• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob daytona 904L V2

GrizzlyBear

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
Certified
16/3/18
I have "pre-ordered" the "V2" black dial, so will post some pictures up when I have them.

Reactions: M Scott

RepHoro

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/18
Georgia
You'll need to replace the bezel for sure - it has faded lettering. For some reason - that occurs on about half the black dialed noob. I've seen a ton of these watches in person in China - and the bezels are an issue. It seems to be less of a problem on the white dialed for some reason. In direct light the lettering looks acceptable but in all other lighting its not good. That is far and away the biggest tell on these watches and one that is very noticeable on the wrist - unlike a "slightly rotated 9 marker" (which btw - Iam not even sure what your talking about)

Reactions: vcappp and Biertje

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Me neither ;) It looks kinda tilted to me, but I'm an old OCD maniac with bad eyes and might be wrong.

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
You'll need to replace the bezel for sure - it has faded lettering. For some reason - that occurs on about half the black dialed noob. I've seen a ton of these watches in person in China - and the bezels are an issue. It seems to be less of a problem on the white dialed for some reason. In direct light the lettering looks acceptable but in all other lighting its not good. That is far and away the biggest tell on these watches and one that is very noticeable on the wrist - unlike a "slightly rotated 9 marker" (which btw - Iam not even sure what your talking about)

Do you think that the bezel lettering "fades" over time or do you think that if you got one of the better ones, it would stay looking "okay"?

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
What is the best jubilee to go?
The super jubilee 63600 or the jubilee with the clasp like on pepsi GMT and datejust 41 ?

Pater_Pen

Known Member
Certified
1/11/18
Do you want to put it on the Daytona? I don´t think they fit, do they?

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Do you want to put it on the Daytona? I don´t think they fit, do they?

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Yachtmaster_Chris

Pater_Pen

Known Member
Certified
1/11/18
Beautiful! Thats good News me ;). But I still dont understand why they dont fit on the 116519ln model though.
I really dislike the rubber band.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
There:

I think that the marker on 9 is tilted. And upper SEL is not ok either. Thoughts?

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
The nine marker is tilted a bit to the right and also a bit low. There is a small SEL gap at the top. The nine marker would probably bother me most.

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
Just received mine, white dial V2. What a truly stunning watch this is! Looks absolutely incredible, I’ll post some wrist shots. One slight gripe is that I can’t get the bracelet perfect l my wrist, taking one more link out makes it too tight and the easy link adjuster just don’t give enough adjustment to get it perfect for me with the additional link added back in.

Not a major problem, just slightly more loose than I’d like.

Reactions: vcappp

Kitosarg

Known Member
13/7/18
Just received mine, white dial V2. What a truly stunning watch this is! Looks absolutely incredible, I’ll post some wrist shots. One slight gripe is that I can’t get the bracelet perfect l my wrist, taking one more link out makes it too tight and the easy link adjuster just don’t give enough adjustment to get it perfect for me with the additional link added back in.

Not a major problem, just slightly more loose than I’d like.

I had the same problem 30 minutes ago when I recieved mine. I corrected it by adjusting the clasp instead of taking away one more link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk