• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
Yes, it’s from Lucy! ;)
Usually her QC it top notch, that’s why I’m a little uncertain.

I would agree, maybe the selection of V3s from this batch is getting low and it has become more difficult to find a good one.

I believe Lucy has a watch smith that could center the Chrono hand and the Dial/Movement in the case. And maybe just replace the bracelet. If not, I would wait for another one.

Reactions: mordret

xxBlack

5/9/19
Bavaria, Germany
I would agree, maybe the selection of V3s from this batch is getting low and it has become more difficult to find a good one.

I believe Lucy has a watch smith that could center the Chrono hand and the Dial/Movement in the case. And maybe just replace the bracelet. If not, I would wait for another one.

Don‘t you think that the photo has a bad angle? Look at mine. It‘s the same

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

mordret

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Austria

Thank you for your valuable help!!
I asked Lucy to take a look at these issues and also asked for some hi-res pics.

mordret

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Austria
Don‘t you think that the photo has a bad angle? Look at mine. It‘s the same

I just learned xxBlack is talking about something different: the subdials and not the chrono-seconds-hand! ;-)

Last edited:

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Mordret's chrono second hand is off centre. xxBlack's chrono hand is OK (to me). Agreed on the clasp even though I would never have picked that up myself-hey this is how we noobies learn!

Last edited:
Reactions: mordret

Sm786

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/9/19
Guys quick question i have accepted my QC pics from my TD for the V3 panda daytona but he has given me the option to have the Clean factory bezel. Is it worth upgrading?

Last edited:
Reactions: masterpiece777

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
Guys quick question i have accepted my QC pics from my TD for the V3 panda daytona but he has given me the option to have the Clean factory bezel. Is it worth upgrading?

How much more $$?

No members here have seen the new Noob V3 in person or compared it directly to the Clean Factory Bezel to really know yet.

Sounds like your TD thinks the CF Bezel is better?

Last edited:

Sm786

4/9/19
The TD thinks there is not much difference to the CF bezel. its 158$ dollars more for the CF bezel and 15$ fitted

Last edited:

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Agreed its JTime the TD. He is a great guy

Li is a good guy. He just put my GMF GMTII in the mail. I mentioned his thread and he told me the same thing ... vying for another sale I guess and probably succeeding but it's gonna have to wait .... December maybe ...?

Last edited:

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09

I can tell you the cf insert is way better than my v2 stock insert. not sure what the v3 is like but probably the same crappy paint they’ve used on the previous models. My v2 washed off in about a week. The cf has nice clean engravings but from experience with the sub inserts the platinum coating is slightly darker than gen on some angles. All in all if the font is correct on the v3 stock noob maybe worth spending the little extra and getting spongebob mod

dharma

F.a.i.g.a. addicted
13/11/14
The Hive
How about my chrono?

e74152c9f8975a23ac70e2d357382a1c.jpg

Your chrono seems to be perfect, and the dial also is very good!

Jeff92

Known Member
15/11/18
France
My QC pics show a blue lume guys... My TD was surprised, the others are greenish...

0bfc498fa3dbd679c86c3399aa64ac80.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

domthedon030

18/9/19