• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GMF 2019 Batman 126710?

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
Thread is short of pics - anyone else got theirs yet? Approved QC pics welcome.
Yeah people! Come on... Let's fill this thread with beauty pics, Macros, comparisons, etc..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

elmonch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/1/19
I've just sent him an email.
Thanks for the help!

spacedinvader

Known Member
1/8/18
Query. If one bought a GMF jubilee Pepsi and GMF oyster batman, presumably you could switch the bracelets around, right? I know there’s a standard disclaimer about rep bracelets not being guaranteed to fit anything due to machining tolerances etc...but theoretically it should be ok, right?

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Query. If one bought a GMF jubilee Pepsi and GMF oyster batman, presumably you could switch the bracelets around, right? I know there’s a standard disclaimer about rep bracelets not being guaranteed to fit anything due to machining tolerances etc...but theoretically it should be ok, right?

It should fit yes.

SWI

Known Member
1/11/17
Canada
Should fit and I’m thinking Daytona / GMT bracelets should too since they’re all 20mm lug width but yes it all depends on rep manufacture tolerances.

Ni_watchist

Looking Around
20/2/19
I have also received mine from Sead. I'm very satisfied with the watch, but can't figure a way out to adjust/shorten the jubilee bracelet. Did anyone of you manage that? Which tool size did you use. The screws seem to be smaller than the normal bracelet screws. :-(

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I have also received mine from Sead. I'm very satisfied with the watch, but can't figure a way out to adjust/shorten the jubilee bracelet. Did anyone of you manage that? Which tool size did you use. The screws seem to be smaller than the normal bracelet screws. :-(

The only way to adjust length on a hidden clasp jubilee bracelet is to add or remove a link, a 6mm change. Sad but true. There is such a thing as a 1 1/4 jubilee link, but it's a gen part. I've not seen it aftermarket.

1-1-4-jubilee-link.jpg

Glidelock step adjustment 2mm
Standard clasp pin adjustment 3mm
Easylink adjustment 5mm
Half oyster link adjustment 6mm
Full jubilee link adjustment 6mm
1 1/4 jubilee link adjustment 7.5mm
Full oyster link adjustment 12mm

The GMF Batman with jubilee does not have a hidden clasp. So there should be a springbar inside the clasp with 3 positions, 3mm apart. Loosen the springbar just like the one attaching the bracelet to the case. Often you can just loosen one side and push it to the next detent, then follow with the other side. Sometimes it will come out altogether. Just put it back where it will give you the change you need. You may have to use a combination of link removal and clasp springbar position change.

Last edited:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
The link screw head is smaller on a jubilee. A 1.4mm (140) jeweler's screwdriver is the correct size. Be ultra careful trying to unscrew one of these bracelet screws. Recently on a BP DJ, the link screws were GLUED IN and I destroyed the screw head trying to get one out. I ended up having to cut a link apart to get that link out. I replaced it with a spare link from another bracelet but what a headache. Thanks BP!

Read about it here if interested:

Post #3

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...86-very-upset-with-noob-daytona-904s-bracelet

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Should fit and I’m thinking Daytona / GMT bracelets should too since they’re all 20mm lug width but yes it all depends on rep manufacture tolerances.

You think Daytona’s bracelet would fit?
I think Daytona's bracelet would be slightly too small for oyster case?
i have ARF Dayton at home so I will check if it will fit.
my gmf Batman is waiting at me at my house. I’ll take pics when I get back.

Reactions: KJ2020

Ni_watchist

Looking Around
20/2/19
Thank you very much for your quick replies guys.
Heading to a tool shop right now to get a smaller tool. Hoping that I won‘t have an issue with glued in screws..I will give feedback and pics of the watch when i‘m done adjusting

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
Desperate for pictures before pulling the trigger on this one!

Last edited:

Big_Pilot

26/5/17
Intime04.co and Jubilee - something new in my collection. I have too many rolexes on oyster.
i prefer Batman on jubilee - in my opinion it looks better.

I do like the Batman on the Oyster bracelet, but don't like the polished centerlinks. I think it's too flashy for a tool/pilot watch.

I am not sure yet if I like the new updated Batman on the Jubilee bracelet, but I am fully with you on having a numbers of watches in the collection on the Oyster, so something different would be nice to spice things up.

I might just order and see how I like it in real life.....if not I can always order a 'normal' Batman.

Has anyone seen a Batman with non-polished Oyster centerlinks? Just wonder how it might look.

Last edited:

Zenrolex

14/2/19
USA

Hows the jubilee bracelet, sharp edges as many had mention? Hows the over feel of the watch? Thanks