• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF V3 Submariners up on Jtime

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
You are a clown. ALL YOU DO IS ATTACK.

STOP COMMENTING ON MY POSTS AND IGNORE WHAT I AM SAYING IF YOU DONT AGREE

BTW because I know this will piss you off: ZF FO LIFE!!!!!

I honestly wish I didn't have to but when you present yourself to me as a complete fucking idiot I feel like I have no choice, even when mentioning Angus EXPECTING him to provide you feedback, you have absolutely no idea. Discussion over, you're not worth my time lol

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
I honestly wish I didn't have to but when you present yourself to me as a complete fucking idiot I feel like I have no choice, even when mentioning Angus EXPECTING him to provide you feedback, you have absolutely no idea. Discussion over, you're not worth my time lol

How is anything I said about ARF WRONG?! HUH? TELL ME

SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH ME!!!!

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
ZF sub IS DEAD compared to the ZZF V3 same applies to NOOB .

+1. ZZF v3 still has a major flaw (case shape and CG) but it has addressed two major areas as well - bracelet and rehaut. I prefer to wait on actual QC pics before saying something but I feel the ZZF v3 may the best ootb (let’s see what RXF/VSF) releases. In my books, the ZF is a POS, not even to be considered, sad given this factory is known for quality (look at their AP or Patek reps).

Last edited:

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
You gotta be kidding me. Rolex discontinues their current ceramic models and all factories pull NWBIGs our of the drawer.

Zjq3WI.gif

Last edited:

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
You are a clown. ALL YOU DO IS ATTACK.

STOP COMMENTING ON MY POSTS AND IGNORE WHAT I AM SAYING IF YOU DONT AGREE

BTW because I know this will piss you off: ZF FO LIFE!!!!!

What are you 12? Half of your post count is probably tagging puretime and the other half is trolling threads with nonsense. Judging by your lack of maturity you should be flagged from selling anything here for the safety of the users here.

foozoo58

Banned
20/11/19
What are you 12? Half of your post count is probably tagging puretime and the other half is trolling threads with nonsense. Judging by your lack of maturity you should be flagged from selling anything here for the safety of the users here.

Honestly, you really have this weird obssesion with me.

You should be flagged from even being on this site given your weak and mean spirited attitude.

pclaussen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/5/20
Why can’t they fix the fcking X in the no date version.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando RWI

Reactions: Arik dahan

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
[mention]kk169 [/mention] questions on your list: is the noob v11 the same as noob Youth Edition? What about the HBB V6F?

There’s still no answer to “who’s got the best sub?” as each has their flaws but I think we all agree that the repping efforts are at an all time high. I’m gonna chill and wait until user gen v rep reviews come out and hopefully not miss out

Reactions: Grfranco

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
Because they want you to buy this version and then wait for the upgrade to buy the next one. It is bizarre
Profit on cloning the most desirable and common luxury stainless steel watch and leaving an easy flaw.

Factory printers go brrrrr

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
For all those calling the ZF absolute trash please explain because it already has the latest clean bezel that the upcoming zzf is getting. It has the same movement, irounded markerst has a new case kit and has random serials . The only thing I've seen said is about the sel gap. Is the instant hate justified?

Kayatsu1

12/10/19
For all those calling the ZF absolute trash please explain because it already has the latest clean bezel that the upcoming zzf is getting. It has the same movement, irounded markerst has a new case kit and has random serials . The only thing I've seen said is about the sel gap. Is the instant hate justified?

Not at all. I have been very surprised at the hysteric reactions under that thread. I can say that with good probability the ZF will be the best OOTB Sub. It has without doubts a better case, probably better bracelet, dial print is clearly crisper and the bezel and movement is the same. Ok they cost a bit more but it's not a tragedy. Sel gaps are actually minimal and less disturbing than the ones on RXF. Probably Angus will never answer again in that thread and I can't blame him for the kind of reaction certain members had. It could maybe seem a bit conceited to say because I am no expert but it seems that certain guys here lack even the basic knowledge to judge a sub with their eyes and just follow what masses say. Saying that ZF sub is trash is very inexact and will make noobs think that even if it's not true. Costly? Yes. With an average crystal? Maybe. But trash? Not at all.

Last edited:

seattleguy425

Horology Curious
3/7/20
Going to place an order with Li, as another user mentioned he said factory has told him they should be available towards the end of the month.

foozoo58

Banned
20/11/19
Not at all. I have been very surprised at the hysteric reactions under that thread. I can say that with good probability the ZF will be the best OOTB Sub. It has without doubts a better case, probably better bracelet, dial print is clearly crisper and the bezel and movement is the same. Ok they cost a bit more but it's not a tragedy. Sel gaps are actually minimal and less disturbing than the ones on RXF. Probably Angus will never answer again in that thread and I can't blame him for the kind of reaction certain members had. It could maybe seem a bit conceited to say because I am no expert but it seems that certain guys here lack even the basic knowledge to judge a sub with their eyes and just follow what masses say. Saying that ZF sub is trash is very inexact and will make noobs think that even if it's not true. Costly? Yes. With an average crystal? Maybe. But trash? Not at all.

This! Bravo and agree with everything you said.

I understand the SEL gap issue but that is the only issue with the watch. And to be frank, On the wrist or handed to someone, no one would be able to point that out.

We just have to wait until some QC pics come out