• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Sure, but this is a professional pic where the photographer shows what he wants to show and it has nothing to do with those made by a TD.
I think that in real life everything is less noticeable

Correct..i can also make my v3 look full matte on photo

Bobi01

2/2/19
Here you go matte subdials and bright hands
im not telling that noob is same as gen but imo it is not big difference in rl
Also latest gens from 2018-2020

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
Finally recieved this beauty and i cant believe what example i got..thank you andrew thanks rwi for knowledge,only flaw on this watch imo is the shiny subdials and if they fix this it will be perfect daytona rep
did you ever see this perfect all 4 sels i cant believe

Maybe you have changed your mind because you like your Daytona so much, but I would still agree with your first impression of this watch seeing it in person.

Anyway, I am glad that you finally found a Daytona that you are really happy with.

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
I think this is great, a man should enjoy his watch and not constantly look for flaws and reasons to buy the next "V". This way we're only signaling the Chinese makers to continue with their infinite "versions" scam. Way to go Robi01 !

Reactions: Zenth and Bobi01

Bobi01

2/2/19
Maybe you have changed your mind because you like your Daytona so much, but I would still agree with your first impression of this watch seeing it in person.

Anyway, I am glad that you finally found a Daytona that you are really happy with.

Again im telling that is not same like gen but also im telling that it is game of light and after i saw that also latest gens have two variant of subdials, (less shiny and more shiny,we have pictures of two examples side by side) maybe it is not that much "instant tell" like some people saying... as i said before i will have chance to picture it side by side with my friends gen and i will post pictures as soon as possible

Bobi01

2/2/19
I think this is great, a man should enjoy his watch and not constantly look for flaws and reasons to buy the next "V". This way we're only signaling the Chinese makers to continue with their infinite "versions" scam. Way to go Robi01 !

Really bro if i would have genlike subdials my example would be perfect then hahah,really flawless,nwbig or super rep..
:)

Reactions: Therion666

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Again im telling that is not same like gen but also im telling that it is game of light and after i saw that also latest gens have two variant of subdials, (less shiny and more shiny,we have pictures of two examples side by side) maybe it is not that much "instant tell" like some people saying... as i said before i will have chance to picture it side by side with my friends gen and i will post pictures as soon as possible

I personally think the only insta-tell is the skinny subdials on the V3 Panda.
Otherwise I think these are all very beautiful.
Smaller details you can only pick up with a gen in hand right next to it and your camera at macro. And preferably with a knowledgeable forum member at hand.
Perfection will set you back $22k on the free market
$700 gets you 95-99% there.

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
Can’t wait until VSF gets involved in the Daytona game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Zenth

Bobi01

2/2/19
I personally think the only insta-tell is the skinny subdials on the V3 Panda.
Otherwise I think these are all very beautiful.
Smaller details you can only pick up with a gen in hand right next to it and your camera at macro. And preferably with a knowledgeable forum member at hand.
Perfection will set you back $22k on the free market
$700 gets you 95-99% there.

Agree,that panda is really tell,instantly change dial... they did that to stop orders for pandas and sell more black models,im first person that bought black one because they ruined white dial LoL..

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Maybe it is not matte like gen but it is close IMO
in next few days maybe i will compare mine v3 with gen 116500 black dial and i will do few shots side by side
ZzpVfR.jpg
ZzCD6K.jpg
Zzpg28.jpg

Subdials are slightly to skinny on that one

Bobi01

2/2/19
Subdials are slightly to skinny on that one

Correct but so slightly thinner and not noticable,that is latest v3 subdials and v4 also,they changed only white on v4

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Correct but so slightly thinner and not noticable,that is latest v3 subdials and v4 also,they changed only white on v4

It baffles the mind that they are having so much trouble with the subdials :) Both ARF and Noob. They got em right once, then they mess em up again

Reactions: kavorca1 and Bobi01

Bobi01

2/2/19
It baffles the mind that they are having so much trouble with the subdials :) Both ARF and Noob. They got em right once, then they mess em up again

Yup bro,but as RiffRalf said they are all fine except that v3 white dials subdials they are too obviously thin