• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610 904l 2824

Adrenix

5/12/18
Question re: Crown/ Crowntube

What is the issue with these ref: the ARF model. I am comfortable with the changes I would make if I get the ARF (Xtal/ DW) but I don't get why these would need to be modded?

Thanks

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
they sit a bit too far from the case, need to be inserted a bit
If you don't see it yourself i doubt any1 would notice and even if they did they could guess you didn't screw it all the way
If you have OCD like me it bothers :p

Rheinischerjung

24/11/18
they sit a bit too far from the case, need to be inserted a bit
If you don't see it yourself i doubt any1 would notice and even if they did they could guess you didn't screw it all the way
If you have OCD like me it bothers :p
What is OCD?

lolmoocow

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/1/19
hey guys. just ordered this watch from chazingtime. My Qc showed a pretty thick datewheel font. I wanted to RL since ive seen plenty of good QCs throughout the forum. However chazingtime says that all of the watches are like this.. what should I do? This is my first high end rep and i just want to do it right. thanks guys

https://imgur.com/a/WLnBX2z
​​​​​​​

Luxuracer

Renowned Member
hey guys. just ordered this watch from chazingtime. My Qc showed a pretty thick datewheel font. I wanted to RL since ive seen plenty of good QCs throughout the forum. However chazingtime says that all of the watches are like this.. what should I do? This is my first high end rep and i just want to do it right. thanks guys

https://imgur.com/a/WLnBX2z

All ARF 116610 A2824 dw font is like that. That is a known fact. It does not look that bad on the wrist.
Zoom the picture to REAL size and look at it. You will not be able noticed.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
mine is much thinner these look like 3135 dws. very strange or the loupe is 3x or 4x instead of 2.5x hard to say

lolmoocow

8/1/19
LaPavel yeah, thats why i was so confused. I always thought that 2824 was better than the 3135 because it had a better font.. Thanks for the pic btw.

boonrofra

25/12/18
Germany
LaPavel Please post no. "30" writh your ARF just in order to compare with my QC I received few days ago. It's ARF 904 A2824, current batch.

boonrofra

25/12/18
Germany
ApjMegW.jpg

boonrofra

25/12/18
Germany
Thank you! Your 30 looks GENish. My watch has been shipped and should be here in a couple of weeks. Will post image made from same angle.