• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 4130 Daytonas.

berryhusky

Horology Curious
25/4/21
Show us all pictures from all angles please
As your requested :)
jlVbJP.jpg

jlV0dJ.jpg

jlVSOo.jpg

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Thanks mate,yours was much better sample than mine
i will reject mine piece,misaligned bezel and not good sels making me reject

Bobi01

2/2/19
Sometimes I really feel for those TDs.

Bro this time really i dont care about movement,i will put mine noob,i dont care about hands alignment because i put gen hands… and all this is fine but bezel and sels,all other sels so far was better than this and i dont want to risk of cracking bezel or damaging case,really too much misaligned

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
Can anyone do a compare of the QC pics above black dial with gen?

Already done in another thread...

The problem, or more accurately the mistake that these Replica Dial makers continue to make is using the same Sub-dial thickness for both the White Panda and the 116500 Black Dials.
I would guess that they use the same die to stamp both dial blanks before the color is added. So they would need a new die for the Black Dial.

ARF has the same problem. Noob got the thickness right near the end, but the Sub-dials continued to be too shiny.

The Sub-dials on both Gen 116520 dials and on the Gen 116500 Panda are all the same thickness, but the Gen 116500 Black Dial has thinner Sub-dials with a matte finish.
jBW8VX.jpg

jBzImj.jpg

berryhusky

Horology Curious
25/4/21
Bro this time really i dont care about movement,i will put mine noob,i dont care about hands alignment because i put gen hands… and all this is fine but bezel and sels,all other sels so far was better than this and i dont want to risk of cracking bezel or damaging case,really too much misaligned
Sorry if I ask this stupid question, is the movement that noob and clean are using dandong 4130? According to many threads saying noob and clean are using the exact same movement

Bobi01

2/2/19
Sorry if I ask this stupid question, is the movement that noob and clean are using dandong 4130? According to many threads saying noob and clean are using the exact same movement

Yes you are correct but who guarantie that, i know already that mine noob movement preforms great and have amazing power reserve,fully serviced, so i will stay with mine old movement…

alilondon

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
10/10/19
Uk
Already done in another thread...

The problem, or more accurately the mistake that these Replica Dial makers continue to make is using the same Sub-dial thickness for both the White Panda and the 116500 Black Dials.
I would guess that they use the same die to stamp both dial blanks before the color is added. So they would need a new die for the Black Dial.

ARF has the same problem. Noob got the thickness right near the end, but the Sub-dials continued to be too shiny.

The Sub-dials on both Gen 116520 dials and on the Gen 116500 Panda are all the same thickness, but the Gen 116500 Black Dial has thinner Sub-dials with a matte finish.
jBW8VX.jpg

jBzImj.jpg

Great reply thank you.

So basically all the black dial 116500s are off... Until they fix the stamp... Better off not waiting then most likely.

mdal86

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/5/10
Interesting to see how the sels fit the lugs. Almost as the lug is shorter
b146d42008214d01c1c4794ceef15772.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobi01

2/2/19
Nope,yellow gold is same like steel
Rose gold and whote gold have sels like this,higher and longer than lugs

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
Judging the watch in hand id say you are correct , specially on the case and lugs , there is still 10 to 15 % room of improvements which future version would definitely accomplish .

The dial is very good , maybe some darker fonts with close enough 3D effect would be super.

This release os far better than noobs imo , my judgment is based on me owning several noobs V3 and V4s , gens and the latest CF.

Id score 8.5/10 overall on the CF panda and 7/10 on the black one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could you compare the feeling of the pushers please ?

Tobel

6/7/17
Nope,yellow gold is same like steel
Rose gold and whote gold have sels like this,higher and longer than lugs

It's not just the SELs, the lugs have a different shape as well

zealtor

Horology Curious
21/7/21
anyone pre-order the 116520? Li said he should get them next week. My main concern is the subdial width but if the poster on the previous page is correct, the width on the 116520s should be correct in both white and black dials. not sure if I should just pre-order now, given that CNY is coming up and the potential for shipping delays/raids that come along with that.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
anyone pre-order the 116520? Li said he should get them next week. My main concern is the subdial width but if the poster on the previous page is correct, the width on the 116520s should be correct in both white and black dials. not sure if I should just pre-order now, given that CNY is coming up and the potential for shipping delays/raids that come along with that.

Am not gonna be one of the first to order the 116520 either, but will definitely order, eventually.

The stock pic on JTimes website is gen, so curious, like others, to see some actual pics before comitting/ordering.

Hopeful for 2022 though :thinking:

Reactions: Tobel

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
Am not gonna be one of the first to order the 116520 either, but will definitely order, eventually.

The stock pic on JTimes website is gen, so curious, like others, to see some actual pics before comitting/ordering.

Hopeful for 2022 though :thinking:

I’m too waiting for real world pics of the 520 as the ceramic looks like a toy! Hopefully the dial print is good on the white dial. I suspect it might have an ARF dial which would be ok with me but we’ll see next week when Li has one in hand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: P..DR..D