• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
They look good! Not so rounded lugs anymore I think and the date is way better now.
What do you think?
They are still a big rounded but definitely a big improvement from before.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
They look good! Not so rounded lugs anymore I think and the date is way better now.
What do you think?

"Date is way better"....How are you getting that impression? Maybe you have seen something that I haven't :confused:

Bobi01

2/2/19
Now we are back to the story of newer version with upgrades and also with downgrades,i find video on youku of v3 and i must say that arf ruined SELs on jubilee with v3 version,SEL recession is completly wrong as you can see on pictures,it is lower than lugs instead of higher like on older version and on gen

Reactions: Kostiksch

srhoque

28/11/18
Now we are back to the story of newer version with upgrades and also with downgrades,i find video on youku of v3 and i must say that arf ruined SELs on jubilee with v3 version,SEL recession is completly wrong as you can see on pictures,it is lower than lugs instead of higher like on older version and on gen
lpzqR.jpg
lp3X8.jpg

:picard2:

Wow!! Thanks for highlighting this. BTW, this could also be a bad copy and springbar not sitting properly (hence bracelet SEL sitting lower).

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobi01

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom

Wow!! Thanks for highlighting this. BTW, this could also be a bad copy and springbar not sitting properly (hence bracelet SEL sitting lower).

Yeah was gonna comment the same.

Hopefully this is just a bad example. I might pull the trigger soon Robi01 and you can use your hawk eyes to have a look :D (not a joke) hopefully, its just a mistake on that watch

Reactions: Bobi01

Bobi01

2/2/19

Checked pictures on intime and still have that lower recessed endlinks with decent gaps,looks like v2 have better SELs

Reactions: srhoque

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
well all that’s not really accurate... The Rolex color isn’t random. They didn’t say “let’s make a blue dial” and just randomly produce the first blue that came up. They designed a dial that performs a very specific way in different lighting conditions that have effects that are practically impossible to duplicate. This is intentional on the part of Rolex...

I did not say Rolex randomize their dial colors but it's a fact that Rolex have had like 10 different shades of blue on their models over the years (man and woman), you must have noticed that? Sunburst or not, they are all assumed to have the perfect color every time. WE want a Rolex 10.000 USD (or any luxury watch) to have a perfect dial color for that pricetag I understand. But it's still just a color that they might adjust until next year on the same model... and then we would adore that color and so on..

Last edited:
Reactions: Pope

Bobi01

2/2/19
Yeah was gonna comment the same.

Hopefully this is just a bad example. I might pull the trigger soon Robi01 and you can use your hawk eyes to have a look :D (not a joke) hopefully, its just a mistake on that watch

Hopefully bro,im here to check :)

Reactions: Sonofalich

Bobi01

2/2/19

sameace

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/7/19

it is the same,lug is higher than SEL and it is incorect,we will wait and see video on trustytime website they have very nice production videos and will be visible

thank you for your review
i ordered yesterday the "V3"
i don't know if it was a good idea regarding the SEL problem...

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Yeah tbh this "SEL"GATE drama we're in now, 99% sure it wouldn't put me off ordering. On the wrist, you're probably going to be the only one to know it imo

Reactions: Hidenjoy

srhoque

28/11/18
thank you for your review
i ordered yesterday the "V3"
i don't know if it was a good idea regarding the SEL problem...

The SEL issue shouldn’t be a deal breaker, hardly visible on wrist. If the whole batch is like that and if it so bothers you, send it to TomRep or Jon (in CONUS). Given their skills with bracelets/metals, I am sure they will figure it out.