• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF GMT 116710 SH3186 photo review

MacPhlea

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/2/19
I got QC images this morning and approved!! Anyone else got QC from Elena? The DW looks the same in this batch.

EB89720-E-C1-AF-4789-AB63-39-DD967-F8-C1-C.jpg

18-CF9-B1-D-938-F-4-AB0-A5-F8-16-AEE5-FDCFC9.jpg

Got mine as well - all good...

Reactions: immortalchef

maxik78

Horology Curious
13/11/19
So this is gonna be my first replica ever
I read a lot on a forum while I was waiting for a QC. Now I have concerns about mine. I asked them for another picture but probably gonna reject this one
I also compare it to other's QC and mine looks the worse
You guys wanna see them?

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
So this is gonna be my first replica ever
I read a lot on a forum while I was waiting for a QC. Now I have concerns about mine. I asked them for another picture but probably gonna reject this one
I also compare it to other's QC and mine looks the worse
You guys wanna see them?

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BiH855

18/3/19
Germany
Looks like the others apart from showing the "28", but honestly I don't think the others have a better 28, assume it's the same on whole batch.. I'd only ask if they can screw the crown in or if the stem is a little too long, apart from that it's good..

acmcc

Supporter
Certified
3/4/14
This looks typical of this batch so far, very good apart from the xtal and date wheel. The rest of the watch is so good it needs these changing, the black hole is an instant tell.
The crown is not fully wound in (this could be the stem or tube) the Amplitude is a little low but it may not be fully wound, ask for another timergrapher shot with the movement fully wound and the crown fully screwed in. The markers are much better on these now with slightly rounded corners, the 12 marker is nice and straight and the sel's are good too. The bezel insert is a tad left but this is an easy fix. I don't think you will get a better one on this batch.

Reactions: m5smg2

maxik78

Horology Curious
13/11/19
here some pictures with the crown fully screwed in and more date numbers

acmcc BiH855 Agree with you about DW and Xtal. I am really thinking about changing the DW... Will see them in real life and then I'll decide if I wanna change DW or Xtal)

Reactions: m5smg2

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
here some pictures with the crown fully screwed in and more date numbers

acmcc BiH855 Agree with you about DW and Xtal. I am really thinking about changing the DW... Will see them in real life and then I'll decide if I wanna change DW or Xtal)

Get a picture of the hands on the hour! See what alignment is like. What were your concerns??

To be honest I can’t see you’ll get any better at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: