X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puretime View Post
    How does this look?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    If these are the ZF's I certainly hope the level of QC is better than we see on the BB58's, to this day they're still coming out of the factory with wonky dial markers.

Comment

Okie, what are the flaws?
      The hands are a dead giveaway. Zero 3D effect. Still can’t believe after all these versions ARF still has the best hands. No one is even close to them in that regard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The hands are a dead giveaway. Zero 3D effect. Still can’t believe after all these versions ARF still has the best hands. No one is even close to them in that regard.

Comment

Originally posted by Xpanzer88x View Post

I QC’d the hands for them. The hands look almost identical. Will post hands comparison soon.

Comment

Hands look pretty poor in this pic and so does the winding crown. Only problem is when you hype it up you set yourself up to fail and it appears ZF have.
            Hopefully a complete watch with detailed pics will help convince we subc nutcases!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by botsyboy View Post
              Hands look pretty poor in this pic and so does the winding crown. Only problem is when you hype it up you set yourself up to fail and it appears ZF have.
              Hopefully a complete watch with detailed pics will help convince we subc nutcases!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              The hands are only samples and they assembled a couple of times already

Comment

Gen on top and ZF on bottom

Comment

Are the dial and insert the same one used by ZZF from clean factory?
                  Originally posted by smoke
                  Just like me who believes the covid hoaxs is the biggest power grab in the history of the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by arpa90 View Post
                    Are the dial and insert the same one used by ZZF from clean factory?
                    Insert same dial different

Comment

Insert color, dial color, dial print and thats pretty much 90% of the watch

Comment

Originally posted by Cadows View Post

Insert color, dial color, dial print and thats pretty much 90% of the watch
                        They use the same insert as ZZF and the dial is only a prototype

Comment

Gen on top and ZF on bottom

Funny how you always find some ruined GEN parts for comparing lol

Comment

You guys are never happy. Gen part is gen part. There is no way to slice it. A gen with these "ruined hands" is still a gen.

You guys should be saying thank you to him for making a 500 dollar replica look even better than gen hands

Comment

Hello replica master and please ignore my pics if you don’t like them.

Please let me know how to replicate the hands without scratching them and I will tell the maker.

Comment

How does this look?

I can’t wait anymore. Case look perfect.
                                Hands are great with the comparaison.
                                Dial look good enough
                                Insert good but in low light will be dimmed if it is the zzf one.

Want to pull the trigger but you say V4 arf is coming... I spend my life waiting for new release and after I hear something better will come and I just wait...

Comment

Working...
                                X