• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New VS3135 Movement Release and Review

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
VSF Factory has just released their VS3135 movement for the Rolex Submariners, and it is said to be a revolutionary improvement on the current 3135 offerings.

Here are some pictures below (Translated to English) on the VS3135 against the gen and said market's "blue hairspring" 3135 movement.

Enjoy

Last edited:

JonasBuskas

Known Member
20/8/10
These major improvements are very impressive. can't wait to see the watches ????

thinker1

26/11/17
Finish is mind blowingly good. Really well done vsf, wish you guys did it sooner ... it’s the age of 3235 now ... ah well better late then never.

it’ll be interesting to see if mainplate would take gen balance without mods.

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

cosmicgate

16/9/13
I dont care so much about the perlage engravings and cosmetic stuffs since it is closed case back, i just want the feel of how it winds like the original.

True story.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
what u mean "because" its what I hope i want to have it in the new movement do i need explanation.

I thought you might have a reason to ask for it. I have a reason against it though: a free sprung will make it a lot more difficult to regulate the watch yourself...

Last edited:

heska

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/11/17
I thought you might have a reason to ask for it. I have a reason against it though: a free sprung will make it a lot more difficult to regulate the watch yourself...

Appart the fact that you need a special tool isn't microstella pretty straight forward? I mean this thing is so sensible and without any markup for reference that it's not that easy on SH/VR

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Appart the fact that you need a special tool isn't microstella pretty straight forward? I mean this thing is so sensible and without any markup for reference that it's not that easy on SH/VR

Not really. If you don't know exactly what you're doing, you can screw up a lot more than with the simple regulator screw of a 2824.

JonasBuskas

Known Member
20/8/10
VSF Factory has just released their VS3135 movement for the Rolex Submariners, and it is said to be a revolutionary improvement on the current 3135 offerings.

Here are some pictures below (in Chinese) on the VS3135 against the gen and said market's "blue hairspring" 3135 movement.

I will update with an English version in the next post once it is ready.

Enjoy

trustytime when do you post the english version please?

Reactions: vcappp