• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Ultimate Daytona Buying Guide (Ref. 116520/116500)

FREEWIFI

Renowned Member
Certified
24/2/19
L

Ask your mother.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Bobi01

Madseason

Horology Curious
24/6/20
I feel like an idiot but having gotten to page 7 and checking out the trusted sellers section I still have no idea who to speak to about purchasing one of these or pricing. Think my brain is about to slide out of my ears.

Omega38

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/7/18
I feel like an idiot but having gotten to page 7 and checking out the trusted sellers section I still have no idea who to speak to about purchasing one of these or pricing. Think my brain is about to slide out of my ears.

I can give a thumbs up for trusty time, Great service, fast delivery and he stands over the purchase should anything go wrong :)

https://www.trustytime.shop/

Reactions: Jcpal and Madseason

Madseason

Horology Curious
24/6/20
I can give a thumbs up for trusty time, Great service, fast delivery and he stands over the purchase should anything go wrong :)

https://www.trustytime.shop/

Appreciate your advice. As it happens I've purchased my first watch from Trusty and he has been fantastic every step of the way as I am a total novice. If the watch is half as good as the service I wouldn't be going anywhere else.

Reactions: APpee and Omega38

JAW_CM

Horology Curious
14/6/20
OsHwvEj.jpg

Hey everyone, hope you all are safe and healthy. Not to make this thread a QC thread, but I just received this QC pic (it is a Noob v3), and it looks like the subdials are narrow again. What do you guys think?

Have you accepted the watch or have they offered to do anything? The reason I ask is I have received the same type of QC images for a V3 noob.

thechoppiestgreens

2/4/18
In case anyone wants to see what it would look like, here's my Noob v2.2 Panda after some amazing mods by misiekped. He added an ARF v2 dial, and a Clean Factory bezel onto it. What a beautiful watch, and what amazing work by misiekped. If any of you are considering having these mods done to your noob panda, do it!

Also, what other mods do you guys suggest? I think, in the future, I want to install an ARF bracelet, but I've no clue what else. Maybe gen hands? I wanted to have a gen gasket on this, but misiekped said it wasn't fitting properly, and I trust him, so maybe that's something for you all to consider. No more talking, here's the pic:

watcho

Known Member
26/5/15
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]
2841 said:
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]@QueTip [SIZE=+1] could you please edit the post quoted above? That's not Jtime's website. I was using the search engine of the forum and landed here accidentally. Got caught in the thread and bumped into this, which in my opinion is a no-go. A lot of people might get scammed by that fake Jtime website. Another user addressed it earlier as well. Thank you![/SIZE][/SIZE]

watcho

Known Member
26/5/15
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]Guys, Li made a very clear statement regarding his website in his post, see below. I would urge you to do a more thorough research before hitting that "post reply" button. Some new members might get burned this way and that's a zero fun event for them. A bit more scrutiny doesn't hurt. Thanks.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]Hi guys,[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]There is a scam site popped out recently pretend to be JTIME.[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]There were already some people got scammed by him already.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]Here is the SCAM site as follow:[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]https://www.jtimestore.com[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]Please dont deal with them.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]FYI.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]Update:[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]There is another scam using WeChat under username "jtimewatches", could be same group of scammers![/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]Our real WeChat account is "jtimewatch".[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]All the best to you guys[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]Li
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

​​​​​​​

Reactions: jtimewatch

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]Guys, Li made a very clear statement regarding his website in his post, see below. I would urge you to do a more thorough research before hitting that "post reply" button. Some new members might get burned this way and that's a zero fun event for them. A bit more scrutiny doesn't hurt. Thanks.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][/SIZE][/SIZE]

​​​​​​​
This should be the correct website. http://jtime.cc/

Li is also on WhatsApp, which I actually ordered directly from and he send through QC this way. I personally find it much better than email as he respond much quicker and is more of a conversation than via email

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

fulgenzio67

Known Member
12/11/18
In case anyone wants to see what it would look like, here's my Noob v2.2 Panda after some amazing mods by misiekped. He added an ARF v2 dial, and a Clean Factory bezel onto it. What a beautiful watch, and what amazing work by misiekped. If any of you are considering having these mods done to your noob panda, do it!

Also, what other mods do you guys suggest? I think, in the future, I want to install an ARF bracelet, but I've no clue what else. Maybe gen hands? I wanted to have a gen gasket on this, but misiekped said it wasn't fitting properly, and I trust him, so maybe that's something for you all to consider. No more talking, here's the pic:

I have also have install arf bracelet, arf glass, and spongebob bezel, spongebob bezel makes a difference but very expensive

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

James2020

1/6/20
I have also have install arf bracelet, arf glass, and spongebob bezel, spongebob bezel makes a difference but very expensive

How much did the spongebob bezel cost? Why did you get it instead of the CF bezel?

fulgenzio67

Known Member
12/11/18
Spongebob plating the number and the writings

fulgenzio67

Known Member
12/11/18
and the color of the bezel is much better and lasts over time

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
That price is just insane. Get the CF bezel, imo it’s better then anything I’ve seen from spongebob

Reactions: gilrob