• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The VSF Submariners Thread

Snoopy2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/7/19
Hello,
i do have a question. If a LEC at a VSF 114060 no date is slightly of the 6 o‚clock will this be seen when you watch the submariner normaly, or only if you look with a loupe? I was offered one that looks very good, but the LEC is in the middle of 30 to 31 minute, so a half minute to the left.

I just don‘t want to get bothered, now that I know. But if it is only to see with a loupe, I don‘t care. Seen the watch only in pictures, can‘t see it in person. It would me mailed.

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Hello,
i do have a question. If a LEC at a VSF 114060 no date is slightly of the 6 o‚clock will this be seen when you watch the submariner normaly, or only if you look with a loupe? I was offered one that looks very good, but the LEC is in the middle of 30 to 31 minute, so a half minute to the left.

I just don‘t want to get bothered, now that I know. But if it is only to see with a loupe, I don‘t care. Seen the watch only in pictures, can‘t see it in person. It would me mailed.
Dont worry bro you will not see it

Reactions: Anaanis

tokeinokoibito

Horology Curious
2/8/22
just saw this thread today and i now too own a vsf submariner. after a few days of thinking i bet big in the vsf and submariner in general since this is one of the most popular reps which means improvements over how many years hahaha.

Rangeman

7/8/22
Contemplating on getting
a VSF Rolex Submariner 41 Black.
Are there several options for the VSF 41 with date, if so Which version or model number is the best option for around 300-500usd budget.
Thanks RWI

Rangeman

7/8/22
Contemplating on getting
a VSF Rolex Submariner 41 Black.
Are there several options for the VSF 41 with date, if so Which version or model number is the best option for around 300-500usd budget.
Thanks RWI
Which seller/s should I consider getting this at a best price/quality and overall buying experience, I'm based here in Canada.
Thanks RWI

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Which seller/s should I consider getting this at a best price/quality and overall buying experience, I'm based here in Canada.
Thanks RWI
You should spend a moment in the FAQ to understand the role of trusted dealers. They all resell the same watches and 95% of the time at the same price

Rangeman

7/8/22
Thank you.
Im considering the VSF Sub 41 with date. My only concern is the date window magnification and the date text itself are they accurate or a very obvious tell difference vs gen? If they're inaccurate would you recommend to just settle for the No Date Sub 41? Is VSF still one of the best for the No date sub 41 or will you recommend other factory? Thank you

Submariner23

AddictedRolexManiac
Patron
Certified
16/12/20
The VSF 41 Sub is one of the best OOTB Reps.
You will be not disappointed with this Model.
I think you have to read a little bit more because VSF didn’t produce the 124060….so please do your homework and enjoy this wonderful hobby

Reactions: Watchmero

Swedenrolex

Horology Curious
6/11/21
Does anhone know which td sells insert for 116610ln just broke mine.
Its not written snything on the back.
Which insert is newest v3? V4 clean?
Also want to change to arf bracelet because my 7gj bracelet have slot of play and stretch its pire garbage

Swedenrolex

Horology Curious
6/11/21
Hello together.
I got new QC photos from s S39 serial. In my opinion, there is pretty much no difference between S19 and S39 serial. At least I can't see any difference, with one exception: SEL

Here is a comparison between QC of S39 (left side) and S19 (right side).
zaGqQc.png

But if I compare the QC of S19 and S39 with QC photos from other VSF versions, I get doubts If these are really from VSF. The bezel looks like a JVSF?! Am I wrong?
What do You think? I don't have photos of the movements and asked for it.
One more Question: There is a little gap between SEL. Is this ok? S19 seems to be tighter.

This is S39:

zaGnj5.jpg

Swedenrolex

Horology Curious
6/11/21
My friend have a postraid s39
Mine is s19 pre raid
Diffrence is the glas the s39 its more milky and have no distortion in cyclop and not like preraid holow effect. I think they use clean glas

Mine s19 is very very clear glas but have distortion in glas on edges.

S39 have diffrent endlinks diffrent but same clasp
S19 have perfekt endlink/sel
S19 bracelet today are crap and very stretchy need to change
S39 have diffrent insert letter, smaller
S39 have like cleans perl purpleish but good gen like.
Windind s39 feels rough and sounds like grinding sand.
S19 very smooth and quite.
S39 hands are better.

Tommy’S

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/7/22
Italy
Hi mate,
I’m looking for a VSF 124060 no date, i thougt was on the Sead’s list last week but after last update i could’t find it!!!
Was my mistake or VSF has no 124060 model on sale?

och

Known Member
19/4/22
VSF bezel seems to have a bit of play, like if you turn the bezel, it's a little loose and because of that, not properly aligned at 12.
Any ideas how to fix it?

StrangwaysAtoll

31/5/22
Jamaica
My VSF 126610 arrived from the TD with a loose canon pinion... Unfortunately, a QC and the time grapher wont catch this problem, as the movement will appear in spec, unless you check it an hour later and notice the hour and minute hands behind or frozen. My Q ~ is it possible to retro fit the VR3235 or a SH3235 into a VSF 126610 case and dial? This is a very rare problem but is out there on the VSFs. Beautiful watch aside from the canon pinion problem.

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
My VSF 126610 arrived from the TD with a loose canon pinion... Unfortunately, a QC and the time grapher wont catch this problem, as the movement will appear in spec, unless you check it an hour later and notice the hour and minute hands behind or frozen. My Q ~ is it possible to retro fit the VR3235 or a SH3235 into a VSF 126610 case and dial? This is a very rare problem but is out there on the VSFs. Beautiful watch aside from the canon pinion problem.
Repair or replace the cannon pinion.

StrangwaysAtoll

31/5/22
Jamaica
That’s the long term plan. Is it a compatible part from the SH 3235 or Gen?

There doesn’t seem to be much information on this switch or issue.