• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The OFFICIAL RWI YACHTMASTER CLUB

Brooksy1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
13/2/12
I tried the RG Yachtmaster on at the AD and it's stunning. One thing I noticed on the reps is that VSF RG colour seems good but the CGs are off, but the ARF CGs look perfect. Anyone that has one of these...hows the RG colour? Not sure which is more gen like?
Thanks

Bisney123

Horology Curious
22/1/20
I tried the RG Yachtmaster on at the AD and it's stunning. One thing I noticed on the reps is that VSF RG colour seems good but the CGs are off, but the ARF CGs look perfect. Anyone that has one of these...hows the RG colour? Not sure which is more gen like?
Thanks
All rose reps need replating IMO. I have a VSF oysterflex in rose that has been re plated by Flan, this is it next to the gen. Very close in colour match

Brooksy1

Supporter
Certified
13/2/12
Buonasera a tutti sono nuovo del forum e leggendo qua' e la' ho trovato molto interessante questo club ym per presentarmi in modo dignitoso posterò il mio ym 42 wg e ym 40 everose [ url=https://clickpix.org/image/18DBB03F-90E7-460A-BA60-056AF788CD9B.Hce
Buonasera a tutti sono nuovo del forum e leggendo qua' e la' ho trovato molto interessante questo club ym per presentarmi in modo dignitoso posterò il mio ym 42 wg e ym 40 everose [ url=https://clickpix.org/image/18DBB03F-90E7-460A-BA60-056AF788CD9B.HceK[/url]
Which factory is your RG one dude? Looks spot on.

Reactions: Dadda81

Dadda81

2/2/24
Italia
@Brooksy1
vsf, I polished the watch with a product, a bit of the dark part came off..I recently went to the R boutique for a comparison, I was amazed by the quality of this vsf, I was very hesitant about the comparison but I had to do it for understand.

CF_Stan

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
14/6/23
UK
KBamOY.jpeg

CF_Stan

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
14/6/23
UK
Che bello 😍…sei riuscito a confrontarlo con gen ? CF?
grazie compagno, that's as far my Italian goes :).

Your question translated, "How nice were you able to compare it with gen? CF?"

No I haven't compared it to gen or Clean. I'm not someone who scrutinises the small details, out of the box VSF is an excellent rep. Mine has a couple of mods from spongebob.
Bevelled hands
Bezel rotation improvement
Black Hole cyclops mod

To be honest I picked it up from M2M with these mods and don't have another Rolex rep to compare it to so I can't really comment on them. Love the watch though.

Reactions: Dadda81