• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

Klocklind123

Known Member
17/2/09
I also got my vsf 116610 from Sead a week ago and it IS a premium replica but I changed the bracelet for a arf 1ld clasp as it is a lot better than the vsf one as the fitness towards the lugs is better fitment and with better clasp that open and closees more precise with better "click "

and to check its accuracy i used the app watch accuracy meter ( Android!) That worked OK for adjusting the movement
But use SMALL micro motions when pressning on the SMALL adjusting pins at the balance.

And do open the caseback use a small rubber/plastic ball to awoid scratches

Klocklind123

Known Member
17/2/09
The vsf bracelet was very stiff and had to move some stiff links a LOT of times to be able to move it easy. The some thick oil on it and it a lot better:)

BUT the bracelet from ARF is way better both the bracelet and the clasp.

The crystal is OK I think!

BTW is it the same crystal on 116610 as the 16610 ?

We shall hope they will re open the VSF factory soon!

domthedon030

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/9/19
The vsf bracelet was very stiff and had to move some stiff links a LOT of times to be able to move it easy. The some thick oil on it and it a lot better:)

BUT the bracelet from ARF is way better both the bracelet and the clasp.

The crystal is OK I think!

BTW is it the same crystal on 116610 as the 16610 ?

We shall hope they will re open the VSF factory soon!

I am happy with the bracelet on mine but I haven’t handled the ARF to compare. It was quite noisy at first but perfect after an oil bath. The slight movement in the lugs is fixed with better quality spring bars.

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
Is it true vsf are back in stock? Sorry I lost the track on this but which subs are exactly produced by vsf in new 41 case with 70h movement reserve? Smurf, Starbucks and all black subs yes? I think hulk is only in 40mm?

Valxmd

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/6/21

you know I am amazed. I have read countless reviews on the vsf, and no one, simple no one commented on the inner bezel ring (rehaut)!!! Don’t u see its depth and shape is wrong and thick compared to the genuine? I was going to buy the watch, but the rehaut looks sooooo wrong, look how bulky it is!!

subhunter101

Known Member
1/6/16

you know I am amazed. I have read countless reviews on the vsf, and no one, simple no one commented on the inner bezel ring (rehaut)!!! Don’t u see its depth and shape is wrong and thick compared to the genuine? I was going to buy the watch, but the rehaut looks sooooo wrong, look how bulky it is!!

That’s a 126610

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand

And the camera lens is exaggerating it also

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Reactions: Akilles

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand

And the camera lens is exaggerating it also

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Kao_78

Looking Around
24/3/20

Hi! Received this pics from Lana and asked for more information about faded marks on bezel, rehaut and cyclop.
Looks like the rehaut is misaligned but she replied that looks good in person.
The date looks well centered but the cyclop looks misaligned with date window.
Is it an easy fix?
Thanks

madedo

Certified
4/12/20

Hi! Received this pics from Lana and asked for more information about faded marks on bezel, rehaut and cyclop.
Looks like the rehaut is misaligned but she replied that looks good in person.
The date looks well centered but the cyclop looks misaligned with date window.
Is it an easy fix?
Thanks

Hi,

are you sure this is a VSF? Normally I wouldn`t doubt that, because jtime is a VERY VERY! Trusted Dealer and I buy my watches at jtime, too and never had any problems.
But as far as I know VSF serial numbers of a 126610 LN should start with 2R... (not S2) and clasp code should be 1LQ ( not 6SH) or is there another batch with different numbers after the raids (I don`t know??)??

I recieved my QC pics an Saturday 10 th of July (so definetley after the raids) and serial number still starts with 2R and clasp-code is still 1LQ.

Your cyclops is definetly off! I dont know if or how it could be fixed, but VSF Subs should be an OTB watch that shouldn`t need any modding/ repair, so I wouldn´t try to fix the tilted cyclops issue but buy a better example.

I don´t know if the insert numbers and idexes are faded or not (I don`t have much experience with that). Colud also be the light conditions?

I can support some pics of my 126610 LN (already accepted). I think my cyclops is a VERY VERY little tilted to the rigt lower edge, but not even as obvios as yours (or is it just caused by perspective/ angle of watch?). Would be interested what other experts say about my cyclops position??

Depending to my idexes and numbers of the insert make your own comparison and opinion compared to your watch if it is faded or not.

As follows some pis of my watch (already accepted)

Best regards

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Cyclops is not off. The crystal is not aligned.
Easy thing to do.
That watch needs to be green lighted...

madedo

Certified
4/12/20
Easy thing to do.

Interesting information and good to know, but how do you manage to align the crystal? Do you have to asseble the whole watch for that?

Kao_78

Looking Around
24/3/20
Easy thing to do.

That's what I thought. Don't know when this model will be available again since VSF is laying low.

Thanks!

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Interesting information and good to know, but how do you manage to align the crystal? Do you have to asseble the whole watch for that?

Yes.
You need to take of the movement module (you don’t need to take off dial and hands of course), then disassemble the insert module (it comes off easily), take off the gasket and then press the crystal out, align, press down and reassemble…

A watchmaker with the right tools can do that easily.

madedo

Certified
4/12/20
Yes.
You need to take of the movement module (you don’t need to take off dial and hands of course), then disassemble the insert module (it comes off easily), take off the gasket and then press the crystal out, align, press down and reassemble…

A watchmaker with the right tools can do that easily.
Thank you very much for the informative and detailed description. since the vsf sub is only my second replica, i think will have it made by a watchmaker

Reactions: Mille M

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Look at this, an S39 serial in new QC? Could this be after the raid or is this actually done pre-raids?

Reactions: up2wind