Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Quick Review of ZZF New 114060 No Date Submariner VS Gen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Review of ZZF New 114060 No Date Submariner VS Gen

Hi guys,

After a while 116610LN Submariner, ZZF is now ready to release their new 114060 No Date Submariner finally.

Luckily we had the sample back a few days ago and had prepared a quick review about it vs the genuine.

As I would like to keep the objective attitude on this review, so I'd prefer to speak less words this time myself and let the pictures talks more.

Some relevant posts are as below for some new members as references:
    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...nd-nail-part-i
    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...d-nail-part-ii
    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...16610-ln-vs-v1

OK, let's go down to check some pictures.

General Front View

Side View

Case Back

Bracelet

One thing shall be mentioned here is this ZZF no date sub is the only one with 904L steel bracelet 114060 on the market at the moment.

Crown Guard

Insert Engraving and Pearl

As many people already know that this insert is from Clean Factory with real platinum plating, it is really nice from what we can see from the pictures as well as I see it personally in my hands.

Bezel Teeth

Same vertical brushed in the teeth, but it seems that the ZZF teeth is a little bit wider than the genuine.

Dial Printing

The printing above 6 marker has different font between the first line "SUBMARINER" and the rest 3 lines. ZZF made it good at this spot.

Markers on Dial

ZZF markers have the round edges close to the genuine, same as the 116610LN we have seen before.

Hand Stack, Hour hand and Minute Hand

Dial Edge

ZZF makes the dial edges rounded close as genuine as well.

Rehaut Engraving

It is kinda like the 116610LN version, the rehaut on ZZF sub is a weak point of this rep. But from we can see on this sample, the alignment of the engraving seems better than 116610LN version now.

ZZ3130 Clone Movement

From the factory info, their new No Date Submariner is using a custom made 3130 clone movement.
    And we can see from the picture, this movement might be the only clone 3130 movement using blue parachrom balance spring.
    Hour and minute hands are adjusted on the first crown gear same as genuine one.

Overall, I think ZZF No Date sub would be a good choice on this model myself, after I have seen and felt it personally.
    But like what I always said in other threads, this is only my opinion, everyone will be always be welcomed to share different thoughts and opinions here.

OK, this will be the end of this quick review now.
    See you guys around and cheers!

All the best
    Li

Jtime Watch
    Jtime Watch Store Official Account on RWI
    Please visit our website for more info by click HERE
    Contact email: [email protected]
    Jtime Exclusive Rep Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Review Link on RWI:
    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-of-zf-or-noob

Wow, that insert is looking great! Markers seem to be very nice too. Biggest flaw should be the hands and rehaut engravings... Thanks for this review, still dont know which maker to buy

Comment

Shut up and take my money.

Comment

Externally, seems like its just the crown guards, hands and rehaut. Any idea if the dial has the same depressions around the indices as the submariner date? If it solves the dial problem, then it's a mighty fine looking rep.

Internally I hope the A3130 movement will prove to be reliable.

Great to see another great looking rep from ZZF!

Comment

Thanks for such a great comparison!

Comment

Crown position too low. That’s the reason for the incorrect shape of the CGs.

Greets Andi

Comment

Originally posted by Smpfan View Post
              Crown position too low. That’s the reason for the incorrect shape of the CGs.

Greets Andi
              But if it has the clone 3130 movement, shouldn't the crown position be the same? From the photo it does look similar.

I thought the crown guards look incorrect not because of the crown position, but how the outsides are more straight instead of sloped like the gen.

Comment

Been waiting for a nice 114060. Thanks for the review

Comment

Originally posted by shortlegs View Post

But if it has the clone 3130 movement, shouldn't the crown position be the same? From the photo it does look similar.

I thought the crown guards look incorrect not because of the crown position, but how the outsides are more straight instead of sloped like the gen.
                  It’s a 2836 with decoration hence the low position. A shame!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

very nice 114060 indeed!!!

Comment

when will it be available?

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

sigpic

Comment

Finally another 114060 choice

Comment

Great picture comparison, thanks Li

Comment

Is it possible to insert the ZZF dial into the JF v2 SH3130? As I can see the markers looks great and round.

Comment

This insert looks so good! Dial print is insane too
                              WANTED: HUBLOT BIG BANG 41MM A7750. IF YOU HAVE ONE BITING DUST, PM ME!

Comment

Working...
                              X