• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who has the best sub? A guide for noobs

popoguy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
30/5/14
Wrong info, noob v7 price is only around $300-$400 depend on date release . Pm me if you interest. You will get more discount if you buy more than ten.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

croll326

8/12/14
My BK should arrive this week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SGT13

Rep Zealot
15/9/16
Awesome. I'm sure you will be happy. I just ordered one of BK's subs as well!

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
Wrong info, noob v7 price is only around $300-$400 depend on date release . Pm me if you interest. You will get more discount if you buy more than ten.

i don't think so. this is not a place for you to solicit business.

Perma no saled.

ShovelnTC

Renowned Member
14/6/13
AU
Great post, as you note for the average punter the variations between bottom to top quality are hard to see even if the many Sub enthusiasts say they can tell "across the room" but for many a base Sub will bring much enjoyment without the pricetag.

I've owned both BK and TC and enjoyed them greatly but also have cheaper versions which have brought as much pleasure so for a new Sub enthusiast there are plenty of budget options that may well scratch that itch.

popoguy

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
30/5/14
i don't think so. this is not a place for you to solicit business.

Perma no saled.

Oh i am not intend to sale product, i just tell the truth . I just said pm to me and i will introduce my agent to him if anybody want. You can check i never sell anything in this forum as i am a user only i always talk noob factory defect... Their QC is not good, dirty, Don't buy... You seen to protect your so-call TD business above of Puretime in a huge profit . In fact All watch almost come from Guangzhou China and having a standard price list , People can check the price in toabao, aliexpress, nooblex, wechat, instagam, facebook even a member SoXX who list a real price list as same as my agent. If this forum is for hobby and benefit all user, you are doing a wrong thing. I am not respect your hegemony behaviour.

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
Oh i am not intend to sale product, i just tell the truth . I just said pm to me and i will introduce my agent to him if anybody want. You can check i never sell anything in this forum as i am a user only i always talk noob factory defect... Their QC is not good, dirty, Don't buy... You seen to protect your so-call TD business above of Puretime in a huge profit . In fact All watch almost come from Guangzhou China and having a standard price list , People can check the price in toabao, aliexpress, nooblex, wechat, instagam, facebook even a member SoXX who list a real price list as same as my agent. If this forum is for hobby and benefit all user, you are doing a wrong thing. I am not respect your hegemony behaviour.

I not gonna start arguing with you about why they are TDs for many reasons. Such ashamed a long time member like you still don't know.
You can discuss about anything, post whatever pricelist you like but YOUR dealer isn't gonna make any business with you shilling here.
Any members can get from whoever the want as well but risk is on them, if they found someone good, congrats.

Mutual sentiment i think, i have no love for your assumption of us here as well.

magoohkg

I'm Pretty Popular
22/11/15
Definitely sounds like a sales pitch to me [emoji848]

popoguy

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
30/5/14
Hey, you must recognise and clarity something

1) I just make a doubt with writer about V7 info and price. This is my aim of reply. I feel this is not correct, not fair with user.
2) I am not intend to sale, my wording may misleading other that i’m apologize.
3) If you say I am DO a SHITTING business with my Agent in this forum, Pls list a evidence. (In fact i am not do any business with my China agent because i never do illegal business.)

a) Do i EVER list a agent name, info ,watch model number, price, shipping and payment method? -> Answers is NO.

b) Did i EVER selling anything in this forum for a few year, -> Answers is NO.

c) Did i selling something secretly? You can view my inbox with you admin ac. -> Answers is NO.

No seller No buyer No Product No price No History No secret.

HOW do you support your IMPOLITE word? for banning me PERMANENT? for my ONCE times UNCLEAR conversation?

Because of your hegemony and supremacy? Please use civilization to persuade us.

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia

Hey, you must recognise and clarity something

1) I just make a doubt with writer about V7 info and price. This is my aim of reply. I feel this is not correct, not fair with user.
2) I am not intend to sale, my wording may misleading other that i’m apologize.
3) If you say I am DO a SHITTING business with my Agent in this forum, Pls list a evidence. (In fact i am not do any business with my China agent because i never do illegal business.)

a) Do i EVER list a agent name, info ,watch model number, price, shipping and payment method? -> Answers is NO.

b) Did i EVER selling anything in this forum for a few year, -> Answers is NO.

c) Did i selling something secretly? You can view my inbox with you admin ac. -> Answers is NO.

No seller No buyer No Product No price No History No secret.

HOW do you support your IMPOLITE word? for banning me PERMANENT? for my ONCE times UNCLEAR conversation?

Because of your hegemony and supremacy? Please use civilization to persuade us.

Mate, your original post certainly sounded like you were trying to do back door deals. Maybe you're not a native English speaker and don't understand the connotations of "PM me if interested" and promising discounts for bulk purchases.

The price for the v7 is about $400 with the TDs. If you can get them cheaper, take some pics and start a thread asking for opinions from the gurus who will be able to spot if it's a noob v7 or some cheap alternative.

If you have grievance with being no-saled, contact a mod via PM, apologise and explain your intentions rather than publicly slandering the site.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
That's ironically funny
I always manually wind my watches 40 times initially
Then I set the time to 6:27ish
Then I set the date to the day prior
Then set time to current time (date advances to current day)
Then I push in the crown to wind position
...And, finally I wind it 10 more times
Then screw down crown.

You're joking, right?

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
I identified the watches correctly only because I know the silver is darker on the v7 bezel and it has more visible AR on the cyclops. It was more difficult to tell the difference between the cheapie and the gen for me. Cyclops crystal clarity and date font were the only real tells and those pics are super zoomed. In the wild I don't know how you could spot the differences. My v6s feels great on the wrist but I'm tempted to pick up a WBK cheapie version just to compare against what are considered great by the masses just to see the differences in the flesh. This thread could have saved me tons of hours of reading if I found it earlier.