• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BP Seadweller.. Best SD available Period

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
I seem to remember that someone tried to fit the gen Crystal in a BPSD and it wasn't set up to fit the gen. Likewise, the Clark would not fit either. To be honest, if you proved me wrong, I wouldn't be too offended. ;)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Yeah ,,,,I think the member (surf) tried to put a GEN SD crystal in his ,,,,and it was to small?

I think he said if you wanted to epoxy the Gen crystal in you could make it work that way!

live1

Banned
25/3/13
overly visable rep lec is worse than no lec tbh.rember the old noob lec it was awful

SheriffWho

Renowned Member
4/6/13
overly visable rep lec is worse than no lec tbh.rember the old noob lec it was awful

100% agree.
It's not too bad. You have to look for it but you don't have to look too hard... I just guess I've already got a great piece here and that's the last remaining thing that nags me just a little. I'm sure if I fix that, I will just obsess on something else! Lol

live1

Banned
25/3/13
sherrif just leave it fella,it aint too bad its a bit like the bp ceramic sub lec,not great but not terrible

live1

Banned
25/3/13
yes more green than grey if bp updated with correct colour hands it will be super rep otb

John71

Banned
23/3/12
yes more green than grey if bp updated with correct colour hands it will be super rep otb

Yeah I had one but the hands were the only negative thing about the whole watch :) loved it but after owning a TC Sub your expectations are really high

live1

Banned
25/3/13
im getting tc hands,but i wish i didn't have too,as its hassle sending it to modders

Jordan27

I'm Pretty Popular
3/7/13
Doing a hands change isn't that hard, you should be able to do it yourself man. Just a matter of patience and a steady hand

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Yeah I had one but the hands were the only negative thing about the whole watch :) loved it but after owning a TC Sub your expectations are really high

1366085924_mbl2H.gif

And live1 you keep bring up LEC this and LEC that reminds me of this scene in Reservoir Dogs......

Think of me as Harvey Keitel and fast forword to 1:47 in the clip. I'm taking away your damn LEC book! :lol:

[AME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRd2gti9rHE&list=PLA7EAE0434FC4A814[/AME]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRd2gti9rHE&list=PLA7EAE0434FC4A814"]Like a Virgin - Reservoir Dogs (1/12) Movie CLIP (1992) HD - YouTube[/ame]

SheriffWho

Renowned Member
4/6/13
So... Toby can source a good rep crystal with LEC? Is that what you're telling us, Q?

What's Toby's contact info? Hook it up... Or, I guess we will settle for fu($in Charlie chan!
;-) lol

:hehehe:

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I'm tell'n ya, I've got Toby's LEC this, LEC that coming into one ear and Madonna's big green/gray hands coming into my other.

2mo5pow.gif

Jordan27

I'm Pretty Popular
3/7/13
Finally got my SD pretty much spot on, putting the stem back in, depressing the keyless slightly and gently pushing the stem back in and Pop, the button disappears down its little hole.... Pretty sure this means I've fu...... The keyless is this true, if so how much am I looking at for a repair? Or should I just source another movement and start all over again, pretty gutted that I fu... It on the last step.. What a shit day

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
Finally got my SD pretty much spot on, putting the stem back in, depressing the keyless slightly and gently pushing the stem back in and Pop, the button disappears down its little hole.... Pretty sure this means I've fu...... The keyless is this true, if so how much am I looking at for a repair? Or should I just source another movement and start all over again, pretty gutted that I fu... It on the last step.. What a shit day

Bad luck mate. Actually there's no need for depressing the button when fixing back in unless there's strong resistance .

Anyway keyless can be fixed on your own, check out the tutorial page for the 2836 keyless fix

Jordan27

I'm Pretty Popular
3/7/13
Yeah I was spewin.... Had resistance I normally don't depress it... Yeah had a look and to be honest I think it's outside of my skill set it don't have the tools on hand and I'm moving house tomorrow.... I guess I have my exp 2 to hold me over until I can get sorted and send this off... Will it be cheaper to get it serviced and fixed or just buy a replacement movement?

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13
all you say that TC or Clarck hands are the best solution since bp hands are too green / gray. I fitted Clarck hands too. However i believe new hands are whiter than hour markers. I hope TC dial markers are whiter than bp dial.

are tc hour markers white as tc/clarck hands ?

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
all you say that TC or Clarck hands are the best solution since bp hands are too green / gray. I fitted Clarck hands too. However i believe new hands are whiter than hour markers. I hope TC dial markers are whiter than bp dial.

are tc hour markers white as tc/clarck hands ?

Show us some pictures of your BP dial with Clark hands installed please.

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
Yeah I was spewin.... Had resistance I normally don't depress it... Yeah had a look and to be honest I think it's outside of my skill set it don't have the tools on hand and I'm moving house tomorrow.... I guess I have my exp 2 to hold me over until I can get sorted and send this off... Will it be cheaper to get it serviced and fixed or just buy a replacement movement?

I doubt it needs replacement, just a quick fix. maybe if you are to send it out for repair you can get it clean and regulated too.