• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Quick Review of Clean Factory V2 Insert for Rolex 116610 LN vs. V1

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Hi guys,

It's Li from Jtime again, and sorry to bother you guys some time to have another reading.

About 2 months ago, I have posted a thread about the Clean Factory bezel and insert for Rolex sub 116610 LN, and here is the link: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...f-noob-and-vrf

Also some days ago, I have posted another thread about the new ZZF sub compares with GEN and some other sub reps, here is the link: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...nd-nail-part-i

As I have told everyone that ZZF sub is using CF V2 insert, so many members may already have seen the insert, and some members are interested in how the V2 looks comparing with V1.
I have got a few pcs of V2 insert about 3 days ago, so today I am here to share a quick comparison about the CF V1 and V2, it may help people here to see it more clearly.

So let's get down to the pictures.

Vgh8kf.jpg

Front View of 2 Inserts

Well, we may not tell some obvious differences between the V1 and V2 if we just have a quick glance over them.
But if we look a little bit more carefully, then we will find the some differences:
1. The distance between markers and the insert inner edge on V2 is a little bigger than V1, I think some member mentioned it in the V1 review.
2. The engraving color seems a little bit different as well.

OK, let's go closer to those markers details.

VghJNI.jpg

VghUyo.jpg

VghRHL.jpg

VghMkK.jpg

VghsDe.jpg

Vgh2NT.jpg

Numeral Markers Close View

VghPyA.jpg

Stick Markers Close View

From all these above, we can that:
1. Platinum plating on V2 is more exquisite than V1
2. Depth of the engraving is a little bit deeper than V1
3. Finishing of the engraving edge is better than V1 with a better 3D effect
4. Color of the plating is a little bit brighter than V1
5. Distance between markers and the insert inner edge is a little bit wider than V1

VghwLQ.jpg

Pearl Triangle Close View

Pearl is same as the V1.
But sadly, the upper edge of the triangle should be closer to the outer edge of the insert because gen insert has a little bit smaller distance here, as well as the edge line should be curved a little bit in order to closer to the gen.

Overall, I think the Clean Factory V2 insert could be one of the best rep inserts at the moment.
But like what I always said in other threads, this is only my opinion, everyone will be always be welcomed to share different thoughts and opinions here.

OK, this will be the end of this quick review now.
See you guys around and cheers!

All the best
Li

Jtime Watch

Last edited:

Jpme

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/2/19
Seattle, Wa USA
Good improvements. The pearl is still too white. If they could just get the color to have that tinge of grey/creme of the gen, it would be great.

Any changes to the bezel? Once they space out the teeth it would be super close to gen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jbrahm

30/10/18
I bought the CF bezel from Puretime when it just came out. Do you happen to know if they sell V2 or V1? Mine looks like V2 in how clean it looks but the differences seem non-existent...

rolexlover101

Known Member
29/12/18
Awesome.
is the insert a direct fit to the Noob v9 bezel without buying the CF bezel?

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
jtimewatch the ZZF 116610ln you used in the review seems to have the V1 insert. Will the real ZZF once they are released have the V2?

rolexlover101

Known Member
29/12/18
That's awesome. Can you PM me the price of the v2 insert and how to purchase one. Many thanks jtimewatch

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
No mate , ZZF is using the V2 already. You can have a look at the V1 review then you will know.

Yes I see it now. ZZF uses V2 which looks excellent! Thank you

I’m curious to know what do you do with the V1 stock as they are very inferior and now nobody will want one when they have the option for V2?

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Well done. You are very close in making a rep insert which makes gen not worth buying. Price is the same I assume(?).

Jbrahm

30/10/18
No mate , ZZF is using the V2 already. You can have a look at the V1 review then you will know.

Can you please answer my question? If I bought the CF bezel from Puretime, that is only V1?

nonox

30/3/12
Oh my....mate.
I kept my mouth shut not to answer your question because I just don’t want to break you heart. Lol.
But if you insist, ok let’s go , it is V1.
Sorry.

do you have any idea of ​​the release date of v2 ?
Thanks

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
V1 is not bad IMO. I have it still waiting for the watch to put it on to arrive haha.

Reactions: d3s19n