Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by watchcollector7 View Post
    Hello,
    just received my qc pics of my vsf from intime can you tell me what you guys think please?

Thank you
    Question is why People didnt read the rules...

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Trdso View Post

Question is why People didnt read the rules...

Sent from the RWI mobile app
      The other question is why it's necessary to quote a skyscraper of images everyone has already seen...

Comment

Question - why so many questions?!

Comment

Originally posted by muiramas View Post
          I thought all new reps came with the nylon shoes on the glide lock now. Didn't it get covered when the ZZFv2 came out?
          I got confused when someone in another thread mentioned plastic "clasp" but I guess this is what they meant.

The bracelet on my LV is better than my ARF LN v1 so if the VSF LN is better still that's quite something.
          My RXF and Noob V8s both have metal parts in the glidelock. So looks like a mixed bag. RXF (only LN as far as I know) apparently the same factory as VSF so could be the VSF LN is using the same bracelet as the RXF version. Or maybe it's just random.

Comment

Got my QC pics from Andrew and gave him the green light. Rate of 0 s/day seems too good to be true.

Comment

Got my QC pics from Andrew and gave him the green light. Rate of 0 s/day seems too good to be true.

Comment

Sorry for the double post. I’m not sure what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Christopheran View Post

Nah. It's not that rare. Vsf does a great job and I think the last 3 or 4 watches I got from them all came in with timegrapher results at 0 per day and they run pretty accurately too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by watchcollector7 View Post
                    Hello,
                    just received my qc pics of my vsf from intime can you tell me what you guys think please?

Thank you
                    Do your own QC, or if you have a specific question fire away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bigpoppad View Post
                      Plus watches as investments is a moot point if you have any mortgage debt. You will make/save much more reducing debt than putting money in watches that will only keep their value if you keep them pristine. There are plenty of other things which make better investments anyways. They are toys, I'm sure it's nice not to toilet a whole lot of money when you sell them, but they are still toys not investments

Sent from my SM-A115F using Tapatalk
                      Agree, I know only one of my friends who truely made any money on a Rolex, 2k on a used Batman he kept for 3 years. All the others either lost or broke even.

For most, selling online at grey dealer price is no no can do, no history and too risky. so it’s either trade on or sell to watchfinder/watchmaster mostly for a loss, or an independent dealer who’ll pay a bit More and break even. Of course if you trade in forums with a good reputation you could make a little for sure.

Overpaying the mortgage is the one I choose .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Were we talking about glidelock slide feet on this thread or another? My vsf has plastic I think but I love how it feels and slides

Comment

Originally posted by d3s19n View Post
                          Were we talking about glidelock slide feet on this thread or another? My vsf has plastic I think but I love how it feels and slides
                          I am with you friend !! mine looks metallic, gen looks like it's black plastic at least in the parts photos. The important thing is that it works well

Comment

VSF did an amazing job with this watch!

I don't want to use another watch anymore

Enviado de meu SM-N986B usando o Tapatalk

Comment

That looks amazing

Comment

just arrived...

Comment

Working...
                                X