• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Day-Date I & II / Datejust I & II

ayylmao123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/16
Really now? Then wat is the purpose of the QC threads and actually I believe RWI promotes it so people can see the QC of watches? Sorry if I am wrong, but I was planning on posting my QC pictures also when they arrive as I would like opinions bc maybe I do not see something. After all we are paying a pretty penny for these watches and need to control the Quality otherwise we’ll just get what the TD throw at us.

Sent from the RWI App
No you don't get what the TD throws at you. You get what you approve as acceptable. If you can't spot something wrong with the watch then that is your fault, not the TD's fault. You are only permitted to post QC pics if something seems wrong with the watch and you want a second opinion and even then you are only allowed to post pics that specifically show what you are referring to. Ask a mod or read rules and you will see.

berndisthier

30/1/17
Not to jump in, might be the angle of the picture, but the 30 looks a little off centered or maybe the whole dial, but no one will notice and could be the angle of the picture. Looks sweet to me. That model comes in purple? Thought it was the perp’s that came in purple? Datejust have a purple face edition?
Looks like a nice watch any how.

Sent from the RWI App
Yes i saw it also with the centred problem. I tell it to the TD and he say its dont centred problem, its a picture problem. But its fact, when i received it and it have centered problem, i send it back! Thanks for your Feebback :).

berndisthier

30/1/17
Now i read so many bad news about the Datejust Models, thats the look dont 1:1. In my eyes it is the badest situation when you have a rep and the rep looks dont 1:1.
I have a Breitling Bentley and he looks really 1:1 perfect model.

So is my question on all people have experience in Datejust and Day Date. You mean the Day Date Rep from Noob or BP is a better copy from Gen as Datejust Models?
So is my consider to buy a Day Date instead a Datejust.
It woule be nice to become a answer from all professional :p

D

d4m.test

Now i read so many bad news about the Datejust Models, thats the look dont 1:1. In my eyes it is the badest situation when you have a rep and the rep looks dont 1:1.
I have a Breitling Bentley and he looks really 1:1 perfect model.

So is my question on all people have experience in Datejust and Day Date. You mean the Day Date Rep from Noob or BP is a better copy from Gen as Datejust Models?
So is my consider to buy a Day Date instead a Datejust.
It woule be nice to become a answer from all professional :p

I thought about that also but when I realized some Day Date’s ( the simple one I wanted) Gen is around 45,000 us$, I changed my mind. Not many people can afford a 4-10,000 dollar rolex watch but very few can really afford a day date for 45,000.00.
So if you can pull off making people think you can afford a 45,000.00 watch, then go for it.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Luv2Camp
D

d4m.test

Hi!

New to the forums, so if this question isn't sufficient or placed wrong - apologies!

Been reading here a lot and I'm thinking about buying a 40mm DD with the black dial. I want to have it sent to Sweden so I guess I need the "UK-shipping" that a bunch of the TD:s seem to offer since we have quite strict customs here.

This has led me to the following three items:
- Perfect Clones: /rolex/daydate-40mm/r40ddf10012-228238-ss-ss-black-stk-diagonal-swiss-2836.html

- Toro Bravos: /index.php?route=product/product&path=39_213&product_id=2134

- TrustyTime /index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_452&products_id=15483 (I know TT is not a trusted dealer here though)

My questions are really:
- Is this a good replika? In my "noob-eyes" it looks good, but since you are the pros :)
- Is it the same watch on these sites? The ref doesn't seem to match 100% but I don't know. Can I expect the quality to be the same?

Thanks a lot

Jollyk3r93

MULTI ACCOUNT
4/6/17
What about datejust 113264ss white dial roman markers on ss bracelet sa3135, is a good rep, or u suggest me something else more near to gen?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Jupiter Jorge

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
13/3/17
Hi All , I am pretty new here and I wanted to ask if all presidential day date watches are either made in white gold or platinum ? are there stainless steel at all ?

I refer to the generic version.

Thanks in advance for answering .

Sent from the RWI App

Luuat

13/2/18
USA
Still cant believe the DJ II rep isnt anywhere near close to accurate yet.

Gildabah

5/10/17
30843750gl.jpg

nice!!!from where? and which factory?

tedit

Supporter
12/3/18
Here is a pic of a BP DD 40 i got from Hont yesterday

Ps: don't mind the ink on my shirt lol

d2a76920a51769c2f66210bb67190956.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flax

30/7/07
On wednesday I buy DATEJUST II - 116300 Noob 1:1, Best Edition, Fluted Bezel, Blue Dial, Stick Markers on SS Oyster Bracelet, A3235 from Puretime.

https://puretime05.com/datejust-41-...tick-markers-on-ss-oyster-bracelet-a3235.html

I think that it looks very accurate to the gen except two dots instead of line on the crown and except sign "SWISS MADE" which is wrongly alligned like on model 126334 and not 116300.

Puretime has this offer wrongly marked as 126334 but this is clearly 116300 which has thicker hour markers.

Here are my QC pictures if you are interest. I have my package in transit now, but it's reshipped from UK already and on the way to my home.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZZMwk2kx1PWG0XQM2
c88fc14f456a51ddcea6fecb10aa74a7.jpg

Cyber1050

14/12/17
Anyone know where I can get a replacement band for this? I have highlighted the problem. I asked for a replacement from my seller and replacement had the same issue so I gave up on him.

nglr7.jpg