• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review of Clean Factory New Rep Bezel and Insert for 116610LN (vs. Gen, ARF, Noob and VRF)

BiH855

18/3/19
Germany
Sorry bro , there is no such plan now.
But we are planning release our own Black Sub soon with CF bezel and insert on it soon but I am still discussing with my friend if he can supply all the sets to us.
Just keep in touch.
Thank you and cheers.

Do you have any more details on that sub like what parts will be used or do you make your own parts? Which movement will be inside?

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
I suggest you look at the pics and decide for yourself.

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Um. It’s a subjective question. Some would say it’s very close others will say they’re miles apart.

It’s like when people ask what is the best sub. How close is the ARF to the gen etc. It’s impossible to answer.

The CF bezel and insert look fine to me and personally I think it would be an upgrade. I’m sure not everyone will agree which is why I’m asking you to form your own opinion.

Reactions: jtimewatch

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
The Clean insert, do you click it in place after installing the bezel or are adhesive needed ?

vkhaa

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/3/19
This looks solid. Working on a franken piece and still missing bezel + insert. Tempted to go gen but now wonder if CF bezel + spongebob insert would suffice.

Does the teeth here closer to gen than arf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
I am seeing a gap between the case and the bezel. Although it's much smaller than mine but it's still there?

Yes, gen has a small gap - this is how the bezel slides on the bezel clicks.

The gap on yours it too big, as you wrote you already lowered a crystal - I bet a bezel retaining ring needs to be re-pressed.

Reactions: phdsjain

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Yeah sorry. I meant to show the bezel gap on a gen. There is almost none on this one.

Last edited:

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
jtimewatch does the bezel assembly come with a delrin?

Vynq2D.jpg

this is the 3 pcs and only 3 pcs in the whole bezel and insert set.

vkhaa

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/3/19
I think he meant derlin as in metal material?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk