happy with the SEL's and are they consistant at the case lugs? The one at the 5 o'clock position looks off but it may just be the lighting in the images.

              I have one on order and am awaiting my QC images.

              Great looking piece!

              Comment


                Originally posted by nikefit View Post
                Anyone knows which lever is the regulating lever for the movement? I checked through the threads and cannot find anh confirmation.. thanks guys

                Apply a slight amount of pressure and don’t touch the brass part on top. I would not suggest doing this without a timegrapher.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Triplock View Post


                  Apply a slight amount of pressure and don’t touch the brass part on top. I would not suggest doing this without a timegrapher.
                  Ok noted, thanks a lot really appreciate it

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by YellowFin View Post
                    There seems to be a misconception about clasp gaps here. That thing is moving, it's not sitting in one exact position every time you close it or even while you're wearing it. The construction (also on gen) isn't that sturdy, see below shots just a few seconds apart.

                    People seem To be trying really hard to find things at the moment. Can’t say I’ve seen the nit picking to this extent before.

                    It’s says a lot about the quality of the watch!

                    No 100% definitive consensus on the differences which is unusual for a rep always solid differences all agree on normally.

                    maybe it’s because not many Gens about. Or this watch is that good.

                    it’s never ever going to be 1:1, impossible unless Rolex made them themselves. Sometimes I think People are just wanting to ruin the rep for themselves before they’ve got it.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by wonkycrown View Post


                      Are you happy with the SEL's and are they consistant at the case lugs? The one at the 5 o'clock position looks off but it may just be the lighting in the images.

                      I have one on order and am awaiting my QC images.

                      Great looking piece!
                      I think that your expectations are way too high for a rep watch. His unit is one of the best I've seen so far.

                      stufuse : Great comment, these are words of true wisdom.
                      Last edited by Therion666; 20-01-21, 12:20.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Therion666 View Post

                        I think that your expectations are way too high for a rep watch. His unit is one of the best I've seen so far.

                        stufuse : Great comment, these are words of true wisdom.
                        Haha wisdom, I’m unsure.

                        What I find a little bit of a problem;

                        the more eagle eyed members notice stuff, (even if they have no issue with what they’ve seen and writing it purely because they have observed it) and as soon a sits published You see a little delay ( days/weeks ) how it filters down to newer members.

                        For instance, You then see how these observations get picked up by the newer members who think they’re are having to look out for these things in their QC as flaws. When really its an open discussion possible factory tolerance that we hadn’t reached consensus on and not things you should reject a watch on.

                        You start to see posts in the threads trickling in asking is my clasp gap okay my sel isn’t quite curved and they don’t really know what they are looking at. People worrying about something so small and that someone they know is going to be able spot.

                        I still Can’t believe how good this thing looks in all honesty, I was more critical of the 116 version though I still liked it a lot.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by stufuse; 20-01-21, 12:38.

                        Comment





                          Which one today? Vsf does unreal job
                          WatchBox is not necessary..

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Azazel View Post



                            Which one today? Vsf does unreal job
                            Wooah


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by stufuse View Post

                              People seem To be trying really hard to find things at the moment. Can’t say I’ve seen the nit picking to this extent before.

                              It’s says a lot about the quality of the watch!

                              No 100% definitive consensus on the differences which is unusual for a rep always solid differences all agree on normally.

                              maybe it’s because not many Gens about. Or this watch is that good.

                              it’s never ever going to be 1:1, impossible unless Rolex made them themselves. Sometimes I think People are just wanting to ruin the rep for themselves before they’ve got it.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Great post.

                              It's a rep and it's never going to be a gen.

                              That being said, it's probably the best rep I own.

                              After a tepid first reaction, this one has ended up on my wrist for most of the last 2 weeks now.

                              At risk of sounding like a new guy, I can't wait for the no date to come out as well. Thats going to be an insta-buy.

                              Have you got your's yet?

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Azazel View Post



                                Which one today? Vsf does unreal job
                                You got the double! Wear one while looking at the other. Then swap. Great pair - which is an odd thing to say to another fella.
                                Last edited by muiramas; 20-01-21, 13:16.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X