• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

johnchong

Horology Curious
30/3/15
Have you tried calling the free-toll support ? It's in your damn rights to be in within COSC for fark sake.

My v3 is getting +5/-5 a day, EXTREMELY displeased as the gen is 0/0 AND I PAID $685! SHAME ON YOU NOOB FACTORY.

What's with the toxic culture here?

I buy a $700 watch with a supposed bullet-proof 4130 clone, experience a daily loss in the MINUTES, raising awareness that these factories might not be doing their QC correctly. Please tell me if this forum is not the appropriate place for this discussion.

I feel this is not a frivolous complaint; if you think otherwise, please report to the mods.

Last edited:

nomana

Renowned Member
13/2/18
My v3 is getting +5/-5 a day, EXTREMELY displeased as the gen is 0/0 AND I PAID $685! SHAME ON YOU NOOB FACTORY.

I think it’s super ok for -+5 sec a day.
And you can not compare this to gen. Just use common sense. Service it like gen, you might get 0/0

Last edited:
Reactions: mrsullivan

WenR

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
19/7/18
For those who just got their daytona V3, congrats,,,
pls understand that its a REPLICA, dont keep COMPLAINING and make yourself sounds STUPID coz you are LAZY to READ.

1. You HAVE TO SERVICE the watch to make it +/- 0 to 2 sec/day (like most of member who have 4130noob serviced)

2. Dont keep looking a tiny flaw n make it a big problem, if you dont happy with the watch, go franken, if u STILL DONT HAPPY, go buy GEN.

3. Im sorry if i sound rude but please please please read before you complaining or ask. This is a great forum to share n learn, dont ruin it just because you are lazy and selfish.

Cheers,,,

reptime101

15/9/18
What's with the toxic culture here?

I buy a $700 watch with a supposed bullet-proof 4130 clone, experience a daily loss in the MINUTES, raising awareness that these factories might not be doing their QC correctly. Please tell me if this forum is not the appropriate place for this discussion.

I feel this is not a frivolous complaint; if you think otherwise, please report to the mods.

i just wanted to add to the joke, but yea daily loss in minutes is pretty bad man. i feel your pain. also hard finding someone willing to service a replica.

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
20191023-234207.jpg

20191023-234211.jpg

Ok so just had a play with bracelets, Top is ARF bottom is Noob , ARF dosnt sit right in my opinion and since noob have improved sel hoping a baby oil will get the stock bracelet up to standard , Still hate the stock noob clasp and noticed the noob springboard collars are rubbish too compared to ARF which where much better quality with proper lip for removal.

Last edited:

johnchong

Horology Curious
30/3/15
For those who just got their daytona V3, congrats,,,
pls understand that its a REPLICA, dont keep COMPLAINING and make yourself sounds STUPID coz you are LAZY to READ.

1. You HAVE TO SERVICE the watch to make it +/- 0 to 2 sec/day (like most of member who have 4130noob serviced)

2. Dont keep looking a tiny flaw n make it a big problem, if you dont happy with the watch, go franken, if u STILL DONT HAPPY, go buy GEN.

3. Im sorry if i sound rude but please please please read before you complaining or ask. This is a great forum to share n learn, dont ruin it just because you are lazy and selfish.

Cheers,,,

1. I think most understand the watch needs to be serviced. The question here is the timing -- should the customer be expected to service a watch immediately after receiving it? What are the expectations when spending a non-trivial amount of money on a rep.

2. Critique of flaws is what drives the replica market to keep making better quality watches. If no one ever complained about flaws, we'd still be on V1.

3. With all due respect, I think the reading should be done on your part. Complaints in this thread so far have been valid concerns. Isn't this thread dedicated to finding out the difference between V2 and V3?

Last edited:

Wogi82

Known Member
13/12/17
Asia
20191023-234207.jpg

20191023-234211.jpg

Ok so just had a play with bracelets, Top is ARF bottom is Noob , ARF dosnt sit right in my opinion and since noob have improved sel hoping a baby oil will get the stock bracelet up to standard , Still hate the stock noob clasp and noticed the noob springboard collars are rubbish too compared to ARF which where much better quality with proper lip for removal.

Can the noob clasp be replace by the ARF clasp?

TexasRow

Horology Curious
24/10/19
On the noob factory website, they are listing the newest version as V8. That image says v3... Am I missing something?

Digital.

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/7/15
1. I think most understand the watch needs to be serviced. The question here is the timing -- should the customer be expected to service a watch immediately after receiving it? What are the expectations when spending a non-trivial amount of money on a rep.

2. Critique of flaws is what drives the replica market to keep making better quality watches. If no one ever complained about flaws, we'd still be on V1.

3. With all due respect, I think the reading should be done on your part. Complaints in this thread so far have been valid concerns. Isn't this thread dedicated to finding out the difference between V2 and V3?

I completely understand your frustrations with the watch you bought. Your TD should offer to resolve it with you. You will just need a fair bit of patience.

Points 2 and 3 you're way off. These threads are becoming full of nit picking and unrealistic expectations, full of noobs wanting gen quality at a fraction of the price. The factories couldn't care less if we tell them their daytona logo is the wrong shade of red or their bezel numbers are a micron too deep. V100 is coming regardless of these threads.

prowatch

29/9/19
Thanks for the helpful reply.

I actually did this experiment two days ago and it lost ~3-4 minutes after 24 hours. This is extremely disheartening since i spent almost $700 from InTime on this and it cannot perform to the same accuracy as my $100 Seiko.

I have contacted Ryan about this but he has not replied yet. The QC pics seemed good and showed the calibration was within range. I'd hate to bring this in locally to pay an additional ~$200 to have it serviced.

3Q82Q.jpg
3Qr6L.jpg

If this is true than it is absolutely unacceptable. Can you please keep us informed of the response. Justice will be serviced. We, the consumer, are in the position of power. Should these "TDs" think the hoodwink us they will have another thing coming. The power we have resides in our collective voice. We must stand for what we derserve and believe. We can not let lies, deception, and negligence fester just because we are purchasing replicas. These are businesses like any other with competition ripe in the industry.

Last edited:

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
If this is true than it is absolutely unacceptable. Can you please keep us informed of the response. Justice will be serviced. We, the consumer, are in the position of power. Should these "TDs" think the hoodwink us they will have another thing coming. The power we have resides in our collective voice. We must stand for what we derserve and believe. We can not let lies, deception, and negligence fester just because we are purchasing replicas. These are businesses like any other with competition ripe in the industry.

This is pro level sarcasm, I almost fell for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: leo6929

reptime101

15/9/18

I have a DREAM! That all genuine and replica are created equal, with liberty, justice, and platinum bezels. We cannot sit here and allow Chinese factory workers to be compensated more than one dollar an hour. This is unacceptable, we must form a collective, a union of replica collectors. Everyday I see millions of innocent replica collectors walk through the mall with misaligned date windows and poor rehaut markings, it breaks my heart. Must I witness such tragedy in modern day, when replica watches are not COSC standard, and why do ADs have to be Rolex Certified Watchmakers, while our Chinese factory workers escape such regulations?

Last edited:
Reactions: leo6929

Cyrusthevirus

19/8/18
I understand that a rep will always be a rep, it will or may have issues as compared to gen, the only catch is how close it is to genuine and there shouldn't be obvious naked eye tells. I'm not an expert and have bought only 5 reps so far.... The only issue I've noticed is the scratch magnet these 904 bracelets are.....After screwing up 3 bracelets, I was being extra careful but still, no matter how much I avoid watch contact with any surface, it still gets lines on the bracelet which according to me is extremely annoying....

owners of v3, hows the noob bracelet in terms of scratches so far?

Digital.

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/7/15
Watch this Panerai video, incredible tech, custom tools for every task and highly skilled employees that have studied for years. The fact the Chinese factories have got reps as close as they have with a fraction of this budget is quite unbelievable. This is why I don't get upset if my rehaut is misaligned or SEL's arent perfect

https://youtu.be/j3S3Vbna2Vo

Reactions: Nivka

johnchong

Horology Curious
30/3/15
Yeah it’s pretty insane I want something functional for my money!! Next time I’m better off just burning it for the winter.