• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
Yes that‘s right but unfortunately the black one comes without sunburst effect. Can‘t see it on the website pictures from different TD‘s.

You are right, I just saw the video on TrustyTime. That's odd because Angus said ARF was replicating the black dial from a gen sample. Clearly, the rhodium dial would be the one to opt for then.

Reactions: peniwan

Thebestornothing

Looking Around
11/3/19
c3e74cbe6f9bac782d0128d43bf240fa.jpg
In love with this DJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zach_1622

Known Member
5/2/19
Looks great! Still waiting for the jubilee though. Hoping its ready before summer

jampo

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
21/11/17
you guys never seen a datejust41 in real i think all those are all not even near to the gen

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
you guys never seen a datejust41 in real i think all those are all not even near to the gen
Aside from the bezel being ss and the fat dw, i think its pretty damn close. Would like to hear your opinions on this.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: BlackJaguar

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Aside from the bezel being ss and the fat dw, i think its pretty damn close. Would like to hear your opinions on this.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Maybe he is talking about the dial color? Everything else looks spot on.... Dial looks pretty good to me though, but of course depends on the lighting. ARF has never let me down as far as dials go.

japer

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/5/12
EU

Have worn the rhodium several rimes and the ARF is very, very close. Gen s
xtal and dw, and you're good to go. However, I like the blue more..

Reactions: vcappp

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18

Yes, agreed. I've compared the blue with gen,and the two are also very close (except for the obvious DWO issue). The blue is closest of all the DJs out there, and is MILES ahead of its competition. ARF's fit and finish is also the best out there, so you're not getting any better than that.

Honestly, I cannot see why anyone would pay for the gen when you have a rep that is so close. Way rather buy the rep, maybe install a gen xtal, and wait for a fix to the DWO, and you are in the money.

Reactions: vcappp and Razorig2

peniwan

Known Member
28/2/19
Switzerland

Did you compared the dark rhodium gen with the rep at the same time? Or do you go after pictures you have seen?

DanAL

Horology Curious
13/2/19
Anyone has dark rhodium dial photos? I’m getting one however unsure whether from Trustytime or Puretime, suggestions please.Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Thanks a late mate for your help! But unfortunately there are no pictures with the black dial.. and no detailed pictures of the rehaut. Maybe someone out there who ownes a dj arf with black dial?

There’s is no ARF DJ41 with black Dial, only rhodium and blue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brozee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/19
Reactions: vcappp