• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
I would have to agree with you on this. I think it is even better than my VSF 11 series that I also have.

Different crystal.

The VSF 126610 crystal has AR to the inside - if you hold it in the sunlight you will see there are no multiple reflections of the indices and hands bouncing around. It also has the correct corresponding AR LEC.

The 116610 does not have AR - and this is as it should be.

Wasilij-2020

Horology Curious
19/1/21
Are you all serious? It was a JOKE. Never heard about sarcasm? Nobody is able to measure 0,000012 mm, even me. You are all discussing about flaws on SELs. Which flaws?.. for me there is nothing. Looks gen-like. Or something like "fit and finish". What is this fu... "fit and finish"? Since 159 pages i've tried to understand - with no success.

My "ten" just a flaw, that i recognize.. am i allowed?

Wasilij-2020

Horology Curious
19/1/21
Just checked mine, seems even worse. The 10 and 40 engravings are 0,00016 mm closer to the inner side while the 30 is 0,00015mm closer to the outer side. How could VSF fuck that up so badly? HUGE TELL FROM ACROSS THE ROOM.

On a serious note, mate. Are you actually aware that many semiconductor devices are still produced in the feature size you're talking about?

ZpfYdt.gif

Ok.. i lknow, that its just a rep. And i have enough brain to understand, that i would not get the same quality, as 9.000,00 Euro gen.

I really didn't expect that quality... and i love it.

I just asked about the possibility of changing bezel... like many of you guys changing chrystal or hands.

Reactions: YellowFin

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
Ok.. i lknow, that its just a rep. And i have enough brain to understand, that i would not get the same quality, as 9.000,00 Euro gen.

I just asked about the possibility of changing bezel... like many of you guys changing chrystal or hands.

My friend.
First of all , gen parts are currently very difficult to find if not impossible. We're talking about a watch released in September.
Then if you want to spend on mods , well , everyone does what he wants. There are about 2.700 posts and in all of them you can read that this watch is fine , take it and wear it.
I'll give you a small account of the mods:

1) Gen full Bezel 3,450 Euro
2) Gen Dial 1,400 Euros
3) Gen Xtal 450 Euro
4) Hands Set 600 Euro
5) Gen DWO 150 Euro (3135 latest model it's ok)
For the prices I have my sources........ ;)

So you would spend around 6.000 Euro for a Franken or more or less 3.000 for basic mods....?
For me it's just crazy thinking. It remains my personal opinion.... :)

Regard

Junio M.

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy

I forgot to write something.
Without thinking badly of anyone , but it is a discussion I had on the phone with a friend of mine who owns a Rolly Dealer in Italy about a gen xtal for me.
This watch version , for those who do not have a perfect knowledge of Rolly models , is a drama. It would be enough to replace the Balance Wheel and bridge , change the gems of the caliber 'cause they have a different color, change the crystal , adjust the coupling angle SEL and with BOX and PAPER it is a moment to fool many people.
So if a person who has been working for Rolly for around 35 years says this is , 'cause the VSF is indeed almost perfectly crafted.
I apologize if my English sucks.

Junio M.

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
Punk_Boy I think I understand you correctly, and I would agree that it's so well crafted. Someone might WANT to change something, but they don't NEED to change anything. You go to a job interview with the president of Rolex wearing one of these watches and not have to worry!

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
This kills any Rolex sub rep I’ve owned. I’ve owned so many too. If snag one now before a v2 appears and something changes for the worse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I got mine I thought of this... I had bought so many watches lately... but why wait for a V2 and find out that they screwed something, lol :p

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
Punk_Boy I think I understand you correctly, and I would agree that it's so well crafted. Someone might WANT to change something, but they don't NEED to change anything. You go to a job interview with the president of Rolex wearing one of these watches and not have to worry!

Dear Triplock
I'm calling him tonight and looking to go to lunch tomorrow....Hahahaha :) :D
With the VSF to my wrist and I will ask him: "Do you like it ? I struggled to buy it at the Dealership!" :D

Regard

Junio M.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
Dear Triplock
I'm calling him tonight and looking to go to lunch tomorrow....Hahahaha :) :D
With the VSF to my wrist and I will ask him: "Do you like it ? I struggled to buy it at the Dealership!" :D

Regard

Junio M.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

That will make him SO happy to know you struggled to get it at the dealership! It will prove your dedication to the brand and you'll get the job. And once you're a Rolex executive, I hope you'll remember your friends back at RWI. Maybe you can send us those hard-to-get parts! :D

Wasilij-2020

Horology Curious
19/1/21
My friend.
First of all , gen parts are currently very difficult to find if not impossible. We're talking about a watch released in September.
Then if you want to spend on mods , well , everyone does what he wants. There are about 2.700 posts and in all of them you can read that this watch is fine , take it and wear it.
I'll give you a small account of the mods:

1) Gen full Bezel 3,450 Euro
2) Gen Dial 1,400 Euros
3) Gen Xtal 450 Euro
4) Hands Set 600 Euro
5) Gen DWO 150 Euro (3135 latest model it's ok)
For the prices I have my sources........ ;)

So you would spend around 6.000 Euro for a Franken or more or less 3.000 for basic mods....?
For me it's just crazy thinking. It remains my personal opinion.... :)

Regard

Junio M.

That's everything i wanted to know.. thx ????

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
When I got mine I thought of this... I had bought so many watches lately... but why wait for a V2 and find out that they screwed something, lol :p

No lie, I’m probably going to snag the LN and a back up LV incase this one gets any damage haha it’s that good. Unbelievable really

Renowned Member
9/12/18
Guys,

I have recently purchased a gen 126610 LV. If anyone knows who is selling a VSF 126610lv or can lend me his watch, let me know.

I wanted to make some comparison pictures for the community.

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
Guys,

I have recently purchased a gen 126610 LV. If anyone knows who is selling a VSF 126610lv or can lend me his watch, let me know.

I wanted to make some comparison pictures for the community.

I ordered the LV 48 hours after my LN arrived. They are incredible reps.

Reactions: WatchSmith.US

cosmo25

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
12/1/21
VSF doesn’t play those games. They usually don’t screw things up.I highly doubt we will see v2 of this model anytime soon as it’s nearly perfect. They may do silent upgrade from batch to batch but there won’t be any major upgrade.

I second this, vsf would probably do a couple of silent releases judging but the numerous batch differences from the previous lv models where i see better rehaut and different clasp and bracelet quality over time