• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116613LB: Loco Louie Delivers, did not disappoint, and restores my faith in humanity!

verno75

Renowned Member
4/6/12
Charm City
for those of us that got scammed...can someone make a recommendation as to which "out of the box" 116613LB is the best out there right now from the TDs?

myrontates

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/15
for those of us that got scammed...can someone make a recommendation as to which "out of the box" 116613LB is the best out there right now from the TDs?

Same here, I was so exited when I've looked at Louie's 116613LB.
I think the new ARF wrapped version is the best option but I haven't see any reviews or pictures from members of it.
Last option is the JF version, but that one has to many flaws IMO.

So I will wait again, lol.

Reactions: verno75

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
Same here, I was so exited when I've looked at Louie's 116613LB.
I think the new ARF wrapped version is the best option but I haven't see any reviews or pictures from members of it.
Last option is the JF version, but that one has to many flaws IMO.

So I will wait again, lol.

What ARF version? Is this new?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dc2_bb6_cu2

Renowned Member
18/6/17
What ARF version? Is this new?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he meant VRF. They’ve got a new gold wrapped one. I decided against it because it uses the BP dial, which has that purple hue.

I went with the SH JF version. It has bare sides on the SELs but even on my wrist I can hardly notice. The dial is awesome and watch looks great.

aac3c52857edf74056de801a7cbc957f.jpg

Reactions: Rush

myrontates

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/15
I think he meant VRF. They’ve got a new gold wrapped one. I decided against it because it uses the BP dial, which has that purple hue.

Sorry for the confusion! I meant the VRF. But I didn't know that one has a BP dial which is a deal breaker for me.
So I will change my plan and will also go for the JF, but in a another topic the JF got roasted by a few members...

Rush

I'm Pretty Popular
29/5/16
CONUS
I went with a JF as well.
Let's be honest, how close do you allow people to see if your watch has the SEL sides gold colored? Practically never for me.

Reactions: verno75

AgentPena

Supporter
28/3/18
South East Asia
His real name as we all know is Zhu Zhuang Wei, Winnie Liang and Loco Louie is just his alias name. All WU transfer goes to this name.

tr573

Renowned Member
17/10/11
Looks nice there is that the max ? Does it have gold SEL sides ?

yes, the sides are gold. I'm not really sure whether it's the max or not. I got it like a week before the dealers started putting those on their pages, so it may have been last of the previous stock or start of the new who knows.

Edit: I know some dealers will say "out of stock" when you order the old version before they post the new one, but Andrew has always just shipped me the new version if that's whats available and said nothing about it. I've actually scored some deals like that before because I've ended up with the new version that came with a 20-50$ price bump whilst paying the old price. At any rate, I don't really know what's different about the MAX vs old LB so I have no way of telling which one it is. (it's easier to tell with some of the PAMs I've gotten this way where there was a major movement update or something like that)

Last edited:

Aston

RWG mod Chiquita Fanjita
Supporter
1/9/11
yes, the sides are gold. I'm not really sure whether it's the max or not. I got it like a week before the dealers started putting those on their pages, so it may have been last of the previous stock or start of the new who knows.

Edit: I know some dealers will say "out of stock" when you order the old version before they post the new one, but Andrew has always just shipped me the new version if that's whats available and said nothing about it. I've actually scored some deals like that before because I've ended up with the new version that came with a 20-50$ price bump whilst paying the old price. At any rate, I don't really know what's different about the MAX vs old LB so I have no way of telling which one it is. (it's easier to tell with some of the PAMs I've gotten this way where there was a major movement update or something like that)

Any chance you could take a pic of the gold sides of the SEL please? I've got the JF, but contemplating changing to the VRF Max.