• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF V3 Submariners up on Jtime

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
ZF doesnt have plastic glidelock feet

Coupld days ago I bought a full replacement ARF 116610 bracelet to go with the new ZZF V3 (V2S?) LV with a2836 that I don't have yet.. so I'll be able to tell if its just a clasp upgrade or not, and otherwise, I'll have the bits i need to make the best of the bracelet i'd hope.

I'll going to have brand new ZZF a2836 version to trade shortly.

Exciting stuff waiting on updates and QC pics, watching the tracking updates.. the delivery. Opening the boxes.. I love it!

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
What is this idiot doing? Are you playing dumb? Of course Angus will not respond. He is not stupid.

1. why are you attacking me

2. Why wouldnt he respond to the ZF thread? He was very attentive in the beginning of the thread and interacting and then all of a sudden goes ghost when we have questions.

3. Raise your argument not your voice

Daz English

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/3/19
Obviously if the bracelet is also ARF that will be a game changer and if the Crystal/Cyclops is anything like the RXF... HAPPY DAYS...over to you ARF

Reactions: masterpiece777

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
This is a strong level of entitlement, he honestly doesn't owe you shit. I assume Subdued isn't happy with you based on the stupid shit you've been posting.

Relax mate. Angus is a salesman. This is a service based industry. Me asking for him to answer questions is not entittlement. Its just basic customer service

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I just studied the pics on jtime while holding my gen 116610ln and I cant see any difference. Maybe some slightly different media blasted finish on the underside of the clasp and flip locker, but jeez.. this is a contender. Or maybe I'm blind and smoking too much but it looks real good to me. Add gen hands, crown and crystal and it's mega rep stuff.

Last edited:

Midnightx

17/3/17
It would be nice if they would quit using PLASTIC glidelock track feet, wtf?

lSLsQ.jpg

I mean i'm not 100% sure but they look pretty good

dsc_9951_1.jpg

Daz English

27/3/19
what about vsf

Until someone has this in hand and comments about Chrystal Black Hole for me I will hold off.
I want the best sub without any mods so I will buy after ARF release when we find out the winner of best OOTB Sub.

Reactions: Grfranco

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
Until someone has this in hand and comments about Chrystal Black Hole for me I will hold off.
I want the best sub without any mods so I will buy after ARF release when we find out the winner of best OOTB Sub.
The review is already out mate, I did one on it. So far RXF/VSF has the best OOTB crystal of any subbie.

RXF 116610 LN Mini Review

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Daz English

27/3/19
The review is already out mate, I did one on it. So far RXF/VSF has the best OOTB crystal of any subbie.

RXF 116610 LN Mini Review

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

I read your RXF review thats how I know up to now it has the best Chrystal and think I am leaning towards the 2824.
RXF + VS3135 turns into VSF I forgot..... my head is spinning with all these releases.

Last edited:

Zenth

Known Member
12/9/20
Wow It’s a good news
I hope it will better RXF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seattleguy425

Horology Curious
3/7/20
Dangit, first I was bombarding Li about the V2S and then I changed my mind to the ARF DJ 41 and now this is out so I'm conflicted again!