• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF V3 Submariners up on Jtime

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
So far I like the ZZF v3 more than the RXF. Everything about the watch looks very good.

Put in a gen crystal, gen date disc, service the movement, and you got an amazing watch

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
So far I like the ZZF v3 more than the RXF. Everything about the watch looks very good.

Put in a gen crystal, gen date disc, service the movement, and you got an amazing watch

I think ZZF V3 AND ZF are tied

and then its RXF

foozoo58

Banned
20/11/19
Sorry, ZF was a major let down. Those poor shaped lugs, SELs with gaps, oddly big DW... ZF is a failure in my eyes.

I actually think the lugs were great. The dw has a note that they are making it thinner before release. The SEL is the only thing that might be the issue. However, we wont know until we see qc pics.

Either way, whichever one you choose you cant go wrong. Both will fool anyone as a gen

foozoo58

Banned
20/11/19
For me ZZF won the party.
Last chance is to ARF V4 in some days.
ZF down

If arf is smart they will release within the next week. Otherwise everyone will pull the trigger and they lose the market share

jodelaplaya

2/4/14
OMG fuck ! If it has the arf bracelet I'm done.. I will thank zzf for the work but not for my wallet !

I have the v2s hulk it's hell of a watch, serial fixed, X fixed, update bracelet/clasp, don't know yet for the xtal/black hole but it could be a NWBIG for me.. I just woke up and I was hesitating if pic was gen maybe 5sec. Impressing time to pull a LN for my collection

Edit : arf has to be very quick few weeks will be late these v3 are so tempting

Last edited:
Reactions: Hidenjoy

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
OMG fuck ! If it has the arf bracelet I'm done.. I will thank zzf for the work but not for my wallet !

I have the v2s hulk it's hell of a watch, serial fixed, X fixed, update bracelet/clasp, don't know yet for the xtal/black hole but it could be a NWBIG for me.. I just woke up and I was hesitating if pic was gen maybe 5sec. Impressing time to pull a LN for my collection

Edit : arf has to be very quick few weeks will be late these v3 are so tempting

LOLX

What a beauty u hv

jodelaplaya

2/4/14
LOLX

What a beauty u hv

The change I listed is for the v3, but yes we all agree the v2s already was the king ootb and yes it already feel great but I don't see any backwards on v3 instead Noob always did like other factory Who bring cons at new version!

Reactions: Hidenjoy

Arik dahan

Known Member
26/5/19
They do not appear to have corrected the letter x on the dail with no date.
Too bad I would buy ..
Even in black with a date they did not correct the word OFFICIALLY with a space OFFICIALL Y ..
Only noob seems to have done it right.
I will wait to no date corrcet.

MambaMentality60

8/24
Certified
30/5/20
Australia
Havent gotten any confirmation that the ZZF v3 is actually using the whole ARF bracelet, but we will soon find out once one of TDs can confirm it.
However if its true then ZZF is definitely staying up there in being the top subbies.

foozoo58

Banned
20/11/19
They do not appear to have corrected the letter x on the dail with no date.
Too bad I would buy ..
Even in black with a date they did not correct the word OFFICIALLY with a space OFFICIALL Y ..
Only noob seems to have done it right.
I will wait to no date corrcet.

wb for the hulk

Shany

24/6/19
has the cfv3 bezelinsert problems with low light ? i have a 3130 decorated 2836 nodate sub from ZZF and its terrible in lowlight

heska

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/11/17
Crystal looks updated (and great!). Hands are still a bit flat but what a year for submariners !