• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

!!!gen 116500 vs noob 116500 modded!!!finally the real comparison live !!!! Many photos inside !!!

Kmmas

7/4/15
So you buy a noob and arf (to be used as a doner) at the same time from a TD, will the TD do the swaps (for an extra cost maybe) ? Swaps being of the bezel , dial & bracelet ? Or do I have get both the watches and then ship them to a modded? I can’t do these mods myself, especially the dial ! That’s for sure

and is is there a recommended modded from r the Daytona? Someone tried and tested.

any response or feedback will be appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
So you buy a noob and arf (to be used as a doner) at the same time from a TD, will the TD do the swaps (for an extra cost maybe) ? Swaps being of the bezel , dial & bracelet ? Or do I have get both the watches and then ship them to a modded? I can’t do these mods myself, especially the dial ! That’s for sure

and is is there a recommended modded from r the Daytona? Someone tried and tested.

any response or feedback will be appreciated. Thanks

if you read around you'll find all the answer... and this will be more appreciated from the whole comunity...

Kmmas

7/4/15
if you read around you'll find all the answer... and this will be more appreciated from the whole comunity...

i actually have but didn’t find anything on this topic. I’ve been researching and reading threads and participating for hours end as you can see by my recent posts and activity. I might have somehow skipped my eye if there does happen to be a post about it. Can you be kind enough to point the post out if you don’t wish to answer yourself

Reactions: masterpiece777

masterpiece777

17/6/19
EUROPE
i actually have but didn’t find anything on this topic. I’ve been researching and reading threads and participating for hours end as you can see by my recent posts and activity. I might have somehow skipped my eye if there does happen to be a post about it. Can you be kind enough to point the post out if you don’t wish to answer yourself

You are not the only one who can’t find a proper answer about this,I have search and read almost every treat but can’t find this as well.
So I would be very pleased to have the answer for this as well.

I currently own the noob v2.2 white dail,and looking for some experienced modder as well.

Sent from the RWI App

Last edited:

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
TD's just supply the watches, they won't do mods, you need to find a modder in your area that suits best, you can find them in the trusted modders section

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kmmas and ginopino

Tobel

6/7/17
^ this

Buy the watch and the parts you need from a TD then send to a modder who agrees to do the actual modding

Reactions: Kmmas

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
TD's just supply the watches, they won't do mods, you need to find a modder in your area that suits best, you can find them in the trusted modders section

exactly this. simply.

Kmmas

7/4/15

Do you mean the “supporting vendors” section? Coz I can’t seem to see any trusted modders section here

Kmmas

7/4/15
You are not the only one who can’t find a proper answer about this,I have search and read almost every treat but can’t find this as well.
So I would be very pleased to have the answer for this as well.

I currently own the noob v2.2 white dail,and looking for some experienced modder as well.

Sent from the RWI App

Were u able to find one? Guys can anyone recommend a good modded for the 116500? Someone tried and tested? I want to replace the noob bezel dial and bracelet with the ARF.

Ishmael

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/3/14
^ this

Buy the watch and the parts you need from a TD then send to a modder who agrees to do the actual modding

Except you can’t get ARF parts anymore, have to buy the whole watch.

Genta2014

Patron
Certified
31/3/14
I have don the same mod, what a stunning watch!

The only thing a notice is the gabs between the end links and the bracelet (noob bracelet)

Can anybody help me to get a better fit , it is now a little loose see picture
c43e21c780e318ddc7e9a8f32068515b.jpg

I have a arf bracelet in spare , Does the arf bracelet have a better fit on the Noob case ?

Tobel

6/7/17
Except you can’t get ARF parts anymore, have to buy the whole watch.

The point is the same, you need to buy whatever elements you need for your build (can be a whole ARF watch or a CF bezel if that's what you want to do) and only when you have all pieces will the modder work their magic and build new a modded watch. The modder will not source for you

dashing

Dashing Around
Supporter
20/5/18
Metroville
I have don the same mod, what a stunning watch!

The only thing a notice is the gabs between the end links and the bracelet (noob bracelet)

Can anybody help me to get a better fit , it is now a little loose see picture
c43e21c780e318ddc7e9a8f32068515b.jpg

I have a arf bracelet in spare , Does the arf bracelet have a better fit on the Noob case ?

Can you try fitting your ARF bracelet and share the result?

Ishmael

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/3/14
The point is the same, you need to buy whatever elements you need for your build (can be a whole ARF watch or a CF bezel if that's what you want to do) and only when you have all pieces will the modder work their magic and build new a modded watch. The modder will not source for you

Yes definitely agree with that.

HotNHorny

Known Member
21/7/19
Just got my ARF DAYTONA panda from BK. So far everything looks great! Waiting for my NOOB PANDA to arrive and start ARFNOOB Franken.

Will be looking for a reputable watch smith soon.