• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116613LB: Loco Louie Delivers, did not disappoint, and restores my faith in humanity!

HansNfranZZZ

4/3/16
No, as far as I know, Louie said he will not close Warchive. That’s as of yesterday morning, Feb 18. What he will do is change the way he will sell his products and services.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
I hope that’s the case. He told me he was closing, but he’s also hard to interpret in English. Sentences were kind of all over the place.

Reactions: Ossenaar87

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Looks like he is using a bp 2836 case. And the noob 2vu braclett. The Rehaut engraving is perfect to gen pretty much and beats the noob engraving as they are deeper and darker.the font in macro or under loupe is better on the v7.but overall the engraving winner is this case

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperLory

rikhek

Known Member
25/1/16
I'd love to get one of his green Hulk inserts but am scared to order worried it will never get shipped. Not sure what to do.

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
Looks like he is using a bp 2836 case. And the noob 2vu braclett. The Rehaut engraving is perfect to gen pretty much and beats the noob engraving as they are deeper and darker.the font in macro or under loupe is better on the v7.but overall the engraving winner is this case

smoke ! That's some real Jedi shit you pulled there! I don't remember posting pictures of the inside of the clasp, but YOU NAILED IT!
Yes, I can confirm that, indeed, Louie used the Noob 2VU bracelet. See picture below:

fxFtyA1.jpg

Also, I am very happy that you approve of the rehaut engraving. Here are a couple of pictures of the rehaut engraving:
IfknRNh.jpg

And another one, hopefully better picture. You can also see what Louie is saying about "rounded" as opposed to flat/squarish hour markers surrounds:
cnV4ss1.jpg

And the 3D hands and 3D-effect date disc printing:
3NLcZJu.jpg

Lastly, I can confirm that my 116613LB from Loco Louie is 23 grams shy of the weight of gen. My watch weighs 152 grams:
TLR3y4G.jpg

So, Smoke, in your opinion, the better case now is the latest case from BP, better than the case of the Noob V7? That's good to know! I learn something new every day.

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
Wear the watch in good health! looks great. problem with my shipping is im having him ship my watch to china, but i may not be there when the watch arrives, so it might get stolen and disappear without me knowing haha

I hope and pray yours doesn't get lost, Sir!

Reactions: Inpakuto

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
May any one help me out, should I submit the ticket to the mods that even till today, I still can not contact with loco Louie and receive my watch ... how should I do ?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

You got PM, sir!

zethunder

I'm Pretty Popular
9/8/16
I am amazed that he is responding to some of you..I have placed an order for 3 watches in September or November last year...ZERO response what so ever from him...have no idea what to do

AgentPena

Supporter
28/3/18
South East Asia
He has gone dead silence again, I messaged him several times last month and this. No updates from his wechat or website... now I'm starting to get really worried. It's been too long of a wait

verno75

Renowned Member
4/6/12
Charm City
He has gone dead silence again, I messaged him several times last month and this. No updates from his wechat or website... now I'm starting to get really worried. It's been too long of a wait

yea, no communication with him on WeChat for me since March 2nd, where he sent me pics of the wrong watch and told me "I just need to finish the dialing. We will start shipping Monday". I'm not holding my breath. Shit, even if he sends me the wrong watch, I would consider that a win at this point...

AgentPena

Supporter
28/3/18
South East Asia
yea, no communication with him on WeChat for me since March 2nd, where he sent me pics of the wrong watch and told me "I just need to finish the dialing. We will start shipping Monday". I'm not holding my breath. Shit, even if he sends me the wrong watch, I would consider that a win at this point...

Oh dear I really hope he doesn't go on another break down and come back after 1 year to ask which order he still owes. How can someone blatantly take our money, redraw it from western union happily and decided to give up on his responsibility.

Shortly after his disappearance, he briefly mentioned that Korean rep community called him a scammer, and he was denying the fact and said he always come clean. Now I'm starting to believe in other after how he mishandled his grandmothers situation.

I actually have his home address that he sent me when I enquired earlier to send a watch to him to be modded. Might take a trip down to china one day and knock on his door.

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Guys, dont do business with Loco Louie.
I’m really surprised that people are still ordering from him after all those f*ck ups. I was lucky and got my watch but there are many people who he scammed.

Shylock Eins

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/2/16

Same with me ... Absolutely no communication since March ...

Reactions: verno75

verno75

Renowned Member
4/6/12
Charm City
Oh dear I really hope he doesn't go on another break down and come back after 1 year to ask which order he still owes. How can someone blatantly take our money, redraw it from western union happily and decided to give up on his responsibility.

Shortly after his disappearance, he briefly mentioned that Korean rep community called him a scammer, and he was denying the fact and said he always come clean. Now I'm starting to believe in other after how he mishandled his grandmothers situation.

I actually have his home address that he sent me when I enquired earlier to send a watch to him to be modded. Might take a trip down to china one day and knock on his door.

please PM me that address...

Inpakuto

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
13/2/18
please PM me that address...

find me the address. I have plenty of police chief and government official friends in China. We can pay him a kind visit. just kiddding, although I do have contacts, I think he's still just heavily backlogged. He may be a scammer, he may not. We live and we learn. Hopefully he slowly works through the orders and eventually gets to us late orderers

Ossenaar87

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/8/17
find me the address. I have plenty of police chief and government official friends in China. We can pay him a kind visit. just kiddding, although I do have contacts

well that is very stupid to do.. u wanna make part of a illegal buisness en when things go south u wanna go to the autorities.. creating heat for other TD's. If u get scammed take a loss it is always a risk when taking part of illegal business.

Reactions: jakekrait