• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hand picked by TD Noob V9 116610LV 3135 Hulk Submariner !!!

sadistface

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/11/16
Ok guys, lets calm down. Im invoking my former MOD status. No need to get so mad. They're only watches. Those that have been around awhile know that this story is very unlikely. However, there have been dealers in the past that would hand pick and QC watches. TTK (The watch Prince I think hes known as now) and a few other have done this in the past.

And you overpaid a bit. V9 Noobs can be had for less.

I'm cool for sure. Anyways I won't be replying them already tho, such a waste of time. There's plenty of TD outside this fourms who does tho, not a TD here doesn't mean they can't be trusted.

Not too sure, but I did my research on several TD websites .. eg. Intime is selling $539 without shipping yet. I think I paid a fair price tho. Not too sure but I'm comfortable with what I had paid. Anyways thank you tho.

Sent from the RWI App

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
Maybe you should do that. On a trusted dealer site, not your storyteller. Where did I go off topic? You seem to fail at the slightest attempt of using your brain to read in context so it doesn't really surprise me you got played like that. Typical victim, what else is new. Get off this now and stop acting like a fool or chatting shit to other members. This is my last warning.

=D

Sent from the RWI App

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
Ive been out of things for awhile. Have the rep manufactures started using different serial numbers? They used to all be the same for many of the watches.

All of them are different serial numbers already. Every Individual of them. No longer the same anymore

Sent from the RWI App

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
What a waste of perfectly good time. Subscribed just to watch the final act.

The final act will be, when I receive my beautiful watch and post more pictures of them =D as stated in the topic.

Sent from the RWI App

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
Mods. Please lock this thread. It’s clear that there’s no benefit in further dialogue on this matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, the sad thing is you do not need a beneficial dialogue to start a thread. =D

Sent from the RWI App

coop

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
I'm cool for sure. Anyways I won't be replying them already tho, such a waste of time. There's plenty of TD outside this fourms who does tho, not a TD here doesn't mean they can't be trusted.

Not too sure, but I did my research on several TD websites .. eg. Intime is selling $539 without shipping yet. I think I paid a fair price tho. Not too sure but I'm comfortable with what I had paid. Anyways thank you tho.

Sent from the RWI App

They can be had for under 480. Just gotta check around the Tds.
Intime and Puretime and very good dealers, but they have always been a bit higher on prices.
And yes, they dont have to be a TD here to be trusted. Years ago I dealt with a few dealers who werent even on the forums and had good luck. However, you cant believe all of the things they might say.
Bottom line, if you like the dealer and theyve treated you right cool. But dont come running for help here if they screw you over.

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
They can be had for under 480. Just gotta check around the Tds.
Intime and Puretime and very good dealers, but they have always been a bit higher on prices.
And yes, they dont have to be a TD here to be trusted. Years ago I dealt with a few dealers who werent even on the forums and had good luck. However, you cant believe all of the things they might say.
Bottom line, if you like the dealer and theyve treated you right cool. But dont come running for help here if they screw you over.

thats of course, this is the only dealer that i had been dealing with tho and all my pieces have perfect alignments on insert click pearl, DW, date cyclops, laser etch crown and rehuat crown you tell me thats not handpicked ? and i am lucky every single time? my TD upload hundreds of QC videos showing his customers the exact same thing alignments every deal he makes its the same anyone who purchased from him has the perfect alignments, there is trust there is honesty, definitely a responsible TD .. just a bad thing is you have to wait, because like what i said, not everytime when the stocks arrived you got the luck to pick the best alignments, most of them have bad alignments, if he is lucky he can only choose maybe 3 or 4 out of 20 pieces and i believe him, why ? because every QC he uploads on youtube are all perfect alignments.

previosuly i was using intime but really bad service, sent me an scratched dial watch and cant be seen on QC photos, asked them to double check and they did not, fooking waste of my time and had to reship it back to them, which cost me even more. had very bad experience with big TD.

$480!? impossible mate hmm.. 904 steel V9 doesn't cost that cheap, i just checked even hontwatch is selling it at $528 and i dont think it's with shipping too. i only paid $520 with shipping. i think its considered cheap.

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
2 weeks time, for sale v9 perfect alignment $650 contact sadistface LOL

Sent from the RWI App

LOL, i'm keeping this piece for sure. it is beautiful. if i am selling why would i even buy it at the first place? HAHAHA no one flips rep watches here bruh.

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
You sure are a happy chap.....or very drunk.

It's just funny on how they say things hahas. I'm excited tho!!! My watch was ship! From China to where I'm residing I will receive it in no time !

Sent from the RWI App

coop

Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
$480!? impossible mate hmm.. 904 steel V9 doesn't cost that cheap, i just checked even hontwatch is selling it at $528 and i dont think it's with shipping too. i only paid $520 with shipping. i think its considered cheap.

$478 to be exact. Yes, 904 steel V9 Noob. And he does QC pics and QC videos. I wont go into it, but years back we had many discussions about what the dealers pay, lets just say they make a pretty good living off of us. And to be clear, Im not some noob talking out of my ass, Ive been around the rep scene awhile, been on this forum almost since its inception.

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
$478 to be exact. Yes, 904 steel V9 Noob. And he does QC pics and QC videos. I wont go into it, but years back we had many discussions about what the dealers pay, lets just say they make a pretty good living off of us. And to be clear, Im not some noob talking out of my ass, Ive been around the rep scene awhile, been on this forum almost since its inception.

Which TD sells at $478?! I believe you bruh, just name me the TDS! Thank you

Sent from the RWI App

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16

Because I just went to hont website and it states $529! I think you had overlook my brother. It's an N V9 Hulk 3135 , not 2836.

http://www.hontwatch.ru/rolsub0235a-submariner-116610lv-904l-ssss-green-v9-noob-sh3135-p-12014.html

Sent from the RWI App

coop

Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
To be fair if you paid $520 with shipping youre pretty close in price. The 478 is no shipping.
But, C'mon, I cant hold your hand. And besides, you have a TD of your own.

coop

Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
Im very familiar with Hont. I dealt with before he was a dealer here. In fact, I was also one of the people who vetted him so he could be a trusted dealer here. Hes a good dealer.

Reactions: sadistface

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
To be fair if you paid $520 with shipping youre pretty close in price. The 478 is no shipping.
But, C'mon, I cant hold your hand. And besides, you have a TD of your own.

No bruh you had overlook, $478 it's a 2836. Mine it's a 3135 and hont is going for $528 without shipping. Yeah hope it clarifies

Sent from the RWI App

coop

Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
Look, you havent discovered some secret or anything, point is, most dealers buy for the same price and sell for the same price, and make good money off of us. There are some exceptions, but few.
Post pics when you get the watch and enjoy it.

coop

Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
I wasnt even speaking about Hont.