No announcement yet.

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got mine, one week from shipment to delivery (SoCal).

Very happy with it initially. SEL's are near perfect, no gaps/misalignment. Will post pictures later.

Does anyone know if the REP's have the etched crown on the crystal? I thought I saw it somewhere, but can't recall.

Comment

Originally posted by scottwoerner View Post
      Just got mine, one week from shipment to delivery (SoCal).

Very happy with it initially. SEL's are near perfect, no gaps/misalignment. Will post pictures later.

Does anyone know if the REP's have the etched crown on the crystal? I thought I saw it somewhere, but can't recall.
      Yes it does. You can click on this picture and enlarge it to see it even better.

Last edited by fatarms; 19-01-21, 19:57.

Comment

Originally posted by fatarms View Post

Yes it does.
        Thanks. Funny, wasn't able to see it without a loop. Now that I found it with the loop, I can spot it without.

Comment

Easy way to see it; touch your torch light against the crystal, watch it light up!
          WTD: 116610LV Hulk genuine dial + TC 16610 Submariner
          - PM me.

Comment

very happy with mine!

Cheers

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by modernclassic View Post
              Easy way to see it; touch your torch light against the crystal, watch it light up!

- PM me.

Comment

My LN arrived at my local post office but they don’t know what happen to the package. It was out for delivery January 13th. USPS is basically saying there is nothing they can do. I’m still hopping it will arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by alexcast View Post
                  very happy with mine!

Cheers

Lovely

Comment

Originally posted by rcom440 View Post
                    My LN arrived at my local post office but they don’t know what happen to the package. It was out for delivery January 13th. USPS is basically saying there is nothing they can do. I’m still hopping it will arrive.
                    Wow.... That's crazy.

I think there is a way to file for tracing. They are supposed to go back and take a look at who handled your package every step in order to see if they can recover it.

Here is something I found on the website

https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm
                    ​​​
                    Hope you get it.

Comment

Originally posted by sukwonee View Post

Wow.... That's crazy.

I think there is a way to file for tracing. They are supposed to go back and take a look at who handled your package every step in order to see if they can recover it.

Here is something I found on the website

https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm
                      ​​​
                      Hope you get it.
                      thanks mate,
                      I’m still hopping it will arrive. I had something like that happen with one of my APs. Mail was missing in local post office. I filed missing mail but they didn’t do anything. I only received email apologizing saying there is nothing that can be done. That was 2 years ago. I never reviewed my AP.

Comment

Originally posted by sukwonee View Post

They are supposed to go back and take a look at who handled your package
                        WHOAH!

Comment

Originally posted by rcom440 View Post

thanks mate,
                          I’m still hopping it will arrive. I had something like that happen with one of my APs. Mail was missing in local post office. I filed missing mail but they didn’t do anything. I only received email apologizing saying there is nothing that can be done. That was 2 years ago. I never reviewed my AP.
                          This is sad, sorry about that mate, very disappointing. Maybe your TD can help, I think some will send you another one if customs take your watch, lost in the post is same kind of thing..?
                          - PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by modernclassic View Post

This is sad, sorry about that mate, very disappointing. Maybe your TD can help, I think some will send you another one if customs take your watch, lost in the post is same kind of thing..?
                            That’s ok. I will wait a few more days to see what happens. Last update was on January 13th. It was out for delivery in the city where I live. Then they bumped to next day. It wasn’t scanned since then and they are basically saying they don’t know what happened to the package.. go figured. I don’t think TD can do anything since it’s not a customs issue.

Comment

is the actually batch for the VSF 126610 similar in "perfection" like the actually VSF 116610 batch?

Comment

Just wow! Silky smooth winding and everything is crisp and near perfect.

I opened the back to regulate the movement and was shocked it was barely finger tight. After regulating I tightened it properly and I’m damn glad I discovered that. The gasket was also pretty dry so it got lubed as it should be. I’ll post more pics ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                                X