• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

!!!gen 116500 vs noob 116500 modded!!!finally the real comparison live !!!! Many photos inside !!!

Kevbeanz4047

Horology Curious
31/1/20
There is a vendor selling on the gate called greatf....i asked about a noob v3 with an arf bezel,dial and braclet. He said he could do it but i had to buy both watches...i told him id wait for a v4. I might b waitin awhile for that.... but its a possibility he can hook u up

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
There is a vendor selling on the gate called greatf....i asked about a noob v3 with an arf bezel,dial and braclet. He said he could do it but i had to buy both watches...i told him id wait for a v4. I might b waitin awhile for that.... but its a possibility he can hook u up

Let's stick to Trusted Dealers here and not advertise folks on DHGate that we have no way of knowing what they'll deliver shall we?

Reactions: freediver

Kevbeanz4047

Horology Curious
31/1/20
Sorry....didnt know that was the case with them. I am new to the rep world but i see that it is a large community. I will not do that again. I was only trying to be helpful.