No announcement yet.

Quick Review of Clean Factory New Daytona 116500 Black Ceramic Insert vs. Gen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Review of Clean Factory New Daytona 116500 Black Ceramic Insert vs. Gen

Hi gentlemen,

As we all know, Clean Factory has released their 116610LN Submariner black ceramic insert for about 3 months already, and using it on ZZF 116610LN black Submariner now.
    From what we heard from our customers who bought this insert, seems its quality is quite good and it is really a nice rep insert to upgrade their rep subs.

And we have posted 2 threads about the Sub insert before as well, here are the links as reference below:
    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...f-noob-and-vrf
    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...16610-ln-vs-v1

Recently there are some rumors about their Daytona insert releasing over forums, and we had many customers asking us about the Daytona insert from Clean Factory.
    Luckily we have the real piece in hand now and have prepared a quick review for everyone here to see how it looks like.

OK, Let's go down to some pictures now.

General Front View

The left one is Gen insert, the right one is Clean Factory insert.
    With quick glance over these 2 inserts, it is not easily to tell obvious difference between each other.

Close View of Engraved Markers

As we all can see the all details from pictures above, this rep insert from Clean Factory is quite nice on marker's shape, edges and the color.

Here are some info from factory I would like to share with you all:
    1. This insert is produced by precise mould with engraved markers on already, not like other insert with laser engraved markers. So that we can see the edges finishing, engraving shape and engraving depth of this insert could be the best among all the rep inserts.
    2. This insert is using real platinum plating, exactly same as the former 116610LN insert. With platinum plating, we can see the color is very close to gen as dark silver. And because of the high adhesive force of platinum plating, the color will not fade away or drop off like other versions inserts on the market, as we can tell from the experiences based on their 116610LN insert.
    3. About this "Platinum Plating", factory told us that it is not that mysterious as we all think, and they already got this tech very well based on their former experiences.

Overall, I would like to say this new Daytona black ceramic insert could be a nice choice for those people would like to have a upgrade on their ARF and Noob Daytonas.

OK, this will be the end of this quick review now.
    Please leave comments to share your ideas and thoughts with everyone here as always!
    See you guys around and cheers!

All the best
    Li

Jtime Watch
    Last edited by jtimewatch; 11-08-19, 19:48.
    Jtime Watch Store Official Account on RWI
    Please visit our website for more info by click HERE
    Contact email: [email protected]
    Jtime Exclusive Rep Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Review Link on RWI:
    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-of-zf-or-noob

Noob daytona and Clean bezel best combo without going Franken route.

Comment

real question is when are you getting the clean LV insert noob daytona with this bezel would look great though!

Comment

Hey Li,

when will this insert be for sale?

best

Comment

Originally posted by Cheeps View Post
          Hey Li,

when will this insert be for sale?

best
          Yes, Great review and Great looking product.

Looks really good, much better than a Noob! Any idea how much will it cost, and when will it be available?

Comment

Great review as always. I saw clean factory also released a hulk insert - did you do a comparison on that one?

Comment

Originally posted by M Scott View Post

Yes, Great review and Great looking product.

Looks really good, much better than a Noob! Any idea how much will it cost, and when will it be available?
              It is up for sale at 158$ on his page

Comment

I hope this becomes available soon. And that means I won't have to buy a donor ARF watch just for the bezel

Comment

Noob V9 with spongebob bezel mod. Much better than any CF bezel

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Neo_one View Post
                    Noob V9 with spongebob bezel mod. Much better than any CF bezel

So annoying when ppl post totally irrelevant pictures and they end up being the cover photo of the discussion

Your hulk bezel looks like every other rep hulk bezel, nothing like gen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Princewilliam View Post

So annoying when ppl post totally irrelevant pictures and they end up being the cover photo of the discussion

Sent fro m my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      So, so true

Comment

Just placed an order with Li. Will post up pics when I receive & install it.

Comment

Love the Clean bezel on my ZZF Sub. Gonna need three of these...

Comment

Originally posted by Princewilliam View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Indoor lighting shot of ARF v2 bezel with spongebob insert.
                            Best looking dull green like gen

Last edited by QueTip; 12-08-19, 11:56. Reason: pics removed

Comment

My V1 Noob Daytona stock bezel looks absolutely mint as well. That CF platinum fill looks messy AF

Comment

Working...
                              X