• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review of Clean Factory New Rep Bezel and Insert for 116610LN (vs. Gen, ARF, Noob and VRF)

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Hello everyone!

Glad to post here in RWI again.
A few days ago, I have posted a thread about this bezel and insert with factory description, and some members are quite interested in it.
The thread link is https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...-116610ln-from-clean-factory-thanks-chinowolf
Thanks for all your replies and shared thoughts!
It seems that most members may wanna see a comparison to other bezel and insert.
But its the first time we do a review thread on a foreign forum, so pls remind me if something is not right.

So let's cut the crap and get down to the review.

VyRqVZ.jpg

We prepared 4 watches for the comparison, like the picture above.
One genuine, one ARF newest version, one Noob newest version and one VRF newest version.

VynYJs.jpg

This is Bezel and Insert structure of these watches. Sorry we cannot tear the gen one apart.
I am sorry to tell that Clean Factory bezel can not fit on VRF, because the structure is not same.
So we gonna pass VRF out then.

Vyn7Xh.jpg

General comparison about the insert.
Yeah , hold on to some detail pics next.

Vynq2D.jpg

VynOuU.jpg

Let's see clean factory bezel and insert again.
All friction fitted structure.

VynIiI.jpg

The Pearl.
Gen pearl color looks like pale yellow, as we can see none of those reps are exactly same as gen.
Seems clean factory is a lil bit better in details than ARF on the shape and steel housing, no doubt Noob is the worst one in this part.

VynCIo.jpg

VyncOL.jpg

VynkZe.jpg

VynxiT.jpg

VynGIA.jpg

Numeral Engraving.
Clean factory is using real platinum coating in these engraving as they claimed.
We can see Noob one is more into silver color, ARF is more into grey color and Clean Factory should be the closest to genuine.
Pls note that the genuine we use in this review was bought a few years ago.

Vyn0xK.jpg

VynyVr.jpg

Stick Engraving.
We can still see the color differences between each reps.
And we can notice the depth of the engraving, clean factory also did a good job I think.

Vynlxf.jpg

Bezel Teeth.
As the factory description mentioned: "Rolex changed the milling finish of bezel teeth from horizontal to vertical since about 2014. And some other rep factories still use horizontal brushed finish."
But we can see , all the there rep bezels are the same using vertical finish.
Clean factory seems make it better on details as well than ARF and Noob.
And oops, our gen one is an old version using horizontal finish lol.

VynoXQ.jpg

Side View of Insert.
Clean factory is the thinest one with better edges I suppose.

VyngZX.jpg

VynFFp.jpg

Back Side of Bezel and Insert.
ARF and clean factory are the same using friction fitted structure, but Noob is still using glue fitted.
The drilled hole for the pearl, clean factory is still better I think.

OK guys, that will be the end of the review now. Hope you like Jtime's post!
I think most of you can know which one is better now.
And everything I said about those rep bezels above is only my opinion, and everyone will be welcomed to share different thoughts here.

Cheers!

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Many thanks for posting this review.
So clean factory bezel is a direct swap on noob and arf ?
I mean, can you install CF bezel on these reps without any mods in the bezel housing?

pt1803

21/8/14
I'm not into subs anymore but this is a great effort ! Props !

*If there'd be a 116710BLNR version of this, money would flow...

Reactions: Darkknight2019

topreplika

6/2/17
I don’t want to ruin the party guys but my humble opinion : i like the insert it looks perfect but not the bezel.. I don't like the platin coating looks a bit dirty not well done, and the numbers seem a bit bold .. I don't know why but I like Arf more with Spongebob's mod....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
I have the ARF and i feel the clean factory numbers are a bit more white than they should be
Would love to see more pics with just ARF,clean,gen
Noob is totally wrong in my opinion

Smpfan

Renowned Member
18/9/11
Still obvious that ARF‘s engravings are far too close to the inner bezel edge. Especially the „50“.
And exactly the same for Clean insert.

Greets Andi

Reactions: Rolemars

ChinoWolf

Certified
29/10/17
USA
jtimewatch Thanks for this well put together review. I think these macro shots definitely allow us to see the pros and cons of bezel made by each factory. Here's what I think:
  1. Noob bezel is a piece of shit
  2. ARF's marker cutout is a bit too deep compare to clean and gen, the engraving are filled with nice, even layer of spray paint; Clean factory's marker cutout is extremely close compare to gen, however, the plating quality is not on par with AR. I feel like clean factory used a denser consistency liquid when they did the plating and this can be seen if you look at the number "5"
  3. Both ARF and Noob color tend to fade. Only time will tell when it comes to clean factory
  4. Clean factory's plating color is whiter than gen. Given this is not shot in direct sunlight, I can't see the powdering reflection effect on clean
  5. Clean's bezel wins hands down. You can see the inner teeth is slightly smaller than AR which should provide more precise, click in rotation
So what's next? I still would like to get a set of clean insert and bezel to put on and see if it's going to fade. If that happens then a mod by Spongebob should be sufficient to create a gen like bezel.

I know, rep factories are never spot on and future improvements are greatly appreciated.

Asmodeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/4/15
First of all, I'd like to ask both of you jtimewatch and ChinoWolf to stop promoting each other, it's obvious you are part of the production so please let the more experienced members be the judge.

So let me tell my opinion. While it is a nice try, I would not consider it an update for any of the rep watches currently produced. The colour is wrong as well as the engraving. So yes, it cannot be considered an upgrade since you are changing a wrong bezel with another wrong one, especially at that price.

Reactions: Enthusiast88

ChinoWolf

Certified
29/10/17
USA
First of all, I'd like to ask both of you jtimewatch and ChinoWolf to stop promoting each other, it's obvious you are part of the production so please let the more experienced members be the judge.

So let me tell my opinion. While it is a nice try, I would not consider it an update for any of the rep watches currently produced. The colour is wrong as well as the engraving. So yes, it cannot be considered an upgrade since you are changing a wrong bezel with another wrong one, especially at that price.

Well, I am definitely not a part of the production nor am I promoting for jtimewatch. I saw a few photos from my dealer in China posted and went ahead translated the description to Eng. I just thought that will benefit the community if this insert and bezel turns out to be a great rep.

In my post I am just voicing my humble opinions based on the pictures I saw. I also mentioned the pros and cons for each of the bezel, based on my limited knowledge. While I do respect senior members and their contribution to the community, since when only senior members can voice their opinions?

Again, I am not in anyways affiliated with the production and promotion of this product nor will I sell any of their products in the future. I am just saying I want to get one set and in the end it's your decision to buy or not.

ChinoWolf

Certified
29/10/17
USA
jtimewatch Thanks for this well put together review. I think these macro shots definitely allow us to see the pros and cons of bezel made by each factory. Here's what I think:
  1. Noob bezel is a piece of shit
  2. ARF's marker cutout is a bit too deep compare to clean and gen, the engraving are filled with nice, even layer of spray paint; Clean factory's marker cutout is extremely close compare to gen, however, the plating quality is not on par with AR. I feel like clean factory used a denser consistency liquid when they did the plating and this can be seen if you look at the number "5"
  3. Both ARF and Noob color tend to fade. Only time will tell when it comes to clean factory
  4. Clean factory's plating color is whiter than gen. Given this is not shot in direct sunlight, I can't see the powdering reflection effect on clean
  5. Clean's bezel wins hands down. You can see the inner teeth is slightly smaller than AR which should provide more precise, click in rotation
So what's next? I still would like to get a set of clean insert and bezel to put on and see if it's going to fade. If that happens then a mod by Spongebob should be sufficient to create a gen like bezel.

I know, rep factories are never spot on and future improvements are greatly appreciated.

One thing I also forget to mention in the previous post, still none of the rep bezel teeth are polished, like gen. (Just based on my own observation, please senior members to correct me if I am wrong)

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
One thing I also forget to mention in the previous post, still none of the rep bezel teeth are polished, like gen. (Just based on my own observation, please senior members to correct me if I am wrong)

Which actually is a good thing. It should never be a case to have the bezel teeth polished.
Gens are milled horizontaly or vertically, but they are milled, very fine milling which looks almost like polishing.

VzfkIe.jpg

Vzf0iK.jpg

What we need to know in a first instance is whether CF is a direct swap to Noob or AR.
VR is based on BP case so probably it is not suprise it did not take this bezel.
We need to see how CF bezel interacts with Noob/AR crystals and cases, which gaskets can be used for the installation.
CF is a package deal, and while the insert is not 100% correct - we need to know how easy the installation is for Noob/AR (which are the most popular bases for the frankens).

Reactions: tmp2018

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Bezel teeth on the clean also look too narrow v. Gen. Just a little bit but still

Reactions: Bobcat12345

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15

I like the pearl, it is just amazing for me, also like the colour of a ceramic, the black gloss is Ok.
Do not quite like the bezel markers;
- they are too shallow,
- and should be centered, the engravings of this v1 CF are off-centered to the inner edge,
What do you think?

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Why has no one mentioned the pearl's triangle yet?
is it only me or the base looks basically straight? while it should have some kind of curvature, following the edge of the bezel?

VygEWU.png

It seems quite a major proportions - shape problem to me

Reactions: Spatiumtemporis

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
I am sorry to tell that Clean Factory bezel can not fit on VRF, because the structure is not same.

It would have been better to have the VRF in the comparison as well, in order to see which one is best, passing on it because "the structure" is not the same seems a bit shady to me.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
JTimewatches are not trusted dealers here. So if you do order you are on your own. There is no support from RWI.

jtimewatch do not promote your products any more without talking to admin first. Do not use our PM system to make sales. If you do you will be banned. There is a list of trusted dealers and supporting vendors on RWI, you are not on this list.

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Hello everyone!

Glad to post here in RWI again.
A few days ago, I have posted a thread about this bezel and insert with factory description, and some members are quite interested in it.
The thread link is https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...-116610ln-from-clean-factory-thanks-chinowolf
Thanks for all your replies and shared thoughts!
It seems that most members may wanna see a comparison to other bezel and insert.
But its the first time we do a review thread on a foreign forum, so pls remind me if something is not right.

So let's cut the crap and get down to the review.

VyRqVZ.jpg

We prepared 4 watches for the comparison, like the picture above.
One genuine, one ARF newest version, one Noob newest version and one VRF newest version.

VynYJs.jpg

This is Bezel and Insert structure of these watches. Sorry we cannot tear the gen one apart.

Vyn7Xh.jpg

General comparison about the insert.
Yeah , hold on to some detail pics next.

Vynq2D.jpg

VynOuU.jpg

Let's see clean factory bezel and insert again.
All friction fitted structure.

VynIiI.jpg

The Pearl.
Gen pearl color looks like pale yellow, as we can see none of those reps are exactly same as gen.
Seems clean factory is a lil bit better in details than ARF on the shape and steel housing, no doubt Noob is the worst one in this part.

VynCIo.jpg

VyncOL.jpg

VynkZe.jpg

VynxiT.jpg

VynGIA.jpg

Numeral Engraving.
Clean factory is using real platinum coating in these engraving as they claimed.
We can see Noob one is more into silver color, ARF is more into grey color and Clean Factory should be the closest to genuine.
Pls note that the genuine we use in this review was bought a few years ago.

Vyn0xK.jpg

VynyVr.jpg

Stick Engraving.
We can still see the color differences between each reps.
And we can notice the depth of the engraving, clean factory also did a good job I think.

Vynlxf.jpg

Bezel Teeth.
As the factory description mentioned: "Rolex changed the milling finish of bezel teeth from horizontal to vertical since about 2014. And some other rep factories still use horizontal brushed finish."
But we can see , all the there rep bezels are the same using vertical finish.
Clean factory seems make it better on details as well than ARF and Noob.
And oops, our gen one is an old version using horizontal finish lol.

VynoXQ.jpg

Side View of Insert.
Clean factory is the thinest one with better edges I suppose.

VyngZX.jpg

VynFFp.jpg

Back Side of Bezel and Insert.
ARF and clean factory are the same using friction fitted structure, but Noob is still using glue fitted.
The drilled hole for the pearl, clean factory is still better I think.

OK guys, that will be the end of the review now. Hope you like Jtime's post!
I think most of you can know which one is better now.
And everything I said about those rep bezels above is only my opinion, and everyone will be welcomed to share different thoughts here.

Cheers!

Where I can buy this?