• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The 16613 Gang - Show off your 16613 TT thread!

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
For the record I hate the '16613 gang'!!.....lol.

Just kidding, I'm just envious I can't afford to join the club.

JoeyT

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/14
This club is awesome, pretty soon I will have the perfect 16613 pair. One black, one blue Frankens

JoeyT

11/8/14
Nice man! Specs?

My project says hello too!

The black is a modded WM9 with gen dial, insert, crown, DW (I think), WSO bracelet, WM9 clasp, WM9 bezel, Swiss ETA movement, TC gold hands.
The blue is originally a TC V6 with gen dial, gen hands, gen insert, gen bezel, gen bracelet, WM9 clasp, Gen movement, gen crown.
The black is a project that's still being worked on, the blue is a genenstein that's pretty much completed unless I can get an ST case and gen clasp. These are my two favorites but my TC yacht is a close third

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
The black is a modded WM9 with gen dial, insert, crown, DW (I think), WSO bracelet, WM9 clasp, WM9 bezel, Swiss ETA movement, TC gold hands.
The blue is originally a TC V6 with gen dial, gen hands, gen insert, gen bezel, gen bracelet, WM9 clasp, Gen movement, gen crown.
The black is a project that's still being worked on, the blue is a genenstein that's pretty much completed unless I can get an ST case and gen clasp. These are my two favorites but my TC yacht is a close third

Yup, the blue one is my #1 if it would be finished already. Considering it ain't done yet my fav is my almost genenstein YM. :(

JoeyT

11/8/14
Yup, the blue one is my #1 if it would be finished already. Considering it ain't done yet my fav is my almost genenstein YM. :(

Very nice, I love the original yachtmaster. Up to now the TC yacht has held me over but I think I'm either gunna go gen yachtmaster or turn my TC into a Franken. I love it because it's different and its elegant. I am turning 25 in March so my goal is to go gen for my birthday. So I'm probably not gunna add anything new, probably just finish my current projects

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Very nice, I love the original yachtmaster. Up to now the TC yacht has held me over but I think I'm either gunna go gen yachtmaster or turn my TC into a Franken. I love it because it's different and its elegant. I am turning 25 in March so my goal is to go gen for my birthday. So I'm probably not gunna add anything new, probably just finish my current projects

Well to be honest going extreme franken on the YM you either have to be extremly lucky or extremly patient considering bezels come for sale REALLY bare.. I've had luck that when I decided to start with my Yachtie, I shot a full gen bezel through a good friend of mine who supplies me with a lot of gen parts for my build. Everything else ain't that hard to source (dial+hands, bracelet etc.)
If I were you I'd go gen. Nothing beats that. Often happend to me, after I built something big.

switi

Known Member
23/4/11
20150514_190618.jpg

20150514_184006.jpg

20150515_152450.jpg

switi

Known Member
23/4/11
thanks, the blue sunburst dial is amazing. if you franken a 16613, the blue gen dial is a must, it is what creates the aura of the watch.
i have never thought i will like a blue dial, but this one is just fantastic. changes its hue with different lighting conditions. the uber frankens posted here are also stunning.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
thanks, the blue sunburst dial is amazing. if you franken a 16613, the blue gen dial is a must, it is what creates the aura of the watch.
i have never thought i will like a blue dial, but this one is just fantastic. changes its hue with different lighting conditions. the uber frankens posted here are also stunning.

Exactly! Whilst on the other hand the old WM9 dials are top notch aswell. But obviously nothing beats the gen! :p

500st made in the famous 16613 Gang Thread! :party:

namsl

17/4/14
Can anyone notice what repped with this one

979f513b4c77b127e2ed80b5d253404d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jasontang

28/4/14
absolutely love my Franken WM9 16613 but AP took over my heart. Will sign up for VIP and put up for sale really soon!