• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hand picked by TD Noob V9 116610LV 3135 Hulk Submariner !!!

coop

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
No bruh you had overlook, $478 it's a 2836. Mine it's a 3135 and hont is going for $528 without shipping. Yeah hope it clarifies

Sent from the RWI App

I wasnt talking about Hont. You brought him up. I never mentioned the dealer I was refering to.

coop

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
You seem pretty sure that your guys the best ever. Have him apply to be a dealer here.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Tony in Chinanoobwatch gets the owner of Noob to hand pick watches for him, even from the other factories.

Sorry I just had to.

I thought it was Tony Danza that selects the best reps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sadistface

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/11/16
Tony in Chinanoobwatch gets the owner of Noob to hand pick watches for him, even from the other factories.

Sorry I just had to.

I'm not too sure about this. Hmm.. but I believe that's what a good TD will do, but every TD do have their ways to do business. =)

Sent from the RWI App

Last edited:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I have to say there are some real gems here, a fine display of abject stupidity.

LOLOLOL for sure I'm going to enjoy it. Needless and redundant for you to say.. I see you all talk no action.

Just like how redundant you had BS. Blah blah blah without anything or even a photo of your "naive imagination" for sure you talk alot.. but your words are like a naive kid..

Sent from the RWI App

I'm talking about alignments of factory flaws . LOL is just that this piece of rep I would say everything looks even better even more good without modding.
i bet you alignments are all considered into the details of if this is a good or bad piece. its such simple common sense, just imagine a piece of rep you have have bad alignments. all slanted and croaked and you're spending half a thousand dollars on this piece, really? even fools can tell straight away not because he knows about watches or compared side to side with a GEN. its because the alignments are bad ! bad DW, bad inserts that can never be clicked on 12 oclock, slanting dw thats LOLOLOL

Of cos we are talking about rep watches more than anything else. Like I said if you can get the details right why spend the extra money to realign it?

If be base on what u had said then there's no point of getting reps already. LOL because no matter what people who knows knows people who doesn't doesn't at all right ?
You're way out of topic

Sent from the RWI App

I'm wondering how anyone can be so naive . . . And then I read your last post, and I had an epiphany, I understood what this nonsense was about.
It's a little scam you've devised, you've invented the 'perfect' TD who can get his hands on all those elusive 'perfect' reps. You pimp your TD, the PMs start rolling in, you take payment via PP because the TD is like Santa Clause, he doesn't want anyone to know his true identity.
And then before anybody can see through your cunningly devised plan, 'poof', you disappear into the sunset with a Paypal account bursting at the seams - did I guess right ? Did I ?

thats of course, this is the only dealer that i had been dealing with tho and all my pieces have perfect alignments on insert click pearl, DW, date cyclops, laser etch crown and rehuat crown you tell me thats not handpicked ? and i am lucky every single time?my TD upload hundreds of QC videos showing his customers the exact same thing alignments every deal he makes its the same anyone who purchased from him has the perfect alignments, there is trust there is honesty, definitely a responsible TD .. just a bad thing is you have to wait, because like what i said, not everytime when the stocks arrived you got the luck to pick the best alignments, most of them have bad alignments, if he is lucky he can only choose maybe 3 or 4 out of 20 pieces and i believe him, why ? because every QC he uploads on youtube are all perfect alignments.

previosuly i was using intime but really bad service, sent me an scratched dial watch and cant be seen on QC photos, asked them to double check and they did not, fooking waste of my time and had to reship it back to them, which cost me even more. had very bad experience with big TD.

$480!? impossible mate hmm.. 904 steel V9 doesn't cost that cheap, i just checked even hontwatch is selling it at $528 and i dont think it's with shipping too. i only paid $520 with shipping. i think its considered cheap.

Last edited:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

Sorry I just had to.

Wait, Chinanoobwatches is officially Noob, so Tony must be the owner of Noob if he is Chinanoobwatches, and if Chinanoobwatches is Tony, Tony must be Noob.

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
I wasnt even speaking about Hont.

Hmm i understandt hat .. that's of cos tho.. TD definitely makes good living buying and selling. And yeah agreed with you hont is a good TD have read a few reviews on him previously.

So who's the TD you talking about tho? That sells a 3135 V9 for $478 then? I might consider to contact him as I'm also looking at Rolex vintage. I saw it on intime very pricy~~ just link me there if you don't mind. Thanks

Sent from the RWI App

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
I have to say there are some real gems here, a fine display of abject stupidity.

I'm wondering how anyone can be so naive . . . And then I read your last post, and I had an epiphany, I understood what this nonsense was about.
It's a little scam you've devised, you've invented the 'perfect' TD who can get his hands on all those elusive 'perfect' reps. You pimp your TD, the PMs start rolling in, you take payment via PP because the TD is like Santa Clause, he doesn't want anyone to know his true identity.
And then before anybody can see through your cunningly devised plan, 'poof', you disappear into the sunset with a Paypal account bursting at the seams - did I guess right ? Did I ?

another joker, hahas hey mate you are foolish to say that and nope you guessed it wrongly. i am just sharing that's all. did you read at all? LOL dont over think like others. like i said i wont name the seller unless i gets permission, as im not too sure of the rules. get someone to give me a green light, i will leave the QC video links straight away. dont be dumb overthinking my friend.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
The picture above is from YouTube. That's the guy who do all the QC stuff on YouTube I did post plenty vids of him in the Rolex section.

So that's your TD?

Last edited:

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16

you're a moderator, so do i break any rules if i leave a QC video links down here ? so you guys will be able to see hundreds of perfect alignment watches that are hand picked to believe ? LOL

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
another joker, hahas hey mate you are foolish to say that and nope you guessed it wrongly. i am just sharing that's all. did you read at all? LOL dont over think like others. like i said i wont name the seller unless i gets permission, as im not too sure of the rules. get someone to give me a green light, i will leave the QC video links straight away. dont be dumb overthinking my friend.

Nobody cares about your QC video pics, and you're way too dumb to be calling other people dumb.

You won't get permission to name your seller - I don't think you're sure of anything at all in your world - from eating off a fork to having an unassisted bowel movement.

Reactions: JohnnyBe

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
The picture above is from YouTube. That's the guy who do all the QC stuff on YouTube I did post plenty vids of him in the Rolex section.

So that's your TD the watchbus guy?

i am not too sure who is the watchbus guy, but my TD is from taiwan. does that sound familiar to you tho? if yes then i think thats the correct person.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Yeah he do interesting videos I must say.

No idea if handpicked or not just saying that the videos are very interesting in my opinion.

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
Nobody cares about your QC video pics, and you're way too dumb to be calling other people dumb.

You won't get permission to name your seller - I don't think you're sure of anything at all in your world - from eating off a fork to having an unassisted bowel movement.

LOL then whats the point of barking? i am not interested to share my TD too dog, i am here to share my new piece. LOLOLOL. there are rules, i do not want to break them as i respect this forum. i know i sure can share my QC video here because i have already accepted the watch. wooof! ~ from eating off a fork to having an unassisted bowel movement. woof woof ~!

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
Yeah he do interesting videos I must say.

No idea if handpicked or not just saying that the videos are very interesting in my opinion.

your link is broken my friend. trying link another to see if we are talking about the same person. because he does not do reviews only QC. and he only post in youtube for his customer.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
tripdog I'm borrowing one from you:

giphy.gif

Reactions: cpd2186 and tripdog

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
your link is broken my friend. trying link another to see if we are talking about the same person. because he does not do reviews only QC. and he only post in youtube for his customer.
Yes I know he did that for many years. But now only private links

It's the same dude YouTube showed me his accounts and I always subbed him :D sadly now it's only private so you must know the link :D