• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 16610 out? Experts?

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Year after year they keep using same fat date font.

Daryl70

3/7/19
They were probably gonna release it weeks ago. But then people started trashing it so badly that they had to postpone the official release date. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

I think you might be right hopefully it won't take to much longer for them to be ready to release again

GreyCactus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/8/19
Very excited for this release, will be placing an order with my TD as soon as it officially releases.

Love the lume colour on the five digits.

Reactions: Daryl70

emdeevee

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/13
Southern California
It's definitely there on the site for $488. I have a TC, but I would assume all of these 5 digits wear similarly in size and weight. They are lighter than the 6 digits and really comfortable. One of the few that you forget it's there sometimes cuz it's so comfy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
It's definitely there on the site for $488. I have a TC, but I would assume all of these 5 digits wear similarly in size and weight. They are lighter than the 6 digits and really comfortable. One of the few that you forget it's there sometimes cuz it's so comfy.

Right, but a TD can't actually get one from ARF when you purchase one at the moment. I asked my TD recently when I purchased my Noob 116520, and he said he can't get them yet. This was roughly 2 weeks ago. That said, the ARF has some issues that the JF didn't have. Mainly the overly-chamfered lugs.

I have to agree with you on the fit and feel of them, the 5 digits feel great and are barely noticable compared to the 6 digits. The 6 digits have nicer bracelets than the cheap-feeling 5 digit bracelet that likes to rattle, but damn are they comfortable!

I would almost forget when I was wearing my BP 16710, but I always know when I'm wearing a 116610 or 116520. I'm really starting to the appreciate the thinner lugs of the 16610 vs the 116610 "super case" lugs too. First world problems :giggle:

Daryl70

3/7/19

Did you get your tc when he was making them or did you get it after on m2m? Is be happy with a stock jf right now lol just want to get a 5 digit sub

Daryl70

3/7/19
Right, but a TD can't actually get one from ARF when you purchase one at the moment. I asked my TD recently when I purchased my Noob 116520, and he said he can't get them yet. This was roughly 2 weeks ago. That said, the ARF has some issues that the JF didn't have. Mainly the overly-chamfered lugs.

I have to agree with you on the fit and feel of them, the 5 digits feel great and are barely noticable compared to the 6 digits. The 6 digits have nicer bracelets than the cheap-feeling 5 digit bracelet that likes to rattle, but damn are they comfortable!

I would almost forget when I was wearing my BP 16710, but I always know when I'm wearing a 116610 or 116520. I'm really starting to the appreciate the thinner lugs of the 16610 vs the 116610 "super case" lugs too. First world problems :giggle:

Yeah i definitely notice when I'm wearing my 116610 too. I'm going to put a glide lock on my 5 digit when I get it I know its not correct but i do enjoy being able to change the bracelet on the fly when it gets hot or cold. I asked my td again the other day and he still can't get jf or arf 16610ln

Reactions: KushBandit