• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Movement: VR3135

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
Form @Stuvetjee post, I find a new 3135 movement.

Different from SA3135 and SH3135.

VRF cooperate with another new movement maker. There will have a new "VR3135" movement, blue spring.

But need time to see the stability :punk:

151542f9ojbjbaufdfba00.jpg

151542kk0jos981roe1if2.jpg

151541yh0uvg0l0lmkuugh.jpg

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
Thanks Kobe and Mr Williams

Looks great. Loving the stuff coming out these days.

Vrf do make great watches .

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Curt941

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
26/1/11
Datewheel looks better than the shit ARF uses on the sh3135 too

JoeyT

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/14
Looks good, hopefully it’s not a time bomb. Only time will tell

Spatiumtemporis

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/8/16
This looks pretty good. But I guess it s just a sh with a blue balance spring and maybe better looking brass components.

ywg

3/7/17
The balance bridge is still wrong. Looks the same on Yuki's SH3135. This has the exact same flaws as the SH3135 other than the blue spring, I don't think that's a newly-developed movement.

Reactions: JDM180 and vcappp

Tickleshoes

Renowned Member
Supporter
19/8/15
45th Parallel
- Date finger looks improved as it’s not a jewel anymore and all metal.
- The date seating looks big enough to put a gen datewheel in without modification.
- And although the balance “still isn’t gen looking” we need to just get over it because I don’t foresee the Chinese making a free spring balance.
- This movement does however use a real KIF spring shock on the balance which is at least closer than the SH.

I know most of you probably have no idea what I’m talking about but it does represent an improvement in looks and probably function. The real win would be if the materials are better and you won’t get that from looking at pictures.

timto1388

16/10/16
United Kingdom
- The date seating looks big enough to put a gen datewheel in without modification.
- And although the balance “still isn’t gen looking” we need to just get over it because I don’t foresee the Chinese making a free spring balance.
- This movement does however use a real KIF spring shock on the balance which is at least closer than the SH.

I know most of you probably have no idea what I’m talking about but it does represent an improvement in looks and probably function. The real win would be if the materials are better and you won’t get that from looking at pictures.

Absolutely spot on bro

As we can see the metal they use look much better than SH

Hopefully the mainspring and cam Yoke spring is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bendori

2/5/16

A step closer to GEN3135! Do you think it'd be possible to put in a gen balance bridge and balance wheel?

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
I wonder if the autowind mechanism works properly on this one? That seems to be the biggest issue with the SH3135. So is this the v2 that the dealers are starting to list? Puretime has the SH3135v2 in one of the new arf subs but it doesn’t have the blue spring like the VR3135 has...

puretime

​​​​​​Maybe Puretime can tell us exactly what the updates are to the new SH3135v2 and info about this new VR3135 movement. There must be technical info available to the dealers.

Dizzy

Last edited: