• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
RWI people: We demand perfect sels. The watch is useless without great sels. We would die for perfect sels.

Gen Rolex owner: What's are sels?

The SEL thing is 100% a leak through reddit.

People are a bit... horny for their SEL's.

Plus most of these people haven't even see real Rolex's... some of my gen SEL's are not perfect... especially not with age.

They don't have huge gaps either, but they're not 100% perfect always.

Reactions: Akilles

ViperGTS

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
1/1/10
not gunna lie, ive become one of those SEL snobs, it just makes it look better! its also a real easy tell

Reactions: iamxd

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
not gunna lie, ive become one of those SEL snobs, it just makes it look better! its also a real easy tell

Maybe an easy tell if you know what a SEL is... that was my point. It's a rep-people thing that have totally been blown out of proportion.

Aplex

11/11/18
If you think bad Sel doesn’t matter... why spend 428usd?
Then you better buy a 200usd replica.
its just very stupid from ARF to fck up the Sel.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
This thread is starting to become like the ZZF Hulk v2 vs v2s thread...
Lets wait until atleast a few people have the new ARF in hand. Maybe the SEL is wrong or maybe not, I am not a fan of passing judgement or forming an opinion by only seeing TD pics which are often wrong.

FYI - Just received QC of another watch which has wrong pics on PT, Intime and Trusty (go figure).

Also ridiculous is the fact of people "demanding" perfect SELs in a $428 watch but could care less for the $10K version :D:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Akilles

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
This thread is starting to become like the ZZF Hulk v2 vs v2s thread...
Lets wait until atleast a few people have the new ARF in hand. Maybe the SEL is wrong or maybe not, I am not a fan of passing judgement or forming an opinion by only seeing TD pics which are often wrong.

FYI - Just received QC of another watch which has wrong pics on PT, Intime and Trusty (go figure).

Also ridiculous is the fact of people "demanding" perfect SELs in a $428 watch but could care less for the $10K version :D:D
Why don't you stick with canal street reps then? They are much cheaper and you can save yourself a lot of money if you don't care about some of the aspects of the watch.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Yeah im really opssesed with SELs too
not because someone will spot that it is fake but because i love to see it with my eyes with fine recession and no gaps...

Reactions: srhoque and DJ87

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
pwKZj.jpg

pwhq4.jpg

A few pics always makes people happy. Here is my v1, no v2, sorry v3. Or was it v1.003!? Anyway, bought it about 6 weeks ago and feels good!

Last edited:

DJ87

Gold Patron
Certified
7/1/19
Europe
Morning everybody!

So after some planning I have finally pulled the trigger on this beautiful timepiece. Order was placed with my TD this morning and now the wait for the QC pics start and the mod process.
The watch will be directly sent for modification where I will install GEN DW as recommended, swap the fluted bezel for a GEN smooth bezel and also waterproof the watch.

Hopefully it will satisfy me so much that I will cancel my order for the GEN 126300 from my AD here in Norway :)

Just want to give a shout out to a couple of people here for helping me so far with the whole process for this ARF model: Robi01 interaktiv Sonofalich

Looking forward to keeping you guys updated on my experience with this one and to be able to share my first wristshot with you in the near future.

watch-club-rolex-datejust-41-5-year-warranty-blue-jubilee-ref-126300-year-2020-13790-2.jpg

Eddy69

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/5/16
pwKZj.jpg

pwhq4.jpg

A few pics always makes people happy. Here is my v1, no v2, sorry v3. Or was it v1.003!? Anyway, bought it about 6 weeks ago and feels good!

Nice!!! Can I know where u got it from? As I just ordered mine from puretime.

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
pwKZj.jpg

pwhq4.jpg

Looks really good. One of the nicest arf cases I've seen with decently defined lugs.

I just placed an order for the REF but I hate how the factory is using 316L steel. Debating if I should hold off for the ZF's version or change it to ARF.

Is it ok if I post REF QC pictures in this thread for analysis and comparison?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited: