• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116613LB: Loco Louie Delivers, did not disappoint, and restores my faith in humanity!

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
I agree with you, sir. But at this point, I'm just glad I received my watch! And I wish all others who ordered would receive theirs, too. Thanks for the honest feedback, mate!

Ofcourse mate! It was just a notice i made. Perhaps you can swap it out eventually with a gen one ;) that would be awesome!

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
Beautiful watch. Good to hear positive feedback. Let's hope others waiting also receive theirs asap.

JMK

13/2/18
With LL no longer taking orders... any suggestions on alternatives?

Inpakuto

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
13/2/18
Wear the watch in good health! looks great. problem with my shipping is im having him ship my watch to china, but i may not be there when the watch arrives, so it might get stolen and disappear without me knowing haha

verno75

Renowned Member
4/6/12
Charm City
I ordered November 7th. Keeping my fingers crossed I get my 116613lb in the not too distant future

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
Congtats! Still wonder why i have a diffrent dail then all you guys

It's a "new" additional modification of Louie, mate, and not just the dial: 1) 3D hands with longer lasting lume with color closer to gen; 2) new dial production; and 3) new Louie/warchive date wheel.

He informed me about these "new" mods on Wechat last February 9, 2018.
And I wrote about these new updates at #12 in this thread, quoting Louie word for word.
He just chatted me up earlier this morning to apologize again for the delay, and I just found out about this post in Warchive. Click here: http://warchive.net/product/rolex-s...chive-edition/275/?cate_no=58&display_group=1

I hope that helps explain why your dial is different from mine.

Last edited:
Reactions: verno75

HansNfranZZZ

4/3/16
He just messaged me and said mine is shipping after CNY. And will receive QC pics soon. He also said to me he’s closing warchive down after he fulfills all pending orders.

HansNfranZZZ

4/3/16
I think he predicted his shop to be a very low volume shop to cater to a very niche market of the rep forum world, kind of lik some of the low key modders on this forum. He underestimated how much we all obsess over quality, so when we all saw his test photos and ordered, he was overwhelmed and couldn’t keep up.

Reactions: Broesel

Ossenaar87

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/8/17
Well he send me a message... that he would send a new one that there wos a lot of trouble and problems in china he indeed put a link to that watch.. he said he would swapp
I told him that is fine after i recive my 2atxh

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
looks great. I have been posting consistently that louie is not a scammer, just a guy who bit off more than he could chew.

Thanks for also keeping the faith, mate! Positive things happen to positive people, he he.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Why closing then he could just take a limited number of orders x month or increase the prices..i dont understand. Missing a great asset imho

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
No, as far as I know, Louie said he will not close Warchive. That’s as of yesterday morning, Feb 18. What he will do is change the way he will sell his products and services.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
No, as far as I know, Louie said he will not close Warchive. That’s as of yesterday morning, Feb 18. What he will do is change the way he will sell his products and services.

hope not because I need him back up and taking orders again. I rate him highly as a watch maker, his problem is the business side of things(communication, meeting deadlines etc.)

Bensontuo

Known Member
12/10/16
May any one help me out, should I submit the ticket to the mods that even till today, I still can not contact with loco Louie and receive my watch ... how should I do ?