• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hand picked by TD Noob V9 116610LV 3135 Hulk Submariner !!!

sadistface

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/11/16
sadistface mate the bezel on this watch is at least 5 whole shades darker than the gen. That’s the biggest ‘instant tell’ spirit makes one that at least gets in the right ball park of green colour but no hulk insert comes close to gen colour..

https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzc0MzM4NjczNg==.html?spm=a2h0k.8191407.0.0&from=s1.8-1-1.2

here, this is the V9 insert. but this is a V9 2836, i am guessing V9 3135 will be a much better green, just like the V7 2836 & 3135.

30/11/17
EU
Send me hyper reps.

I might share with you but this sadist guy is clearly unworthy of underpriced ultimate perfection. My ''guy" doesn't do this for profit, and he wants to keep the hyper reps exclusive. Sorry, sadist guy, but enjoy your overpriced handpicked fairy dust sprinkled noob watch.

SUBKILLER

Renowned Member
30/7/16
Thanks for teaching us how this all works. The world of TDs and reps is fascinating. Your TD sounds awesome and you like to lol and hahaha. I bet you guys are a blast at parties. Maybe we can hang out? By the way, I have some beautiful ocean front property in Midland, Texas, that I purchased really cheap when the market was down, so I’m willing to pass on the savings to a friend. You sound like a guy who knows a good deal. Interested?
Glen Gary Glen Ross...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
I might share with you but this sadist guy is clearly unworthy of underpriced ultimate perfection. My ''guy" doesn't do this for profit, and he wants to keep the hyper reps exclusive. Sorry, sadist guy, but enjoy your overpriced handpicked fairy dust sprinkled noob watch.

LOLOLOL for sure I'm going to enjoy it. Needless and redundant for you to say.. I see you all talk no action.

Just like how redundant you had BS. Blah blah blah without anything or even a photo of your "naive imagination" for sure you talk alot.. but your words are like a naive kid..

You call $520 USD overprice!?! for Noob V9 3135 with shipping? HAHAHA this is why people like you comment without thinking. Empty somewhere up there.. hahahahahaha

You shouldn't had spent your time here being salty tho, if you have time go do some research.. LOLOL what e joke

Sent from the RWI App

Last edited:
30/11/17
EU
LOLOLOL for sure I'm going to enjoy it. Needless and redundant for you to say.. I see you all talk no action.

Just like how redundant you had BS. Blah blah blah without anything or even a photo of your "naive imagination" for sure you talk alot.. but your words are like a naive kid..

You call $520 USD overprice!?! for Noob V9 3135 with shipping? HAHAHA this is why people like you comment without thinking. Empty somewhere up there.. hahahahahaha

You shouldn't had spent your time here being salty tho, if you have time go do some research.. LOLOL what e joke

Sent from the RWI App

my guy hand picks the best components from Rolex's nigh shift. What you get in a regular gen sub may be one of the worst bezels, misaligned rehaut, weird xtal etc. my guy takes the best of the best parts. it's simply the best. i dont have his permission to post pictures here. anyway it's indistinguishable from gen because it is better than 99.999% of gen Rolexes. haters like you are gonna hate. this is no joke, I'm 100% serious. they are pricey though, I pay like $600 for these über genenstein hyper rep watches.

Anyway enjoy that hand pucked watch with dark green bezel. Wear it in good health etc. Bro. It will probably fool kids at the kindergarten. Everyone else will giggle at it, and when they see me with my hyper rolex, they will expose their mammary glands and offer me instant fellatio. Life's unfair.

JohnnyBe

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/1/16
This thread started funny but it ended up annoying.
Anyway,as perfect is the hand picked rep,the more disgusting is the olive oil insert.Great alignment of the rehaut etc,but still inset has nothing to do with the gen,crystal has nothing to do with the gen,hands have nothing to do with the gen,DW meeeh its ok.Case is nice though.
enjoy the watch,even if it was hand picked it is still the same as every other v9,they all come from the same factory,there is not a special section that produces flawless reps.

Leighd3179

Known Member
13/3/16
United Kingdom
Anyway,as perfect is the hand picked rep,the more disgusting is the olive oil insert.Great alignment of the rehaut etc,but still inset has nothing to do with the gen,crystal has nothing to do with the gen,hands have nothing to do with the gen,DW meeeh its ok.Case is nice though.
enjoy the watch,even if it was hand picked it is still the same as every other v9,they all come from the same factory,there is not a special section that produces flawless reps.

hit the nail on the head mate a V9 is a V9 and no hand picking is going to get you a better one unless it is of course one of those hyper Reps made on the Rolex nightshift lol

gdhg

Known Member
16/6/18
excuse me...why the fact that TD hand picked the watch should be a fairytale?

gdhg

Known Member
16/6/18
howewer, i think that insert and DW are nude-eye different from gen

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16

Exactly what I'm saying the whole time if you read. I'm talking about alignments of factory flaws and of course rep is still a rep and of course a V9 is still a V9..... LOL is just that this piece of rep I would say everything looks even better even more good without modding. It's still a V9 nothing can change it. Unless franken or mods. I'm not saying I got the best Hulk. But a best V9 for alignments out from factory that's it.

think about it, if these rep watch is already good and 99% of the people cant tell if they are not put beside a Gen piece, then the next tell tale signs are alignments, and i bet you alignments are all considered into the details of if this is a good or bad piece. its such simple common sense, just imagine a piece of rep you have have bad alignments. all slanted and croaked and you're spending half a thousand dollars on this piece, really? even fools can tell straight away not because he knows about watches or compared side to side with a GEN. its because the alignments are bad ! bad DW, bad inserts that can never be clicked on 12 oclock, slanting dw thats LOLOLOL

and i disagree with you. alignments are important ! if you want the best factory rep then alignments plays a big part ! and nope i disagree with you again, all V9 are not the same, just in terms of these tiny small details of alignments that factory made. and yes these pieces are perfect alignments without modding, out from factory.

But clearly some clowns just cannot read. I'm not sure why.. they are way out of topic but still thought thier good at it. Hahahaha

Sent from the RWI App

Last edited:

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
excuse me...why the fact that TD hand picked the watch should be a fairytale?

Because there are salty people who doesn't know the facts and most probably has got all the misalignment ones that would look fake even without putting beside a Gen. LOLOL

Sent from the RWI App

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
hit the nail on the head mate a V9 is a V9 and no hand picking is going to get you a better one unless it is of course one of those hyper Reps made on the Rolex nightshift lol

LOLOL there's no mail to hit here or what. You have got alot more to learn and if I were you I wouldn't waste my time trying to talk all Disney than start learning shit.

It's a V9 I didn't said it's not, what I'm staying here is a V9 fresh from factory and it's picked for best alignments which 99% people who can't already tell and would fool them even easily. Just like how a bad rep would fool you in another thread.

You're a joke saying that TD doesn't hand pick watches, read and learn u fool. LOLOL

The point here is if a rep is not compared side to side with a Gen piece. Alignments and all these small details are all consider into if it's a good rep or a bad one. Suck that mate.

Sent from the RWI App

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
my guy hand picks the best components from Rolex's nigh shift. What you get in a regular gen sub may be one of the worst bezels, misaligned rehaut, weird xtal etc. my guy takes the best of the best parts. it's simply the best. i dont have his permission to post pictures here. anyway it's indistinguishable from gen because it is better than 99.999% of gen Rolexes. haters like you are gonna hate. this is no joke, I'm 100% serious. they are pricey though, I pay like $600 for these über genenstein hyper rep watches.

Anyway enjoy that hand pucked watch with dark green bezel. Wear it in good health etc. Bro. It will probably fool kids at the kindergarten. Everyone else will giggle at it, and when they see me with my hyper rolex, they will expose their mammary glands and offer me instant fellatio. Life's unfair.

if you are talking about Gens then i guess you are redundant to comment in this post as it clearly says its a V9. LOL you can read right? you are way too out of topic if you are talking about Gen watches. that is even more funnier. but if you are talking about a Rep mod or franken then i suggest you post at somewhere else, cause i doubt you are able to read again. this post is about a Rep V9 out from factory which have good alignments, i dont give a shit about your 99.999% of how good is your Gen, because a Gen is still a Gen even it has bad alignments even if it had a ugly insert it still sells the same price. LOL

but a bad piece of rep with all the misalignment are a total waste of money! factory produces good reps that is why people are spending so much money of reps, but if misalignment fcuk that watch even worst then whats the point? LOL.

well i dont believe you dont own a "rep piece" LOL i had never encounter someone giggling at my reps or neither do i need to try to fooling the kids. but i guess you have encounter that before? and what is even funnier is that if you are talking about fooling kids at kindergarten, i think your bad piece of mis align rep will be most suitable. LOLOL

oh by the way, i think kids at kindergarten can even tell that you have a bad rep with all the misalignment. HAHAHAHA enjoy your super 99.9999% rep faggot.

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
Hand picked or not. Who cares. It improved the OP’s satisfaction with his watch purchase experience. May even make his watch all the more special to him even if it’s not true. Happy for you.

thank you. my brother. yes its a special piece when i see most people got a misaligned one. as i believe there is a good rep and bad rep, thats all.

JohnnyBe

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/1/16
Exactly what I'm saying the whole time if you read. I'm talking about alignments of factory flaws and of course rep is still a rep and of course a V9 is still a V9..... LOL is just that this piece of rep I would say everything looks even better even more good without modding. It's still a V9 nothing can change it. Unless franken or mods. I'm not saying I got the best Hulk. But a best V9 for alignments out from factory that's it.

think about it, if these rep watch is already good and 99% of the people cant tell if they are not put beside a Gen piece, then the next tell tale signs are alignments, and i bet you alignments are all considered into the details of if this is a good or bad piece. its such simple common sense, just imagine a piece of rep you have have bad alignments. all slanted and croaked and you're spending half a thousand dollars on this piece, really? even fools can tell straight away not because he knows about watches or compared side to side with a GEN. its because the alignments are bad ! bad DW, bad inserts that can never be clicked on 12 oclock, slanting dw thats LOLOLOL

and i disagree with you. alignments are important ! if you want the best factory rep then alignments plays a big part ! and nope i disagree with you again, all V9 are not the same, just in terms of these tiny small details of alignments that factory made. and yes these pieces are perfect alignments without modding, out from factory.

But clearly some clowns just cannot read. I'm not sure why.. they are way out of topic but still thought thier good at it. Hahahaha

Sent from the RWI App

You have the right to disagree,since we re talking personal preferences here, important is that everyone has to realise that this is a rep.Aligned rehaut is not a problem,even if your v8549385 isnt correctly centered,a watchsmith can fix that for you.
Anyway,overaalyzing things wont change anything.This watch and every other v9 watch are reps and thats it.There are far more bad things than good things in reps,sure they are really imporved from previous releases,but still.Someone who knows doesnt need the details to see that this is a rep.Someone who doesnt know as well wouldnt even notice a 0,02mm rehaut misalignment,or Dw position.These are things that you learn from studying in the forums,an untrained eye wont even bother checking how the DW sits.
half a thousan or 500$ isnt that much for a watch..its actually pretty cheap for what you get,a cheap knock off of a gen.