Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hulk Battle - ZF vs ZZF vs VSF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post

    Why do you say that? Do we have proof yet? I've certainly not seen proof that anyone other than VSF have the latest CF insert. A TD telling someone's friend who mentioned it IV a thread and then gets requoted over numerous fora isn't proof btw.
    Going by the descriptions on Puretime for both watches. May or not be true, don’t see why they would lie about that.

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post

      Why do you say that? Do we have proof yet? I've certainly not seen proof that anyone other than VSF have the latest CF insert. A TD telling someone's friend who mentioned it IV a thread and then gets requoted over numerous fora isn't proof btw.
      Exactly this. What I find really curious is that in all Chinese websites and videos I have seen, sellers reviewing the vsf always have the old CF insert to compare it to the new one that the vsf comes with (v6-10) but they dont the same with zzf or zf (maybe better marketing from vsf, who knows) Hopefully someone with the 3 watches is able to take the insert and confirmed the code on the inserts.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by Roguetheory View Post

        Going by the descriptions on Puretime for both watches. May or not be true, don’t see why they would lie about that.
        You mean exactly the same websites that tell us watches are 904L when we know they're not?

        I rest my case.
        Just trying to earn as much in my life as Tete earns in a single month.

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post

          You mean exactly the same websites that tell us watches are 904L when we know they're not?

          I rest my case.
          You mean the same website which did the test which highlighted that very transgression?

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by Roguetheory View Post

            You mean the same website which did the test which highlighted that very transgression?
            Yes after selling "904L" watches for 3 years

            Comment


              #21
              What he said.

              And they still haven't upgraded all the descriptions to match the test results in any event!!!

              TDs just repeat the mantra fed to them by the factory.
              Just trying to earn as much in my life as Tete earns in a single month.

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post
                What he said.

                And they still haven't upgraded all the descriptions to match the test results in any event!!!

                TDs just repeat the mantra fed to them by the factory.
                Then by the same token how do we know VSF and ZF aren’t both lying about using the CF insert?

                Comment


                  #23
                  Fair point. I suppose I'm accepting what they said in their press release - where VSF made a big point about using the v3.10 CF insert (or whatever it was called) and provided photos of it etc with that text on. I'd be amazed if they then sent out a different insert. All of the other claims in their press release are true. Whereas other factories just make vague reference to using 'the latest CF insert' without showing photographs that it's the v3.10 or whatever it was.
                  Just trying to earn as much in my life as Tete earns in a single month.

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post
                    Fair point. I suppose I'm accepting what they said in their press release - where VSF made a big point about using the v3.10 CF insert (or whatever it was called) and provided photos of it etc with that text on. I'd be amazed if they then sent out a different insert. All of the other claims in their press release are true. Whereas other factories just make vague reference to using 'the latest CF insert' without showing photographs that it's the v3.10 or whatever it was.
                    Do you have a VSF? It’s suppose to have some sort of “anti-finger print” coating or treatment if I remember correctly from the ad. Does your bezel insert leave finger prints and smudges?
                    Last edited by Roguetheory; 22-11-20, 20:28.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      I shall check tomorrow!!! Lol
                      Just trying to earn as much in my life as Tete earns in a single month.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post
                        I shall check tomorrow!!! Lol
                        Likewise, will do the same on my ZF haha

                        Comment


                          #27
                          3 different HULKS?





                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Divers,Chronos and Coffee

                          Comment


                            #28
                            I spent some time reading through this thread and given the varied opinions, it has convinced me to order the blue one in the middle. Now to just wait for the QC pics.

                            Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by d1nomite View Post
                              Can anyone tell something about the Crystal? Does the ZZF crystal Stick more out than the VSF Crystal?

                              Has something changed - beside the Bracelet - from ZZF V2/V2S to V3?
                              I have both. ZZF crystal does not stick up at bit like VSF and Gen. Many other changes along the V2 to V2s to V3 progression You would have to have them all to document and the old ones are now history and no one cares.

                              Comment


                                #30
                                VSF looks good but needs a genuine Crystal and Datewheel to come closer to gen


                                Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X