• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob daytona 904L V2

ke8175

Looking Around
21/1/19
Guys I sent an email to Puretime whether they ‘actually’ upgraded the dial, and the answer is thight its name is V2, it is not actually upgraded but is merely a different batch.

Reactions: vcappp

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
Guys I sent an email to Puretime whether they ‘actually’ upgraded the dial, and the answer is thight its name is V2, it is not actually upgraded but is merely a different batch.
That mean nothing. What the improvement on the white dial ! Nobody can say

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
What is the best maker for super jubilee bracelet 63600 ? ARF ? How to buy only the bracelet ?

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
I think PT didn't have the last batch yet, and they want to sell all their actual stock before to advertise around it ...
And this why superyl (i recognize the PT qc pics) have the "old" v2 dial ...

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
defb269db411aad69cf0ed73732f1a9a.jpg
a70a0f6cf2ef1d19f4f1aaa9cf3ec0b0.jpg

Can anyone help me identify if this is the v2?.... it looks a bit different than the one on intime but TD told me it’s the latest one they got from noob yesterday....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry mate that is unequivocally a v1

Reactions: vcappp and ginopino

wombob78

13/10/14
defb269db411aad69cf0ed73732f1a9a.jpg
a70a0f6cf2ef1d19f4f1aaa9cf3ec0b0.jpg

Can anyone help me identify if this is the v2?.... it looks a bit different than the one on intime but TD told me it’s the latest one they got from noob yesterday....

That’s a V1 dial

superyl

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/17
Thanks guys. Still accepted it after reading all the post that gens have sundial variances

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
It’s a great looking watch even if it’s not v2.

dashing

Dashing Around
20/5/18
Metroville
Intime, Chasing, and Trusty all say that they have a "V2 Improved Dial" White 116500 Noob.

Besides from InTime, anyone else have already gotten their V2 from Chazing / Trusty? Would be great if there are some QC images to verify from other TDs besides Intime.

thescorpiusgroup

13/11/15
I plan to order from Trusty on 3/4/19 after I get some BTC - he confirmed they will hold a piece for pre-order

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
What to look to be sure having the V2 White

If you don't know by now, does it really matter? You won't be able to tell the difference anyway.. Thousands of posts in various threads and we still get these questions..and we keep on answering.. FFS..

RepHoro

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/18
Georgia
I go to China frequently and purchase 3-4 quality Rolex reps every time I go. Have over 30 in my collection and have 6 of the Daytona. My favs are the V2 Noob. The earlier white dialed Noob that came out a few months ago was printed slightly off center. They fixed this in V2. Sometimes the lettering in the bezel is too dim. That's hit or miss.....but since I can hand select what I buy - I only choose the ones with the best bezel. All other aspects of the watch are superb. Mine typically measure 12.4-12.5mm - bone stock - Iam sure if I peeled the plastic sticker off the case back - it would shave 0.1-0.2mm off that. Different gasket could bring it closer to 12.0mm. But honestly it is superb as is. The bracelets are very nice - but you can sometimes tell when reflecting the polished center link at just the right angle that it doesn't have a perfect mirror finish - but this is not an obvious tell. The clasp is very close to gen. It has a nice snick when closing - and the extension is same way.

The movement is a work of art. Ive seen a lot of reps - although I am not a watchmaker - I regulate all my good watches. I have all my 4130 Daytonas dialed into within +3 seconds day accuracy. (this by the way is not particularly easy - the timegrapher only gets you so close - the rest you have to put it on and wear for a day and readjust) lots of trial and error - But most importantly - they stay regulated - thats the hallmark of a good movement. They hold consistently excellent time. The chrono functions flawlessly. Resets always go straight up to the 12. They are durable - a friend who was playing with it accidentally reset the chrono while it was still moving and it worked just fine. Ive beat the thing up a bit riding a bicycle over rough road for an hour wearing my 4130 Noob and it didn't lose or gain any time. Now I realize its only been 4-5 months - but I can tell you for sure - this is no SH3135. This is the real deal.

Visually the movement is good. By good I mean - that side by side comparison to gen would show all the gears and parts in their appropriate place. All the Rolex markings and lettering are there and appear correct - but there is definitely not the same degree of polish and finish as a gen. Still - I believe you could take a Noob 4130 to a non Rolex jeweler let him open up the back and probably fool him half the time. Pawn shop owners are definitely going to be susceptible to getting schuckered into thinking they have a gen - until they get wise to the "Noob 4130 threat" and go red alert and get a Rolex familiar person to examine it closely anytime one comes in.

People get wrapped around the axel over the smallest inconsistencies. A good examination of the changes in gen dials over just the past 10 years gives you an idea that what is out there may or not be representative of the genuine article. Here is an example of what Iam talking about:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ariation-study

If anyone has specific questions I would be happy chime in. I still can't figure out why I can't load any pics on here...

Reactions: vcappp

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
Mine is almost here, arrived at the national hub. Should hopefully be with me in a few days.

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
Mine just got a small makeover :) Looking good with its "viet" dial (ref. 116520)

VVHwIF.jpg

VVHlOr.jpg

VVHSZo.jpg

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
I go to China frequently and purchase 3-4 quality Rolex reps every time I go. Have over 30 in my collection and have 6 of the Daytona. My favs are the V2 Noob. The earlier white dialed Noob that came out a few months ago was printed slightly off center. They fixed this in V2. Sometimes the lettering in the bezel is too dim. That's hit or miss.....but since I can hand select what I buy - I only choose the ones with the best bezel. All other aspects of the watch are superb. Mine typically measure 12.4-12.5mm - bone stock - Iam sure if I peeled the plastic sticker off the case back - it would shave 0.1-0.2mm off that. Different gasket could bring it closer to 12.0mm. But honestly it is superb as is. The bracelets are very nice - but you can sometimes tell when reflecting the polished center link at just the right angle that it doesn't have a perfect mirror finish - but this is not an obvious tell. The clasp is very close to gen. It has a nice snick when closing - and the extension is same way.

The movement is a work of art. Ive seen a lot of reps - although I am not a watchmaker - I regulate all my good watches. I have all my 4130 Daytonas dialed into within +3 seconds day accuracy. (this by the way is not particularly easy - the timegrapher only gets you so close - the rest you have to put it on and wear for a day and readjust) lots of trial and error - But most importantly - they stay regulated - thats the hallmark of a good movement. They hold consistently excellent time. The chrono functions flawlessly. Resets always go straight up to the 12. They are durable - a friend who was playing with it accidentally reset the chrono while it was still moving and it worked just fine. Ive beat the thing up a bit riding a bicycle over rough road for an hour wearing my 4130 Noob and it didn't lose or gain any time. Now I realize its only been 4-5 months - but I can tell you for sure - this is no SH3135. This is the real deal.

Visually the movement is good. By good I mean - that side by side comparison to gen would show all the gears and parts in their appropriate place. All the Rolex markings and lettering are there and appear correct - but there is definitely not the same degree of polish and finish as a gen. Still - I believe you could take a Noob 4130 to a non Rolex jeweler let him open up the back and probably fool him half the time. Pawn shop owners are definitely going to be susceptible to getting schuckered into thinking they have a gen - until they get wise to the "Noob 4130 threat" and go red alert and get a Rolex familiar person to examine it closely anytime one comes in.

People get wrapped around the axel over the smallest inconsistencies. A good examination of the changes in gen dials over just the past 10 years gives you an idea that what is out there may or not be representative of the genuine article. Here is an example of what Iam talking about:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ariation-study

If anyone has specific questions I would be happy chime in. I still can't figure out why I can't load any pics on here...

You sound like a noob advetisement. Do you work there?